Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says he met with Ms. Arias twelve times.

Background info, listened to the lies about the ninjas, made her feel comfortable where she was doing better yoga. He writes it down, very quickly, and the luxury of several visits.

What is his theoretical orientation? How does he reach conclusions? Are his methods current and evidence based?

camera guy...QUICK....please show us JM's face.....are his eyes in tact? have they rolled onto the floor? lol

Bumping my post to point out this quote was in slide number one.

updating my post to include screen cap.
slide1.jpg

So this article was published in TIME magazine on Jan. 28, 2013????? Wow he must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel for "research' studies to back up his testimony!!

Oh this'll be good folks, during these sessions Jodi changed her tune .. it'll be real interesting if he helped her come out with her current 'truth' .. personally I hope not, but we will see.

develop rapport??? what did she do??? gag haah gag hahha OMG look at her smug face.

Forgive me if I missed it, but I don't recall him saying he had particular expertise in abnormal psychology/sociopathy/psychopathy/personality disorders, etc. - some of which (not all) can be associated with biological imbalances iIrc... hm...

Oh talking about it is hard for Arias. How about getting your throat cut? Would that be hard????

I seriously can't believe he mentioned that "the reimbursement rates are lower out here" (AZ vs. NJ). Classy.

I think that is actually accepted terminology for this field of medicine. In nursing school a lot of my text books called the patient "client" as well.

You're probably right. I just didn't think he meant to use the term client. He corrected himself SO quickly!

wha? I'm listening...

Attachments

• boo bored.gif
    boo bored.gif
    482.6 KB · Views: 7
Keep talking Gus.

The longer this <mod snip> talks, the more ammunition JM will come at him with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth