Trial break: The State vs Jodi Arias; trial resumes 4 February 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't either... because she was recording him (I thought that wasn't admissible) and we don't know if he consented to her recording him because he is dead.

idk..

I need to put that question in the legal thread!
:escape:

welcome to websleuths!!!!!!

:seeya: I need some clarification on these recordings, if anyone can help ... TIA:

Does anyone know how many times JA recorded Travis, and the length of time -- like was she doing it for the week before his murder, a month before ? KWIM ?

Also, where did LE find the tapes ?

TIA !

:seeya:

I wonder how many more days the Defense intends to go. Sigh....

NG says we Weill have a verdict next week! Lol!
Yeah right!
I have a question. Was the homicide an anniversary date for anything between the two of them?

For this case, JA recorded the call in California (2-party consent) with Travis in Arizona (1-party consent).
JA has violated California law. By doing so, she is subject to criminal prosecution, and a civil lawsuit for damages to the victim.

This is good to know...also who would do this?! What a calculating female :furious:

This is good to know...also who would do this?! What a calculating female :furious:

Well my:twocents: here..we all did watch *advertiser censored* or ended up on a *advertiser censored* site...we all did in our life talked dirty to our bf or gf or and we all did send emails that were not.....lol you know...but recording someone ? nah...sex conversation? nah...UNLESS theres a purpose ...Jodi..damn woman..i wish i lived in usa..this way i could ask my boss to meet you and learn about you...awwww why of why am i in canada and studying this arsonist...whyyyyyyyyyyy:please:

I am convinced (beyond a shadow of a doubt) she did one of two things with the camera, she dropped the camera somewhere along the exasperating mess and it was bundled into the things she threw into the wash. At some point she had to flea, someone could come, she had no more steam left after dragging him back to the shower. She got out of there.

OR she thought she had the camera bundled into the towel that the knife and gun were in along with a few other things (towel jacket, whatever she ran out of the house with the weapons wrapped in) And she assumed when she dumped the weapons, the camera was with them.

I feel certain when she was presented with photos from the camera or that they had the camera and photos, this took her by surprise as she thought the camera was gone. She may have even been worried they found the weapons since they may have been together.

Can you imagine her surprise if she discovers the camera was actually in the washer and she thought it was bundled and tossed with the other things she got rid of.

JA's art is sophomoric at best.
She has a lot of time to work on it, so she does have the potential to improve.
Check out last year's winners of the Congressional Art Competition for high school students. This is what talented teenagers (not professionals!) produce:
http://www.house.gov/content/educate/art_competition/

I am convinced (beyond a shadow of a doubt) she did one of two things with the camera, she dropped the camera somewhere along the exasperating mess and it was bundled into the things she threw into the wash. At some point she had to flea, someone could come, she had no more steam left after dragging him back to the shower. She got out of there.

OR she thought she had the camera bundled into the towel that the knife and gun were in along with a few other things (towel jacket, whatever she ran out of the house with the weapons wrapped in) And she assumed when she dumped the weapons, the camera was with them.

I feel certain when she was presented with photos from the camera or that they had the camera and photos, this took her by surprise as she thought the camera was gone. She may have even been worried they found the weapons since they may have been together.

Can you imagine her surprise if she discovers the camera was actually in the washer and she thought it was bundled and tossed with the other things she got rid of.

she sounded VERY surprised when flores told her about the camera. if i recall correctly, her response was 'OH....' and then another 'OH.'

i think she may have thought he was lying to her until he started describing what those pictures showed. yeah, talk about a big 'CRAP!' moment!!

thanks guys and minor4th for transcribing that! I put it in the jodi statements thread so we can figure out where they are going with their (disgusting) CIC

she sounded VERY surprised when flores told her about the camera. if i recall correctly, her response was 'OH....' and then another 'OH.'

i think she may have thought he was lying to her until he started describing what those pictures showed. yeah, talk about a big 'CRAP!' moment!!

YEP! I'd even go so far as to say that for JA it was a big CRAP, POOP and FART moment! :giggle:

who the hell decides to do a little bondage and cuts the tassels off a decorative pillow to use?? that's so stupid! it's not logical at all.

i do believe she used that pillow for something. don't know what though. and maybe she DID use it to muffle the sound of the gun, and it's just that nobody can say for sure that there's a pillow missing. maybe there was one like it at the scene but they can't say for sure there were ever 2? it was his room, after all.

I think one of the throw pillows just may be missing as there were none collected from the scene as far a I am aware.

If one of the throw pillows pictured in the bedroom were used to muffle the shot, she must have shot through the edge of the pillow near the cording and tassel since pieces were found in the bedroom and on the stair. I haven't seen any pillow stuffing in any of the evidence photos. The piece of cording on the stairs may have fallen as she carried it down the stairs.

Well my:twocents: here..we all did watch *advertiser censored* or ended up on a *advertiser censored* site...we all did in our life talked dirty to our bf or gf or and we all did send emails that were not.....lol you know...but recording someone ? nah...sex conversation? nah...UNLESS theres a purpose ...Jodi..damn woman..i wish i lived in usa..this way i could ask my boss to meet you and learn about you...awwww why of why am i in canada and studying this arsonist...whyyyyyyyyyyy:please:

I couldn't agree more popoju! I am certainly guilty :blushing: but to tape someone, is just beyond me.

I am from the deep south, from Mississippi, but I have been to Montreal and Quebec....and I loved both places :greetings:

:newhere: and of course :moo:

Frantastic post Hope4More!

Beautifully expressed and IMO, perfect summary of the perfect storm that led to the killing of Travis. I am respectfully snipping just a couple pieces.

IMO, Jodi went to Mesa with every intent to kill Travis, but also with a wild desperation to convince him to be hers again-- both playing in her head at the same time. I don’t think he knew she was coming. I think she let herself in, hacked his computer, then got into his bed naked.

After watching her LE interviews, I believe there is some truth woven in with the lies. I think it is possible she called him late the 3rd/early am the 4th and talked him into letting her come over. She could have been lying, of course, but I think this may have been true. And the part about watching the videos with him rings true to me. I don't recall if anyone ever checked phone records to verify whether she did or didn't actually call. I suppose that is a minor point in the overall scheme of things.

I think the sex they had that day was likely filled with contempt on his part, and seriously wild and odd on hers. I think she brought photos of their travels together to say to him-- travel is OURS, it is what we have shared.. not you and HER, and before his shower Travis made it plain-- you are not going. She is. I have tried to tell you in every way I know that our relationship is over.

I also think the Mexico trip may have been the catalyst -- that he would not change his mind and 1) either go without Mimi or 2) not go. It seems unlikely she could still be thinking he would take her, given he was meeting the couple who banned her from their house.

And BTW, Jodi a talented photographer or artist? What cr--p. Her sketches and photos are middling at best.. sometimes adequate on technique, but never original in the least. Jodi doesn't have enough inner self to genuinely create anything--not a painting, not a photo, and certainly not a life.

I totally agree, utter crap is my reaction to her 'art'. Looks like something a moderately talented 4th grader would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass