Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No PensFan, we can't, but for those who don't like the U.S. justice system, they are welcome to visit (heh) these lovely other countries. Don't forget your burka or head covering and make sure to count your fingers and toes before leaving as these particular places enjoy keeping the commonfolk in line in a variety of creative ways.

Well I recall her getting pulled over with a bag of his intestines in the front seat, so I'm pretty sure it was his liver and something else - now that I can't recall for sure I'm going to try and google it ;)

Oh man! I was way wrong! Guess I tried to block it out! This brings new meaning to the phrase, "the secret's in the sauce" --> So, she boiled, breaded, deep-fried and--yes--ate body parts, dipping the ribs in barbecue sauce and later joking, "Nothing tastes as good as the man I married. It's the sauce that does it."

I don't doubt it! I was kinda surprised she didn't cut him up and take a piece with her!! I recently saw some show on the ID channel where this chic actually deep fried some of her bf's body parts after murdering him and ate them for dinner!!!

I watched Nancy Grace tonight and she had an inmate who knew Jodi in jail. Jodi told this person that she killed Travis in self defense BUT claimed she had also cut his body in pieces and left his body parts in different parts of the desert. Well we obviously know this isn't the truth buy why would she lie and tell someone that when the truth is out there already,

It's almost like she is incapable of telling the truth and simply lies and changes her story to appeal to whoever her current listener is. just plain weird that she would even do that, knowing that the truth is well known that she left his body in the shower.

What a colossal liar!! It's just flat out creepy and shows that she truly believes that she can make people believe whatever her "story du jour" is.

Please send me healing vibes. Been down w a fever all day and I need to be totally well on Monday. Thanks!

GET :nurse::nurse: WELL :nurse::nurse: SOON!! :nurse::nurse:

Well..I'm gonna take some cold meds and hit the hay. Goodnight folks!

From your link. Jodi's roommate....is in the witness list, Kimberly Ross....she sounds fun...eye roll...

:popcorn:

"GRACE: We take a look behind jail walls to find out how Arias is living. We also learn that her roommate there behind bars is on the defense witness list. Why? "

"Let`s take a look at Kimberly Ross. I introduced her earlier. She`s got a rap sheet about as long as the interstate..."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/24/ng.01.html

Time for bed for me, too. Hope everyone feels better tomorrow. :eek:fftobed:

Not a mod but we are not allowed to post from sites that come up ****** that also means no discussion from that site. No screen shots either.

:nurse: is not going to be too happy in the morning when she gets here. ;)

What was this?
Thomas was Travis' old roommate. He allegedly was talking to someone on FB and posted that he called Travis to tell him that Jodi was outside his house at 4am.. He also said someone was performing a protection rite at that time, but it is unclear if that was Travis or the old roommate.

I don't know if anyone caught this, but she had the gun & knife in her purse when in the bathroom.
In the opening statement he is desribing the attack of the intruders & says that Jody said the guy went through her purse. They were all in the bathroom during this. Does she even explain how the blood got in the hall during this attack?
I'll be darned! Travis thought she left that day. She was dressed with her shoes on & her purse in hand in that bathroom, which means to me that she came in from the outside.

Raising hand "I did" hehe
Liars are quite easy if you study what they say, take out all the BS and ultimately the truth is hidden in their somewherel; just let liars keep talking like this detective did; I admired his patience!
JA actually did eventually map out what she did thru her lies.. IMO

Well I recall her getting pulled over with a bag of his intestines in the front seat, so I'm pretty sure it was his liver and something else - now that I can't recall for sure I'm going to try and google it ;)

If this is the same case I'm thinking of (how many can there be) it happened just a couple blocks from where I lived at the time. :what:
I remember she was from Egypt and drove to a friends house with the bag to get him to help her get rid of them. He wisely decided not to help.

eta link: http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2011/09/omaima_aree_nelson_murder_paro.php

Haha, just realized that sounds like she drove from Egypt to the friend's house...she actually drove about a block or two.

arizona is a 1 party state for recording phone calls - but california is a 2 party state - both participants have to agree - but because this is interstate - and it is being brought by the defense - we still don't know what the ruling will be - but i am trying to remember back in 2007 and 2008 did cell phones have unlimited long distance and roaming yet? because i noticed TA had kept his 951 area code on his cell phone - which is riverside california, so i can't remember if they were offering free roaming and long distance then or did he just have huge bills?

Good question! If they were both on the same carrier long distance may have been free.

Knock off the posts about the Mormon religion. I get grumpy when I get woke up to deal with alerts this late at night. There are a lot of Mormons reading this thread and it's not nice to hurt their feelings. :nono:

I confess. I'm the Typhoid Mary. My whole family is sick with flu. I'm finally on the mend after a week of ridiculous fevers and other symptoms.

I have sneezed on my keyboard more than a few times, so I'd advise you all to wash your hands after posting. Can't be too careful with those viruses. Especially on computers.

You've all been exposed. Sorry. (Passes Kleenex and NyQuil martinis.)

knock on wood, i've managed to escape the flu thus far so is it bad if i think a nyquil martini sounds like a good idea?!?!? love me a good martini!

Was she? Not trying to be argumentative, but I could've sworn she's always drawn with her left hand - the hand closest to the camera. Let me go check!

I've also seen her using both hands.

Yeah, she's a really poor liar.

When I watch the video clips of the detective interviewing her, I am shocked by how calm he is with Jodi. Jodi spews lie after lie and the detective calmly says, "Jodi, I don't believe you." If I am ever taken hostage (most likely by my inlaw whom I just described), please call that detective to be the calm hostage negotiator. lol

He was sooooooooo good with her ~ what a saint!! And side note: I love his calm and soothing voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardclori