Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias - What do you believe?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The trial starts January 2. InSession will start its coverage the 7th, when they come back from their holidays.

Wow.. She was PRESENT during the police report for the stolen gun.. She was involved with LE, BEFORE (May 28, 2008) Travis was killed (June 4, 2008).. Cannot wait to see what other bombs are gonna come out soon.

Hi, SheStartedIt. Thanks! Prosecutors pray for evidence like this. One imagines that this will strengthen the case for premeditation. (Did Jodi hope that her grandparents would not notice the "borrowing" of her gun?)

That Jodi pursued her murder plan after the theft was detected indicates the resolve and, in a sense, desperation of her plans.

The admission of Jodi's media interviews will be doubly damning. Not only does Jodi change her story to fit the evolving public details of the case; her poised demeanor shows that she is no shaken victim of post traumatic stress.

As for the conviction, it will be a slam dunk.

Hi, SheStartedIt. Thanks! Prosecutors pray for evidence like this. One imagines that this will strengthen the case for premeditation. (Did Jodi hope that her grandparents would not notice the "borrowing" of her gun?)

That Jodi pursued her murder plan after the theft was detected indicates the resolve and, in a sense, desperation of her plans.

The admission of Jodi's media interviews will be doubly damning. Not only does Jodi change her story to fit the evolving public details of the case; her poised demeanor shows that she is no shaken victim of post traumatic stress.

As for the conviction, it will be a slam dunk.

I cant wait for the trial to start! Chanler, do you know when the gun was reported stolen?

Why did she not return the gun after she shot him? Perhaps she was scared that IF she is caught, the prosecution will have the gun (sounds strange). BUT if the gun was never reported stolen the no one would have been wiser.

Also, I sneeky-look on the facebook page for updates. What if some of the jurors come across it? I mean everyone has facebook these days.

I cant wait for the trial to start! Chanler, do you know when the gun was reported stolen?

Why did she not return the gun after she shot him? Perhaps she was scared that IF she is caught, the prosecution will have the gun (sounds strange). BUT if the gun was never reported stolen the no one would have been wiser.

Also, I sneeky-look on the facebook page for updates. What if some of the jurors come across it? I mean everyone has facebook these days.

Hi, Davita. To answer your question:

"On May 28, 2008, the defendant’s grandparents reported the theft of a .25 caliber automatic pistol to the Yreka, California police department. The police report for that incident states that the defendant was present and spoke with an officer about her presence at her grandparents home earlier that day. On July 15, 2008, the defendant was interviewed by Detective Flores. During that interview, Detective Flores asked the defendant about reporting a .25 automatic gun stolen. The detective noted that a .25 caliber gun was the same caliber of weapon used to kill Travis Alexander. Eventually, the defendant told Detective Flores she did not know there was a gun at her grandparent’s home until her grandparents reported it stolen the day the burglary was reported to police. She also told Detective Flores that she did not know what a .25 caliber gun looked like. She said her grandfather said the stolen gun looked like a toy gun."

Apparently, Jodi had not anticipated the observational skills of her grandparents. The report spotlights her brazenness: Even after she was interviewed by the police on May 28th about her presence at her grandparents' home on the day of the theft detection, she continued to pursue her project.

I would not be surprised if the police suspected that an insider such as Jodi was responsible for the gun theft. As far as we know, there was no report of breaking and entering or other things stolen or disturbed, so it seems more like the work of a family member or house guest.

I doubt that she would have returned the gun. Burying it in the desert or dropping it in a river or ocean would be more her style.

:seeya: Thank You for the updates ... I sure wish InSession would change their scheduling so that the entire trial could be aired on TV ...

While I have not followed this case as many of you have, it did catch my attention when I saw those videos of the "murderess" Jodi on HLN "singing in the jail" :waitasec: and putting on her make-up for the cameras :waitasec: ...

:eek::eek: She gives me the "willies" ... she has a serious "creepiness" about her ... she "thinks" she is "something", and she is NOT !

