Trial Analysis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why hasn't the DT put on any rebuttal witnessess? Are they going to start from day 1 and rebutt the states case that way using god knows what and who?
TIA

Why hasn't the DT put on any rebuttal witnessess? Are they going to start from day 1 and rebutt the states case that way using god knows what and who?
TIA

KaRN - the DT will start their defense case when the Prosecution is finished presenting their case - SA have estimated that will be about 6/16 or 6/17.

IOW three years ago little Caylee would have stayed the night with Grandma Shirley @ Mt Dora....but I suppose it would have just delayed the dates of that sweet child's demise....

TIA

They can't call any witnesses because this is the States' case against ICA. Once the state is finished putting up their case, then the Defense has their turn with their witnesses.

Your guess is as good as mine about how they will present their case. However, I predict they will vigorously attack any evidence that proves Caylee was in ICA's car during early decomposition. A jury must not believe the body was in ICA's car to buy into their defense scenario. MOO.

I think the DT will call Cindy, George, Lee and RIP THEM TO SHREDS on the stand.

This will be KC's last acts of sadistic revenge to do as George said "destroy the whole family."

If she's going down, she's taking all of them down with her, because she's a 'spiteful b*tch'!

Any one ponder if the SA closes on the 17th that that will be day 31??????? That hopefully shouldn't be lost on some people...........:twocents:

Think about it 31 days Caylee missing....SA 31 days to present....

I think the DT will call Cindy, George, Lee and RIP THEM TO SHREDS on the stand.

This will be KC's last acts of sadistic revenge to do as George said "destroy the whole family."

If she's going down, she's taking all of them down with her, because she's a 'spiteful b*tch'!

Taht to me is a miscarriage of justice....I get giving a defense but not at the expense of others....Go on FACTS --- NOT THE LIES--they already have established that apparently inmate lives in a fantasy world---why believe her now???? Her immediate family---they lived in a state of denial...

One of my kids watched the repeat of 48 hours on this---she gets the way the family reacted--she said she understood why they would go to those lengths to defend her---how could someone wrap their minds around their child doing this....heck I've known people who have denied that their kids used drugs or drank....

I'm leaning more towards the 17th as the day the state wraps up its case in chief. They still have a slew of witnesses to call including the botanist, Robyn Adams (who has been transferred from state custody to OCSO custody), the AT&T cell ping guy, Dominic Casey, and the tattoo guy.

As for her behavior on the last day of the SA's case in chief - who knows? She might ATTEMPT to look sad, but it won't last long because the DT's turn is next. I know we will see tons of smirks and contemptuous stares during that portion of the trial...:twocents:

I am new to this case, but catching up like crazy. Why is the state calling tattoo guy? I think he is more helpful to the defense. I watched a program, not sure which one, where he states ICA was an excellent mother. Very attentive. (ICA must have more than 1 for him to know Caylee?)Is this the same tattoo guy? Also, defense can say bella vita was for Caylee. A remembrance of her beautiful life, now that she is admitting that she was dead on that day she got it, not ICA's upcoming beautiful life. I hope these two perspectives cancel each other out. It is very common for grief stricken people to get remembrance tattoos. Confused on this issue, can't you tell?

Any one ponder if the SA closes on the 17th that that will be day 31??????? That hopefully shouldn't be lost on some people...........:twocents:

Think about it 31 days Caylee missing....SA 31 days to present....

ironic! love that thought!

I am new to this case, but catching up like crazy. Why is the state calling tattoo guy? I think he is more helpful to the defense. I watched a program, not sure which one, where he states ICA was an excellent mother. Very attentive. (ICA must have more than 1 for him to know Caylee?)Is this the same tattoo guy? Also, defense can say bella vita was for Caylee. A remembrance of her beautiful life, now that she is admitting that she was dead on that day she got it, not ICA's upcoming beautiful life. I hope these two perspectives cancel each other out. It is very common for grief stricken people to get remembrance tattoos. Confused on this issue, can't you tell?

Hi Sheri, welcome aboard! My understanding is that the defense will be calling the tattoo artist, and for precisely the reasons you list. The cross by the state should be interesting.

Quite a few people have said that KC seemed to be a good mother. I don't think I've heard anyone say otherwise. I'm sure KC was very careful to act like a good mother in front of other people--I think it was a point of pride to her. In the twisted world of KC-think, that in no way precluded her from getting rid of Caylee when having her around got in the way of what KC so wanted to do: move in with TonE and get away from Cindy for good (while still punishing CA by denying her access to the granddaughter she so obviously loved).

