Trail to the Water & Cadaver dog hits

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
my bold....

We also 'heard' about 15 cadaver dogs coming (on the 13th ?).....5 brought in from GA..........however, LE has never said anything else about these dogs.

Geez.....I sure hope LE hasn't waited almost 2 weeks before using cadaver dogs....

Dot....I swear, that was my same thought. One thing I have learned is that we need more cadaver dogs. They need to be brought in immediately!

Mine did the same! This is the very first time that has happened even through the Caylee case! I wonder if they have found something and LE is watching a live camera feed from the chopper? Why else would a password be needed?

"X" out the password box. Video feeds anyway, w/a commercial.

Maybe just an attempt to psyche out Misty?

In the 7 mins, 16 secs I watched, dogs hit on... bowl of water.
Oh, and I believe someone mentioned they were thinking of an area with 2 boats? Bingo! But dogs didn't alert to anything there.

That dog was hitting on the bowl of water!? I saw him drinking and just thought he was hot and thirsty! lol...

Maybe just an attempt to psyche out Misty?

In the 7 mins, 16 secs I watched, dogs hit on... bowl of water.
Oh, and I believe someone mentioned they were thinking of an area with 2 boats? Bingo! But dogs didn't alert to anything there.

Are you watching live footage LFlorida? I'm getting confused between the people who see and the people who see. LOL! TIA

my bold....

We also 'heard' about 15 cadaver dogs coming (on the 13th ?).....5 brought in from GA..........however, LE has never said anything else about these dogs.

Geez.....I sure hope LE hasn't waited almost 2 weeks before using cadaver dogs....

Oh your right tx_Dot, sorry, i forgot about that. thanks,i would hope not.

Praying hard for Haleigh..

There is a state road prison located here in Putnam County. I would think, perhaps naively, that prison system has plenty of bloodhounds, if not cadaver dogs.

I think Crystals' uncle works there, btw. [sorry]

Dot....I swear, that was my same thought. One thing I have learned is that we need more cadaver dogs. They need to be brought in immediately!

ITA.....but here they said 10 of these dogs were 'local'....(2 weeks ago)...

W/the trailer a 'crime scene' LE should of brought dogs in weeks ago...

(last night on NG, she said Caylee might have died in the house, (if true) LE would have saved LOTS of time, if they had brought the dogs in on day 32).

When the dog and handlers go into the trees near the boats, does the dog bark? I thought I heard the dog, but it is difficult with the chopper noise. The dog and handlers did not come out of the tree canopy so the chopper cut to another dog and handlers walking down the road.

I swear I heard the first the dog bark :( Anyone else? My hearing is not so good.... so I'm hesitant to trust it.

Thanks,

Salem

When the dog and handlers go into the trees near the boats, does the dog bark? I thought I heard the dog, but it is difficult with the chopper noise. The dog and handlers did not come out of the tree canopy so the chopper cut to another dog and handlers walking down the road.

I swear I heard the first the dog bark :( Anyone else? My hearing is not so good.... so I'm hesitant to trust it.

Thanks,

Salem

I heard the dog bark too. Right after drinking the water, smelled the boat, walked into the woods on right in video. Barked in woods. Copter video most likely couldn't capture because of the density of that area.

Okay....just checked the daily update thread...I have been busy today doing mommy stuff but what I want to know is why in the he double hockey sticks didn't LE let the dogs sniff around the bottoms of peoples trailers back when Haleigh first went missing. I don't understand why they are doing this just now, you mean to tell me that no-one thought it was possible someone might have done something to this poor little one and then hid her under the trailers? I am confuzzled.

Good Morning Peeps, I'm headed out for work but just heard on FOX they are doing a search with cadaver dogs today as we speak.

Will see you on my lunch break for an update! :)

Okay....just checked the daily update thread...I have been busy today doing mommy stuff but what I want to know is why in the he double hockey sticks didn't LE let the dogs sniff around the bottoms of peoples trailers back when Haleigh first went missing. I don't understand why they are doing this just now, you mean to tell me that no-one thought it was possible someone might have done something to this poor little one and then hid her under the trailers? I am confuzzled.
They are using cadaver dogs today that search for human remains, the original search was tracking dogs that track which way the person might have gone I think. Sad, Sad, Sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1
Back