She is a major :dramaqueen: and IMO, she is going to play up the drama at the trial .... She is soooooooooo full of it, and I sure hope this jury does NOT buy one word of her B S !

:please: for justice for Travis ...

:seeya: Thank You for the updates ... I sure wish InSession would change their scheduling so that the entire trial could be aired on TV ...

While I have not followed this case as many of you have, it did catch my attention when I saw those videos of the "murderess" Jodi on HLN "singing in the jail" :waitasec: and putting on her make-up for the cameras :waitasec: ...

:eek::eek: She gives me the "willies" ... she has a serious "creepiness" about her ... she "thinks" she is "something", and she is NOT !

She is a major :dramaqueen: and IMO, she is going to play up the drama at the trial .... She is soooooooooo full of it, and I sure hope this jury does NOT buy one word of her B S !

:please: for justice for Travis ...

Hi, DogGoneCute. She is one strange bird. On the outside, she is a model of poised self-presentation, but beneath that calm exterior, she brims with self-righteous vengeance. After the break-up of a previous relationship, there was talk of suspected acts of her anger, and Travis' friends (and, I believe, Travis himself) were convinced that she had "keyed" his car.

On her blog, Jodi wrote about living out your passion without interference. One person responded by saying, all too prophetically, that if he did, he would wind up in prison. Here and elsewhere, Jodi wrote about the Law of Attraction, transforming what is elsewhere a general spiritual principle into a deterministic imperative. I would wager that she had carefully planned the murder to be a quick one-shot homicide, but her fail-safe plan dissolved when Travis wouldn't die instantly. What resulted was a bloody scene of frantic stabbing, followed by an impulsive, imperfect cleanup.

This is her blog:

http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/

This one isn't a "who done it" since we know Jodi Arias committed the homicide. The question is, will a jury buy the story that she murdered in self defense and if not and she is convicted of first degree murder, will she get the death penalty?

I predict she'll be convicted but not get the death penalty.

HLN stated yesterday they would have extensive coverage of the trial. Whatever that meant. Glad they will be covering from the get go.

I may be confused a bit, but is the trial going to be televised or simply live-streamed?

from twitter

In Session will be the pool cam for the Arias trial. They have set up a mult box for distribution for local media. courtpio

[FONT=&quot]http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-murder-trial-woman-facing-death-penalty/story?id=18111715#.UORhNeTAfSg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A telling quote about their eventual relationship and perhaps a scenario for her final return:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arias and Alexander met at a work conference six years ago. Arias says they fell in love, traveled the country together, and to strengthen her ties to the devout Mormon, she even converted to his religion. But Alexander's friends say after dating a few months he tried to break it off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"There's nothing about her that I see in marriage material -- or wife material," Alexander said, according to his friend, Dave Hall. "But it's hard to say no to a woman that sneaks into your house, crawls in your bed and tries to, you know, seduce you."[/FONT]

"But it's hard to say no to a woman that sneaks into your house, crawls in your bed and tries to, you know, seduce you."[/FONT]

I think most men would agree to that comment!

[FONT=&quot]http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-murder-trial-woman-facing-death-penalty/story?id=18111715#.UORhNeTAfSg[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A telling quote about their eventual relationship and perhaps a scenario for her final return:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arias and Alexander met at a work conference six years ago. Arias says they fell in love, traveled the country together, and to strengthen her ties to the devout Mormon, she even converted to his religion. But Alexander's friends say after dating a few months he tried to break it off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"There's nothing about her that I see in marriage material -- or wife material," Alexander said, according to his friend, Dave Hall. "But it's hard to say no to a woman that sneaks into your house, crawls in your bed and tries to, you know, seduce you."[/FONT]

She is a very scary woman-needs to be locked up for life.

I hope the true crime book about this case does this justice.

They're describing the manner of death and arias is puttin on a show!! Cryin, covering her face and wiping her nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back