Trail to the Water & Cadaver dog hits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if it is possible for the dogs to determine if Ron or Misty was with Haleigh on that track towards the water by having the dogs trail Ron's scent and then Misty's trail to see if it runs with Haleigh's. I guess its to late now, but I wonder if that could have given us answers. Just thinking....

I hear something on another site. they though that something could be under the dumpster?

I am going to bump this up to the front page in case any newcomers wanted to read about the boat.

I am going to bump this up to the front page in case any newcomers wanted to read about the boat.

(I don't see boats, elle.)

Wonder if chester & I have a few acquaintances in common? :)

(I don't see boats, elle.)

Wonder if chester & I have a few acquaintances in common? :)

There was talk about the boats on the first pages of the thread, is that what you were looking for?

You must think I am terribly air headed because your posts are always making me go hmmm?
I didn't know what you meant about you and chesterp having some of the same acquaintances.

I still have issues with the dogs hitting on the dumpster. I know I asked this before, but please assure me that the landfill was searched too?

I still have issues with the dogs hitting on the dumpster. I know I asked this before, but please assure me that the landfill was searched too?

IMHO.. I beleive Haleigh was placed there at some point until Ron C and whoever felt the time was right to move her to another location and that is WHY the dogs hit on that dumpster.. I don't believe she was taken to any landfill though...JMO

IMHO.. I beleive Haleigh was placed there at some point until Ron C and whoever felt the time was right to move her to another location and that is WHY the dogs hit on that dumpster.. I don't believe she was taken to any landfill though...JMO

I agree, you can't just dismiss the dumpster hit. Three dogs hit on the same dumpster. I don't know if the dogs were all strictly cadaver dogs, but those don't hit on anything but human remains (decomposition). We know that from other cases. So if the dogs were cadaver dogs, you can safely say that a body was in the dumpster. We just can't say if it was Haleigh or not.

I agree, you can't just dismiss the dumpster hit. Three dogs hit on the same dumpster. I don't know if the dogs were all strictly cadaver dogs, but those don't hit on anything but human remains (decomposition). We know that from other cases. So if the dogs were cadaver dogs, you can safely say that a body was in the dumpster. We just can't say if it was Haleigh or not.

Until this second, I had never given consideration that perhaps while Misty and Tommy (and whoever) were toking up, Haleigh took off on her bike through the neighborhood and maybe was struck by a car, and the driver hid her near the dumpster, and Misty was in such a stupor she never paid attention to the fact that Haleigh wasn't home.

But then..........well, we have GGM stating she was there and saw Haleigh. Toss out that theory.

Until this second, I had never given consideration that perhaps while Misty and Tommy (and whoever) were toking up, Haleigh took off on her bike through the neighborhood and maybe was struck by a car, and the driver hid her near the dumpster, and Misty was in such a stupor she never paid attention to the fact that Haleigh wasn't home.

But then..........well, we have GGM stating she was there and saw Haleigh. Toss out that theory.

Debs,

Could be another theory here. What if; Tommy or Misty hit her with the van ? She (Misty) made the statement, "she was doing wheelies and looked fine" That was an odd statement. So what if she was hit by a car or van there in her yard? Maybe not bad enough to take her to the hospital, or too afraid to take her because they were smoked up? If she didn't have cuts or signs of an injury, they could have told her to not say anything, or it would get Misty in trouble or Tommy. Just one more thing that could have happened. I am too tired to figure out all the things that would have had to take place with this theory, but who knows?

Bike looked okay in the yard, so what if she was standing behind the van and someone backed out and she got hit? Could she have a head injury and it be hidden from GGMS? IDK? Did Haleigh die of head injuries?

Debs,

Could be another theory here. What if; Tommy or Misty hit her with the van ? She (Misty) made the statement, "she was doing wheelies and looked fine" That was an odd statement. So what if she was hit by a car or van there in her yard? Maybe not bad enough to take her to the hospital, or too afraid to take her because they were smoked up? If she didn't have cuts or signs of an injury, they could have told her to not say anything, or it would get Misty in trouble or Tommy. Just one more thing that could have happened. I am too tired to figure out all the things that would have had to take place with this theory, but who knows?

I feel ya, Bern........(pardon the pun):

However, I would still need to figure out why TN said she sent family over there and everything was fine, why GGM states she was there and saw Haleigh, and why Misty later on includes Aunt Alisa (Lisa?) to be there too.

LOL..Yeah..Toss that one Debs..JMO

However, I would still need to figure out why TN said she sent family over there and everything was fine, why GGM states she was there and saw Haleigh, and why Misty later on includes Aunt Alisa (Lisa?) to be there too.

Okay, what if Ron was in a hurry to get to work and he accidentally hit her with the car, but she wasn't showing any signs of injury? But then why wouldn't you just call 911...... Okay scratch that.

Okay, what if Ron was in a hurry to get to work and he accidentally hit her with the car, but she wasn't showing any signs of injury? But then why wouldn't you just call 911...... Okay scratch that.

Now you're seeing my problem.

Actually, that was the BIG question in the Robert Durst trial several years ago in Texas. He murdered his neighbor, cut him up in pieces, and threw them in Galveston Bay. He admitted it. He was acquitted by the jury. They "believed" he killed the guy in self defense because that's what Robert Durst told them. So then, WHY did he proceed to cut his body into pieces instead of calling 911??? No matter, the jury found him not guilty, in spite of his admission of guilt. They believed he was "so stressed" by his traumatic situation that cutting the dead body into pieces and disposing of them shouldn't be held against him; a really bizarre case.

If anyone wants to sleuth the death/disappearance of Durst's first wife, it would be nice to see that one solved!

There was talk about the boats on the first pages of the thread, is that what you were looking for?

You must think I am terribly air headed because your posts are always making me go hmmm?
I didn't know what you meant about you and chesterp having some of the same acquaintances.

lol - I'm probably the airhead, elle. I can't even remember what I was talking about re: chesterp & me having mutual friends.

Oh, wait - I know

LE. She said she knew several local LE.

p.s. Do we still have any maps on here? thx

Is that Donald Squires Wife?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono
Back