Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact still remains this wasn't turned over to the state

I didn't know she was going to give the whole d@mn presentation in her argument....

holy crap

Can JW take a breather and pause, geez, she is the complete opposite of Nurmi, she talks too fast and Nurmi talks too slow, lol

Did anyone catch Wilmott laughing during JM's objection??? <modsnip>

SOMEONE GET WILMOTT AN INHALER, QUICK! She is hyperventilating!

Does Wilmott have a dissociative state? She keeps repeating herself.

Her voice and breathing patterns are so telling...wow!

Both Nurmi and Wilcott are in over their heads. WAY too big of a trial to not get rattled if you don't have this type of experience.

The thing about Willmott is that she's not even likeable! Not even a little bit! Turning the jury off even more. Her tiny fingerpolished hands are annoying too. Anyone got a spare ball-gag for her?

Dr Samuals. She does remember, it's a goddamned LIE. You may as well throw out your theory if it's based on anything JA said because the jury thinks she's full of BS and if they think you think she might have told you the truth, and you based your theory on that they'll think you're an idiot and dismiss nearly everything you say.

Just sayin'

You know, I'm not fond of her either, but I have to say, woman to woman that I love how she keeps her nails (they appear to be her natural nails from what I can see). And that she's not just using boring "office appropriate" colors. She keeps them painted. I give her points for that.

Me too & I'm the same way. I always have my nails painted in non-boring, non-office appropriate colors too :) As a woman, it shows she takes pride in herself & how she looks & that deserves points, MOO.

O/T: Essie, IMHO, is the absolute best nail polish EVER! I can wear a color for at least 2 weeks before it chips. LOVE IT!

So, JW can explain this information that is over the jury's head, but the expert cannot do so without a powerpoint prepared this morning?
Way to win over a jury.

Ha ha.

Jurors...this stuff is extremely high level. You will see a slide quoting a Time magazine article. I'm sure none of you idiots read Time, The Wall Street Journal or any other publications. Dr. Samuels has broken down this very complex issue and put together a Power Point presentation. The first slide will explain what Power Point is.

when i look at Wilmont all I hear is "I can see Russia from my house" lol sorry

anyways.. i think if Wilmont was doing Nurmi's job before we'd be close to finishing this trial

So this expert relies on Time Magazine articles for his research. That is a hoot.

Definitely tailored to fit JA's ever changing story.

Exactly.
No surprise that Nurmi & company have suddenly needed to have this psychologist change his testimony to what he had disclosed in previous depositions with Juan.

JA's story is ever-changing ... I can just envision Nurmi alerting his "experts" they need to address all these new LIES that JA has told the jury for weeks.

Slimy tactics ... Reminds me of Baez.
Sure hope the judge sees thru this bull and does not allow any of this new carp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns