Tracy M. (girl from Leonard P. team who lived with the Anthony's) Speaks out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really think there is more to what happened in the house. For some reason I feel as if Tracy is holding back.

Definitely. Too bad she's associated with the LP circus or else she might have been a good witness for the state to get a clearer picture on what ICA was doing while out on bond.

Aha the Tracy Mclaughlin interviews; I listen to all eight parts about two weeks ago. The one part that stuck with me was not covered in the Diane Dimond article. In one occasion Tracy described that she and KC were in the kitchen with Cindy. Tracy stated that she pretended to be playing with her phone, ie: perhaps texting, and that KC and Cindy were speaking about the now infamous shovel. KC stated that she had borrowed the shovel to dig out bamboo roots....then sarcastically said "Hello". She went on to tell Cindy that she had also used the shovel to move the ladder out of the pool (and I'm paraphrasing here). Tracy stated that Cindy proceeded to give her the "shut up" look and that George walked into get a glass out of the cabinet and he was just shaking his head. Don't know what to make of this but this is what stuck with me from that interview.

The pool ladder statement explains why she wasnt called for the state.

The article is fascinating. It's too bad this girl is associated with Padilla and his traveling dog 'n pony show.

Aha the Tracy Mclaughlin interviews; I listen to all eight parts about two weeks ago. The one part that stuck with me was not covered in the Diane Dimond article. In one occasion Tracy described that she and KC were in the kitchen with Cindy. Tracy stated that she pretended to be playing with her phone, ie: perhaps texting, and that KC and Cindy were speaking about the now infamous shovel. KC stated that she had borrowed the shovel to dig out bamboo roots....then sarcastically said "Hello". She went on to tell Cindy that she had also used the shovel to move the ladder out of the pool (and I'm paraphrasing here). Tracy stated that Cindy proceeded to give her the "shut up" look and that George walked into get a glass out of the cabinet and he was just shaking his head. Don't know what to make of this but this is what stuck with me from that interview.

I remember reading about this! That sure makes one wonder what that is all about..that whole family knows more about what really happened.

whaaaaat??? i don't get what that means... casey code? why would (and how could) you use a shovel for that vs your hands? leaving that aside, why not the one belonging to the family? i don't get what she's trying to say. :waitasec:

This was the most annoying series of interviews associated with this case. Tracy's "nervous" (or whatever) laughter throughout the interview, coupled with her rather snarky comments (when she had been something of a 'trusted' member of the household) made me kind of sick. It sounded like all she really wanted during the whole thing was to be sucking on a cigarette and knocking back a shot of whiskey. It was weird and though I'm no fan of Casey Anthony I disliked this woman from the first words that came out of her mouth, so I'm not actually surprised the Prosecution chose not to put her on the stand.

So, was KC trying to say the ladder was actually IN the pool. If so, how did it get in there? Or is she just talking about removing the ladder FROM the pool? I'm confused.

I think her not being called as a witness has more to do with them all signing contracts with Jose Baez prior to bonding Casey out of jail. There was a huge issue about it some years ago about whether some of the pages were added AFTER the fact, but I can't remember totally.

Other than that, I am really happy that none of them are witnesses in this case. I don't think they were needed. Casey's phone calls from the jail and her jail visits were a first hand account of what Casey was and what she cared about and what she didn't care about.

Hi all,
I thought Tracy McLaughlin's interview on Dr. Drew tonight was great. I've listened to a bunch of her interviews and find her to be very sincere and credible.

Why did the prosecution not put her on the stand? Is it because she's affiliated with Leonard Padilla?

Her insight in to the Anthony family is exactly what the jury needed to hear. I am still adamant that the jury did not adequately do their job and either ignored or misunderstood their instructions, but that conversation is for another thread.

It just bums me out that we didn't hear Tracy on the stand.

I think she should have testified too! She could have told the jury how KC didn't even care about the searches nor tried to help in any way. And I wonder how KC was around GA when Tracy was there? Was she ever asked that question?

I agree, listening to her tonight I thought it was some of the most powerful testimony the prosecution could have used and am so sad they didn't put her on the stand.

Anyone including this jury who gets nervous in front of cameras or even behind them could easily understand the nervous laughter. In my opinion it just makes her that much more "real" and credible. She isn't putting on a show, just coming forward with what she saw even if it does make her nervous.

