Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Nurmi have other witnesses besides Alice?

Verdict has been reached. Every one of Dr Drew's 12 jurors last night found JA Guilty.

Seals up on Wild About Trial. I am ready for the big Nurmi yawn.

ANY chance the DV expert can turn on Jodi? What if she has doubts about the defendant after watching her testimony?

Just got here. Not looking forward to another marathon by Nurmi.:seeya:

I want to see what her experts have to say BUT I have a horrible feeling Nurmi or Wilmott is going to start their testimony with "when Jodi was a child ...", and drag the poor jury through every day Arias described on direct. "How did that make her feeeeel?"

Yes you are! :seeya:

I have about two dozen WS windows open, so I just kind of wandered here. I guess you could say I'm in a fog. :) Hopefully the fog will make the defense experts more tolerable!

:grouphug:

Prayers for Travis' family continue

Afternoon, my sweets!! Taking my seat to share the events with ya!!

Wait...I logged off before the end yesterday. Why is Nurmi going again? In response to juror Qs???
The juror questions are done. Now we're back to nurmi's case in chief - probably one of his "experts". Try to stay awake!! lol

Setting up my chair in the sun for my Dr ordered 30 minutes a day in sunlight, got my Kindle ready to follow along here and my phone ready to watch the trial.

Thank Goodness for NPH's 30' extension cords :D

Just got home from taking my dad for chemo so if this has been discussed already I am sorry.
But LITTLE MISSY screwed her story/lie up again yesterday big time. When Nurmi got up to question/clear up JA about the book of Morman, He said did you talk to your bishop ?
And she said yes, after june 4th I repented? < my word... -about the sex, but I didn't tell him about what I did to Travis. Are you kidding me???? JA lived in california and her bishop was in Arizona! She got confused WHEN SHE WENT to see the bishop, which is a big fat lie in itself, but now, that she said it was after June 4th....Well Jodi/KN's got some splainin to do :giggle:

Just wanted to acknowledge all of our lurkers here today! Sign up - give yourself a name, and let's hear what you are thinking! Welcome to WS . . . . we are really a good bunch of folks with a huge variety of expertise, education, experience, thoughts, theories, and dedication to seeking justice for the voiceless.

Morning /evening all. Ready to claw my eyes out with Nurmi...but this time I have beer:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life