Too many clues

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought that too. But on the video of Patsy's last interview, JR says they weren't sure if that was for that day or the next because it said "tomorrow." You would think though if that was the case...they'd have been fretting and pulling there hair out and when the time was past saying "that foreign faction must mean tomorrow..." But they didn't do that, did they?

Yes, Steely, that's exactly my point. There may have been lee-way in the note for the call coming on the 26th or the 27th, but if I were one of the parents, any time 10:00 rolled around I would have been beside myself with worry and everyone around would have known it.

Were you responding to my post above? If so...that was my point exactly and why I linked "dumping the body" with the quote from the ransom note about "proper burial." I was suggesting the reason for the ransom note might have been the only way they could figure out how they could keep her body for a proper burial...(hence, it was on the ransom note writer's mind) and it might have been a reason JR went along with it. He had buried one daughter already...he probably would have been the one to do the dumping. Especially if he didn't do the killing...could he do that? Would he do that to protect PR? Would he do that to protect BR? What if there was another way? I'm not a serious IDI. I'm a fence sitter leaning toward RDI. I think PR probably wrote the note and I doubt JR knew it was so LOOOOONG. I think he found out about how long it was after it was too late to write another one.

But honestly, I don't totally rule out IDI...especially after watching the video of their house on you tube. What a terrible house plan for a family of small children.

Thanks, Steely. I wasn't as much responding as I was agreeing with what you said. "Denying her remains" seems to me to have been a very big deal to whoever wrote that note. We all know why it was to Patsy, but probably, truth be told, only Patsy would have known how big a deal it would have been to John. I think she was being very cruel with that line. Intentionally. In many ways the rn was meant to hurt JR. My guess is that morning John Ramsey found out just how much his wife hated him.

Yes, Steely, that's exactly my point. There may have been lee-way in the note for the call coming on the 26th or the 27th, but if I were one of the parents, any time 10:00 rolled around I would have been beside myself with worry and everyone around would have known it.

We are on the same wavelength! I also thought it was interesting the way JR slipped that into the interview...that they hadn't known which day they were talking about.

Thanks, Steely. I wasn't as much responding as I was agreeing with what you said. "Denying her remains" seems to me to have been a very big deal to whoever wrote that note. We all know why it was to Patsy, but probably, truth be told, only Patsy would have known how big a deal it would have been to John. I think she was being very cruel with that line. Intentionally. In many ways the rn was meant to hurt JR. My guess is that morning John Ramsey found out just how much his wife hated him.

I agree...and it would explain their failure to cling to each other that day, wouldn't it!

I agree...and it would explain their failure to cling to each other that day, wouldn't it!

Something happened in that house that night that exposed what a farce this family really was. I don't know who was molesting JB, but I believe it was someone in the immediate family. Not a friend who found there way in that night or earlier in the day. It was someone who had regular access and I do have two that are high on my list. Both of these would have been covered for by the Ramseys, if for nothing else, than to save face in the community.

Something happened in that house that night that exposed what a farce this family really was. I don't know who was molesting JB, but I believe it was someone in the immediate family. Not a friend who found there way in that night or earlier in the day. It was someone who had regular access and I do have two that are high on my list. Both of these would have been covered for by the Ramseys, if for nothing else, than to save face in the community.

And let's face it- this has been done many times by many people. It always amazed me when things like this happen in prominent "good" families that people are still shocked- as if things like this happen only in poor communities. NO socioeconomic group is immune. The only difference is that wealthy perps can sometimes get away with it. They have the money to rattle cages- of witnesses, LE, etc. Even Judges and elected officials. Money may not buy everything but it can buy silence, lawyers and cooperation. Money can intimidate.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!

John did not report to police finding a broken unlatched window in the basement.

John did not report to police the "suspicious van" in the alley.

John did not say a word when 10:00 rolled around.

Notice JR, recognizes the pink nightie before he is told what it is. Even PR couldnt do that... Hmmmmm???? Pasted below.....

0686-16) LOU SMIT: I would like to show you photograph number 145, and this is a photograph of the wine cellar and it was taken at after the body was found. But John, I would like you just to take look at this, and again difficult photograph, but tell us what you see. JOHN RAMSEY: Well, that's looking in the room from the door, I see the blanket that looks like the one that was around her. There is a pink something, pink -- I think that's the nightgown or. LOU SMIT: That's what I was going to inquire about. It is a nightgown, it is a pink one, it is a Barbie nightgown?

JBR, must have owned a My Size Barbie... Little girls can wear her clothes, if I remember right, up to a size 8(?). And the skirts are almost always billowy, making it more princess like. It would pool out looking larger in a photo. JR makes reference to the Barbie and the pink nightie in the photo, pasted below...

(0687-07) JOHN RAMSEY: It looks like it's a shinier material than I remember. (INAUDIBLE). That looks more like what I kind of remember was on the Barbie doll itself. LOU SMIT: That one does? JOHN RAMSEY: Right. If I had to speculate, that looks too shiny, the material, but it seems to me I remember that Barbie doll had a shiny pink nightgown thing on it.

Notice JR, recognizes the pink nightie before he is told what it is. Even PR couldnt do that... Hmmmmm???? Pasted below.....

0686-16) LOU SMIT: I would like to show you photograph number 145, and this is a photograph of the wine cellar and it was taken at after the body was found. But John, I would like you just to take look at this, and again difficult photograph, but tell us what you see. JOHN RAMSEY: Well, that's looking in the room from the door, I see the blanket that looks like the one that was around her. There is a pink something, pink -- I think that's the nightgown or. LOU SMIT: That's what I was going to inquire about. It is a nightgown, it is a pink one, it is a Barbie nightgown?

JBR, must have owned a My Size Barbie... Little girls can wear her clothes, if I remember right, up to a size 8(?). And the skirts are almost always billowy, making it more princess like. It would pool out looking larger in a photo. JR makes reference to the Barbie and the pink nightie in the photo, pasted below...

(0687-07) JOHN RAMSEY: It looks like it's a shinier material than I remember. (INAUDIBLE). That looks more like what I kind of remember was on the Barbie doll itself. LOU SMIT: That one does? JOHN RAMSEY: Right. If I had to speculate, that looks too shiny, the material, but it seems to me I remember that Barbie doll had a shiny pink nightgown thing on it.

She did own a My Size Barbie, she received it in 1994....

JR's comments seem to be more backtracking. He KNOWS it is JB's nightie, and having finally seen a photo of the FRONT of that gown, the pink of the fabric seems to match exactly the pink item on the white blanket. A My-Size Barbie is BIG- almost 3 feet. That'd be hard to miss in there. Patsy has already said JB owned her OWN Barbie nightie, and I am basing my theories on that being hers.

JR's comments seem to be more backtracking. He KNOWS it is JB's nightie, and having finally seen a photo of the FRONT of that gown, the pink of the fabric seems to match exactly the pink item on the white blanket. A My-Size Barbie is BIG- almost 3 feet. That'd be hard to miss in there. Patsy has already said JB owned her OWN Barbie nightie, and I am basing my theories on that being hers.

I agree Dee Dee, but what I find interesting, is the way he says it and the time he says it. He knew it was there and in all of his interviews about finding JB that day, he never mentioned seeing the nightie. When shown the picture he knew instantly what it was and did not seem surprised to see it. I think they missed it in the clean up. Someone forgot to grab it or forgot it was there. How ever it happened, he knew what it was right away.

She did own a My Size Barbie, she received it in 1994....

She receives a large doll for Christmas (not sure what year) at 2:14 in this video: It looks to me like it is a wedding doll in a white dress so this isn't the one you are talking about, is it?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3TQNGW92-Q[/ame]

It could be. The face looks like the My Size Barbie. She may have come in a wedding dress in some versions.
Thanks, DeeDee249. Interesting...I've never seen one. Do you know if they sold a lot of extra outfits for it?

Except that everyone said that is how John always behaved, even the cleaning lady said she never saw any outward signs of affection between the two. Then there's Patsy always socializing and hanging around with friends. They even had to call all the friends in to sit with Patsy. IMO, I'd want John to be figuring out what was going on due to his intelligence and ability to stay calm instead of clinging to him. Common sense would tell the Ramsey's that JonBenet was most likely taken after midnight since they didn't go to bed til after 10 pm, and knew a kidnapper might expect them to find JonBenet gone when they got up early in the morning and probably wouldn't be out lurking around until at least after midnight when all the neighbors were asleep. I think wealthy people would do anything to protect their money and businesses though, even cover up something if necessary.

So what was found in the wine cellar was not in fact JonBenet's nightgown but her Barbie doll's nightgown?

So what was found in the wine cellar was not in fact JonBenet's nightgown but her Barbie doll's nightgown?

Toltec,

Was it? Is this corroborated? John seems to know more than Patsy here, whats going on?

Toltec,

Was it? Is this corroborated? John seems to know more than Patsy here, whats going on?

I believe it was JB's nightie. The My Size dolls can wear real kids' clothing, but a child the size of JB at age 6, would probably not be able to wear the doll's clothing. I have seen those doll in person, and though they are the height of a toddler (about 3 feet) their proportions are more like a teen's, with small waist, small breasts and long, slimmer legs. More like the figure of a girl just about a "tween" age- 10-14. The doll might wear a child's size 3 or 4T, but might not fit the doll the same way it fits a child; but JB probably wore a 6 or 6X. at that age, a 7 of she were tall. Those sizes would swim on that doll.
Mattel made very few outfits for the My Size doll, compared to the hundreds made for the standard 11" Barbies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back