Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest negative posts/rumors spreading through the internet about Heather's and her family.

Jimmy Richardson said his office looked into them and they are not true.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Clip/120738...o-year-anniversary-of-daughters-disappearance

The Elvis's have suffered so much. Two years of not knowing where Heather is and the taunting from the ones that hold the truth, there's justice coming and the recent antics on TM's part has just shown any doubters exactly how evil she is. I hope she enjoys Christmas with her family, because it's most likely the last one she'll be home to enjoy. What an evil, evil, evil woman.

Latest negative posts/rumors spreading through the internet about Heather's and her family.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Clip/120738...o-year-anniversary-of-daughters-disappearance

Thank you for this, PeterThomasFan. It is good to hear Jim Richardson speak out and confirm what Tammy is spreading around is false. (We all knew that). TM will stop at nothing to hurt and slander the Elvis family. Her actions show how cruel a person she really is. Wish LE would at least throw them in jail for the other charges they face. She was instructed by Judge Dennis to stay away from the Internet. Not only does she defy the judge, but she gets away with it. What's up with that? She was also ordered not to harass the Elvises and she is definitely doing that by spreading this manure about Terry Elvis all over. WHERE IS HEATHER, TAMMY?

Sometimes, if you give someone enough rope... I think the more they spew differing stories, the more doubtful a jury would be of their innocence. The truth doesn't change, you cannot add or take away from it.
The wheels of justice can be slow, and even though the defendants aren't in custody, IMO, every day they are in knots about their future incarceration. Every knock at the door, every time they see a cop, every time someone gives them the stink eye, they will be reminded of what is yet to come.

In lieu of vigil for Heather - Peachtree Landing on Friday, December 18, 2015 from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. there will be a program there called HELPP, which stands for Hope, Encouragement, Love, Purpose and Perseverance.

Thank you for this, PeterThomasFan. It is good to hear Jim Richardson speak out and confirm what Tammy is spreading around is false. (We all knew that). TM will stop at nothing to hurt and slander the Elvis family. Her actions show how cruel a person she really is. Wish LE would at least throw them in jail for the other charges they face. She was instructed by Judge Dennis to stay away from the Internet. Not only does she defy the judge, but she gets away with it. What's up with that? She was also ordered not to harass the Elvises and she is definitely doing that by spreading this manure about Terry Elvis all over. WHERE IS HEATHER, TAMMY?

IMO she is not 'getting away with it'. There will be consequences to her continued defiance & stupidity. TM's FB posts have shown up in court before. ;)

My goodness, the comments on that bogus article....that author is an even bigger fool than I thought. What an idiot.

I hope T keeps up the good work with posting as much as she can online. It is great for the prosecution. They will have a lot more to work with now. They will catch her in all of her lies and how she thinks she can turn things around to be in her favor. She sure doesn`t believe in the old saying that Silence is Golden. So, T keep up the good work with all of your photos and lies. Trying to make everyone believe that you are truly happy with ole S boy. With every tick of the clock, your trial is getting nearer. Hopefully soon, it will be the finale count down.

I hope T keeps up the good work with posting as much as she can online. It is great for the prosecution. They will have a lot more to work with now. They will catch her in all of her lies and how she thinks she can turn things around to be in her favor. She sure doesn`t believe in the old saying that Silence is Golden. So, T keep up the good work with all of your photos and lies. Trying to make everyone believe that you are truly happy with ole S boy. With every tick of the clock, your trial is getting nearer. Hopefully soon, it will be the finale count down.

It makes me laugh that she actually thinks that by changing things around on her FB timeline, dates, etc., it makes it "fact." As if forensics couldn't discover the true timeline, all of her FB postings, etc. Is she delusional? I mean, seriously, does she have some sort of mental illness? Or is she just a narcissist who really believes she's capable of out-smarting everyone?

Wouldn't it be nice if she was tossed back in jail for violating the gag order on the anniversary of Heather's death?

IMO she is not 'getting away with it'. There will be consequences to her continued defiance & stupidity. TM's FB posts have shown up in court before. ;)

Got my fingers crossed for this,Stillwater. Hope she hangs herself with her words. You are right about her posts showing up in court, for sure. Guess it just burns me she is out at all. Guess I need some patience, lol!

ETA: Hard to believe Heather has been gone two years tomorrow, but she has. I pray each day that she will be found.

It makes me laugh that she actually thinks that by changing things around on her FB timeline, dates, etc., it makes it "fact." As if forensics couldn't discover the true timeline, all of her FB postings, etc. Is she delusional? I mean, seriously, does she have some sort of mental illness? Or is she just a narcissist who really believes she's capable of out-smarting everyone?

