Trail to the Water & Cadaver dog hits

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, Scopian. I asked this question yesterday and a poster gave a link to a map of Haleigh's bus route. I think the dogs may have picked that up, as it would have been only hours earlier. (will find the link for you)

OMG....that is so logical....I have looked and looked at that map thinking there just had to be some reason that trail circled around the neighborhood! It even fits with the stop at the RR track as buses MUST stop at every track even if there are no cross arms or signals or trains visible.

OMG....that is so logical....I have looked and looked at that map thinking there just had to be some reason that trail circled around the neighborhood! It even fits with the stop at the RR track as buses MUST stop at every track even if there are no cross arms or signals or trains visible.

So it could be possible that a portion of the scent trail can be explained by Haleigh's normal daily activities. What's left might be the crucial area?Just a possibility.

Investigators said Thursday's search was not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases.

Why would investigators insert that statement about the routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases? I personally think they are on to something.

I hope and pray they're on to Sapp.:mad:

So it could be possible that a portion of the scent trail can be explained by Haleigh's normal daily activities. What's left might be the crucial area?Just a possibility.

yes...some might be the actual most recent trail and some of it backtracking over a previous/slightly less recent trail...which makes sense why there would be such an illogical path....if one was overlaid over the other...then what part would be left?

I see them looking around a building, an old boat ramp, 2 old boats and a tree. Sound like some dreams that have been expressed?

As these are cadaver dogs, I really hope they don't find Haleigh. I know that sounds weird, but I just want her to be alive...as does everyone else. I want answers but I don't want the news to be bad, KWIM?

Maybe I am overly emotional today or something.

Video Chopper over search area..
Thanks Angel

http://www.wesh.com/video/18801851/index.html

Thanks for posting daily/Angel

IIRC the first dogs used were Bloodhounds and brought in to track Haleighs scent.The bus stop route theory makes alot of sense.

Not familiar with this group(Canine South) but, if they are working with LE, i'm sure the dogs are properly trained. The German Shepherd being used today is a trained cadaver dog, according to reports.

I trust whatever Dogs discover during their searches.

From News
Several teams of dogs specially trained to find human remains were to spend Thursday searching the area around the mobile home where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared Feb. 10, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office announced.

Oh No!,I hope they didn't find decomp evidence anywhere,results would be back by now.

And the LE is actually talking,so this is not good.

I wonder if there will be a presser today?
You know, because of the history of some of the family, I would imagine if they have some results back by now, that they would pick Misty up under the pretenses that they are "questioning" her to keep her safe.

Misty taken back in???OH NO!I can't get into the video,says I have to have a username and pw

I wonder if there will be a presser today?
You know, because of the history of some of the family, I would imagine if they have some results back by now, that they would pick Misty up under the pretenses that they are "questioning" her to keep her safe.

From the Misty thread...and WJXT..hope I have those initials right...they HAVE just picked Misty up again to be questioned.

This is not looking good for Misty. Wonder if they took her in so Ron doesnt get to her first, assuming they find Haleigh out there.

yes...some might be the actual most recent trail and some of it backtracking over a previous/slightly less recent trail...which makes sense why there would be such an illogical path....if one was overlaid over the other...then what part would be left?

Hunh??? Just kidding. I understand completely. :blowkiss:

Thanks for posting daily/Angel

IIRC the first dogs used were Bloodhounds and brought in to track Haleighs scent.The bus stop route theory makes alot of sense.

Not familiar with this group(Canine South) but, if they are working with LE, i'm sure the dogs are properly trained. The German Shepherd being used today is a trained cadaver dog, according to reports.

I trust whatever Dogs discover during their searches.

my bold....

We also 'heard' about 15 cadaver dogs coming (on the 13th ?).....5 brought in from GA..........however, LE has never said anything else about these dogs.

Geez.....I sure hope LE hasn't waited almost 2 weeks before using cadaver dogs....

Misty taken back in???OH NO!I can't get into the video,says I have to have a username and pw

Mine did the same! This is the very first time that has happened even through the Caylee case! I wonder if they have found something and LE is watching a live camera feed from the chopper? Why else would a password be needed?

Maybe just an attempt to psyche out Misty?

In the 7 mins, 16 secs I watched, dogs hit on... bowl of water.
Oh, and I believe someone mentioned they were thinking of an area with 2 boats? Bingo! But dogs didn't alert to anything there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo
Back