ETA: This was the first testimony I heard of Caseys infantile behaviour, to the point of asking Tracy to wear a wristwatch around her ankle just like Casey had to wear a "bracelet" on her ankle. Also the points of the baby books and smiling when Tracy told her "we will never find Caylee will we?"...

The saddest thing the jurors DIDN'T hear was the argument between GA and ICA on the first morning, where GA was demanding to know where Caylee was and KC telling him to quit acting like a cop.. THAT alone could have turned the whole verdict from what we are hearing from the jurors who are talking.

ETA AGAIN;; I also think Tracy's theory makes the most sense... the duct tape was added when she went home and backed the car into the garage.. it was an "afterthought" To make the chloroform accident look like a kidnapping. The only part I don't agree with is that the body was in a bag in the trunk the whole time.

I truly think the body was placed in the car after the chlorofoming and then when KC realized she had made an "oops" the body stayed there for a couple of days and then started smelling.. At that point, she backed into the garage (this was withing 3 days) borrowed the shovel, used the shovel to remove the body from the trunk and place it into the bags..

She cleaned the shovel off in the backyard before returning it to the neighbor.. (decomp in the backyard).. yet still kept the body in bags in the trunk until the gas can incident which scared her enough to dump the body.

Hi all,
I thought Tracy McLaughlin's interview on Dr. Drew tonight was great. I've listened to a bunch of her interviews and find her to be very sincere and credible.

Why did the prosecution not put her on the stand? Is it because she's affiliated with Leonard Padilla?

Her insight in to the Anthony family is exactly what the jury needed to hear. I am still adamant that the jury did not adequately do their job and either ignored or misunderstood their instructions, but that conversation is for another thread.

It just bums me out that we didn't hear Tracy on the stand.

Yeah, I seen this interview and told my DH this woman should have been up there. There is so much that was missed, but I think the prosecuters did a great job. Maybe they were just to confident in what they had, millions of other people "got it". The jury just didn't read the instructions or didn't understand them. From hearing this woman talk, it won't be long at all before ICA screws up royally. I can't wait......

I agree, listening to her tonight I thought it was some of the most powerful testimony the prosecution could have used and am so sad they didn't put her on the stand.

Anyone including this jury who gets nervous in front of cameras or even behind them could easily understand the nervous laughter. In my opinion it just makes her that much more "real" and credible. She isn't putting on a show, just coming forward with what she saw even if it does make her nervous.

ETA: This was the first testimony I heard of Caseys infantile behaviour, to the point of asking Tracy to wear a wristwatch around her ankle just like Casey had to wear a "bracelet" on her ankle. Also the points of the baby books and smiling when Tracy told her "we will never find Caylee will we?"...

The saddest thing the jurors DIDN'T hear was the argument between GA and ICA on the first morning, where GA was demanding to know where Caylee was and KC telling him to quit acting like a cop.. THAT alone could have turned the whole verdict from what we are hearing from the jurors who are talking.

I believe Ashton did comment in this in one interview and said she had credibility issues. I assume it's LP or maybe stuff In her past. I really felt she was honest on dr drew. It's a shame!

Tracy Signed A Privacy Agreement ~ As Did Leonard And Tony Padilla , And Robert Dick. Leonard Padilla Is Asked In TV Interviews Why He Is Not Being Called To Testify And Never Once Does He Mention That He Has Signed An Agreement That Clearly States He Wont Testify If This Case Ever Comes Before A Judge. { Among Other Things } . , They Were Interviewed By LE. Added To And Then Removed From Witness Lists. I Dont Think Any Of Their Interviews Were Made Into Transcripts. 3:20 Mark Of Linked Police Recording.
As Per LE Interview:
LE : So What Do You Do When You're Not Uh Sleeping With Baby Killers ?
TM: Oh Im Hanging Out With Media *advertiser censored*
TM: I Hang Out With My Children...

Listen For Yourself Here..
http://focusedinterview.com/supplement-to-the-tracy-mclaughlin-interview-police-recording-leaving-orlando/

Privacy Agreement
http://www.baynews9.com/uploadedfiles/Stories/Local/PADILLADOC.pdf

I wish the state would taken a risk and put Tracy on. I agree with others, Tracy likely had credibility issues due to being associated with LP. But I think she could have an effect on the jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back