Who would they even be doing that for? Not for law enforcement, whatever data they got from social media back when they investigated is what they're going to have for the trial - they wouldn't look at that again.

I notice that there is a petition online to remove Judge Dennis from the case. The petition cites the hardship of travelling to Charleston, not allowing the family to speak at the bond reconsideration hearing, the defendants breaking the gag order w/o punishment and also not disclosing the fact that he Judge Markley Dennis knew, and attended school with the father of Sidney Moorer ( one of the defendants ) and grew up in the same small town area. This should have been addressed earlier on so as to decide if it was a problem BEFORE any rulings were made.

This petition apparently has the blessing of the E family/and or was started by them, from the looks of it. I wonder if this is the way the family feels, have they discussed this with the solicitor's office and if that is the case, will/did the solicitor ask for recusal of the judge?

I notice that there is a petition online to remove Judge Dennis from the case. The petition cites the hardship of travelling to Charleston, not allowing the family to speak at the bond reconsideration hearing, the defendants breaking the gag order w/o punishment and also not disclosing the fact that he Judge Markley Dennis knew, and attended school with the father of Sidney Moorer ( one of the defendants ) and grew up in the same small town area. This should have been addressed earlier on so as to decide if it was a problem BEFORE any rulings were made.

This petition apparently has the blessing of the E family/and or was started by them, from the looks of it. I wonder if this is the way the family feels, have they discussed this with the solicitor's office and if that is the case, will/did the solicitor ask for recusal of the judge?

BBM - From what I'm reading the Elvis family is using all avenues available to them, the petition is to give the public an opportunity to express their desires and to reveal what is going on. Judge needs to recuse himself now.

:bump: I was wondering what everybody was thinking...

My goodness, the comments on that bogus article....that author is an even bigger fool than I thought. What an idiot.

It sure would be interesting to know for sure who paid that hack to write those articles.

I haven't been around in a while and, man, did I have some catching up to do on this thread. Almost everything I was going to talk about, as I was reading along, was addressed before I got to the end. One thing I wanted to ask y'all, though, is about (TM posting as) SM's recent FB post about paying for sex. Does anybody else remember the good old days, when she posted as him and made him sound like an ignorant hick? Now all of a sudden he can (seemingly) string together coherent thoughts. Does anybody else remember that?

Also, if and when this ever sees the inside of a courtroom, and SM is asked about his FB postings, how hilarious would it be if he said, "what FB postings? I'm not on FB." Please let that happen.

Hope everybody's been doing well.

O/T... Has everyone seen the new Time Warner commercial with the "More" family? It starts off with a guy saying, "Hello, we're the More family!" ...more this, more that, yada yada. Gags me every time it cones on. Fast forward...

I didn't read the slanderous articles out there because I knew they were fake and malicious so why bother. BTW - the more of that I hear, the more I'm convinced of the Moorer's guilt. People who were truly innocent wouldn't be trying to cause more pain to the victim's family.

As for that judge - when I see crap like that, I truly lose faith in the justice system. He needs to recuse himself now and if he doesn't, he should be removed from the bench for good.

Who would they even be doing that for? Not for law enforcement, whatever data they got from social media back when they investigated is what they're going to have for the trial - they wouldn't look at that again.

Why wouldn't they? This is still an on going investigation, they're still being watched. All LE or the Solicters office needs to do is request FB records. The Moorers are under a gag order, which appears to have been violated. Jmo

And the battle rages over on the WMBF news page on FB on the article about the online petition. The comments are waaaaaay out there with their theories. And even a cameo appearance by the mother of the accused(who many believe is the actual accused doing the posting) as well as a few stupid comments thrown in by a cousin(?) who at one time claimed the accused were guilty but then re-canted. What a freakin circus! Someday there will be a book written about how to LOOK even more guilty of a crime than you do by posting stupid crap all over social media. I swear....these defendants and their family take the cake.

And the battle rages over on the WMBF news page on FB on the article about the online petition. The comments are waaaaaay out there with their theories. And even a cameo appearance by the mother of the accused(who many believe is the actual accused doing the posting) as well as a few stupid comments thrown in by a cousin(?) who at one time claimed the accused were guilty but then re-canted. What a freakin circus! Someday there will be a book written about how to LOOK even more guilty of a crime than you do by posting stupid crap all over social media. I swear....these defendants and their family take the cake.

Also on the my horry news fb page there is an editorial that it's time to life the gag order. The commentator seems to feel that it is stopping LE from talking about harassment of people in relation to the case. IMO a lot of that really has nothing to do with the case per se. It has more to do with idiotic people on social media who seemed to have gone crazy jealous over the donations that the family have received and just in general starting crazy rumors. The commentator made no mention of TM and SM breaking the gag order several times, which to me is a larger issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required