The transcript of his interview with OCSO reflects that she was acting "normally" on June 15th as well as her subsequent visit. BTW, he is listed as a state's witness, but I didn't find his name on the defense's list. The SA may decide not to call him at all. :twocents:

The transcript of his interview with OCSO reflects that she was acting "normally" on June 15th as well as her subsequent visit. BTW, he is listed as a state's witness, but I didn't find his name on the defense's list. The SA may decide not to call him at all. :twocents:

Can you tell me where to find the current witness lists? I'd be grateful, as I've had no luck finding one.

Can you tell me where to find the current witness lists? I'd be grateful, as I've had no luck finding one.

Trial Archive --> Witness Testimonies --> Witnesses and when they testified -->Post #2 by Think Tank

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6617143&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Witnesses and when they testified ***LIST ONLY***[/ame]

What happened with the photobucket images, such as the "Love" in the dark woods, the hanging teddy bear, the apple skull? Has it been determined that these will be shown? Anybody know? I think this is SOOOO important in demonstrating KC's mindset.

Also, I haven't heard any testimony about pages and pages of Caylee's pictures being deleted from (I think) KC's myspace. Do you suppose this will be brought up during Jesse's testimony. I'm worried if these things are not revealed to the jury.

You just know that GA and CA must HATE Baez - they probably think he's brainwashed their daughter to say all the horrible things she has about them.

who "brainwashed her" before she ran into JB?

if anybody is doing the brainwashing its her

otoh your pt is what they think

and i dont disagree with that

I agree. I'm not for the death penalty. I want to watch her grow old and weary of all she has committed. I want to see her lose her youth and what she thinks is her "beauty" all behind bars. That's so much better than putting her out of her misery with death.

what with all the appeals, hand wringing, innocence project protestations, etc etc, she'll live a long long time even if she gets the dp, which i agree she will not get.

however personally i hope she does, so she can rot alone, on death row, unable to manipulate ANYONE else, and is only able to tell her lies to herself, with the knowledge that the state has the right to kill her

even if it never gets around to it, thats what i wish for her

I'm not the least bit worried about KC being convicted and I don't buy in to the talking heads who want us to sit here getting more and more worked up while they spout such drivel. They are doing it merely to boost ratings and are giving defense lawyers a platform for their biased leanings and it can't hurt to get your face on a nationally syndicated program.
The defense have been doing a dismal job, so dismal that any points scored are lauded and bandied about like they actually have a chance of winning. If this wasn't done no one would be that interested, as much fun as it is to watch Baez and CM get smacked down everyday, it would get old fast if there was no competition.
This is all CNN's attempt to manipulate us into believing there is actually a competent defense going on, not only this but when IS's own message boards turned against them, they closed it down with no notice....
I'm so over everything I just stick to WS and the live feed.

it makes sense, in a vacuum. if you look only at that point. it makes sense

if the jury does that they will be ignoring their charge, which is to weight the evidence

normal juries take their jobs seriously, especially since they have given up a portion of their life and carry the weight of another's life, as well as the responsibilities of being justice's bulwark on their shoulders.

imo there is no danger they focus on one "concept" instead of doing their job

NO WAY.

Wasn't sure where to put this but it is trial analysis...

JB and the DT are obviously on a low end budget...and possibly...acting more like that than they really are...

Easel
Pictures

As opposed to the states high tech presentation....

I haven't been too worried about a conviction up until this morning...as I was sitting here thinking about it....if we have some jurors that have an issue with big government spending and feeling for the little guy that can't afford anything...

Does that make sense?

What do you all think...
Is the SA is coming off as very sophisticated and high tech...or just big government with lots of money?

Is the DT coming off as a bumbling lot of clowns that need to go back to school ...or...is the jury going to feel for them because they had limited funds?

I personally think that the tattoo guy will be the state's last witness to bring in the beautiful life. This is how LDB finished her opening statement by saying she wanted to live the beautiful life. So I think that is who they will call last.
Yes, the defense can spin it and say it was a memorial to Caylee, but again, with her behavior over the 31 days combined with this tattoo, I think there is not one person who first heard the news of the tattoo that thought.. oh that is a memorial to her daughter. We all thought she was excited about her her new life. IMHO, the jury will too. They already do not have a very favorable opinion of her. They will not go to the best case scenario.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back