Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the stolen laptop that belonged to the Prosecution expert about a month ago? Wonder what if any progress was made on recovering that. I have my suspicions on who did the B&E and stole that! :furious:

I googled that over the lunch break but couldn't find any updates. I would imagine she had everything backed up :)please:) but still it's frightening... Do you have an individual in mind or just her tribe of hooligans?

Cool. Well, I'd rather watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians than this, so ill be back when it's time for the rebuttal.

At that point, why would you not just become a psychiatrist if you were interested in that much schooling?

In true DT fashion, we're taking it back all the way to the '70's. Can't wait to see how long this takes.

I don't believe this psychologist can prescribe medication. Only two states allow this (upon extra training) so far. AZ is considering this issue, but it's not current law (per apa.org).

"Psychological ventures." Oh, boy...

Methinks that Jodi will soon "space out" and not listen to this testimony.

The only way it would not be hearsay is if the quotes were from literature of the kind that experts rely on (medical journals, treaties, etc.). Quotes from a random person in Time magazine are absolluuttellyy hearsay.

He certainly can't produce any SCIENCE to bolster his bullsnip. Hell, why don't we put on a few episodes of Law & Order too! Oh and some CSI!! PFFFTT.

Glad he left my state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This trial: "Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, religion, sex, sex, sex, sex, murder, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex.

Is all the stuff that Juan objected to now coming in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee