Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry... but i am soooo frustrated......

Jodi Arias was not stressed, has had no amnesia and premeditated her MURDER....so i said it

Our BRAVE military service people that suffer from PTSD remember if they shot or killed someone.

Our BRAVE police officers KNOW what they are doing.

Little Miss Foggy says she didn't know she shot him, and didn't know he was injured.

This is such an INSULT!:furious:

Looks like this may be the article he just referred to regarding rodents and humans:
The stressed hippocampus, synaptic plasticity and lost memories.
Nat Rev Neurosci. 2002 Jun;3(6):453-62.
Kim JJ, Diamond DM.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12042880

ETA: I don't believe any of the rodents in this study were criminals or perpetrators of any crimes. Just sayin'

Jodi is bored and quite fidgety during this testimony. Bet she will be more alert when JM starts challenging the bull@#$% of this witness.

Again this faux authoritative claim that during fight or flight scenarios or "STRESS" the ability to create memories is halted which is BALONEY. The fact that it can occur in some circumstances does not guarantee it for all circumstances or nor are they able yet to attach meaning to when it occurs.

Here we go now he's going to say she has evolved from ASD to PTSD...

Within two months??? SO he couldn't really diagnose his client!!

I just joined in a few minutes ago for the day. Is the point of this to rationalize the "fog" or does this supposedly apply to some other aspect of this case also? TIA!

I think the point is that everyone, regardless of circumstances, has difficulties accessing memory during stressful situations.

What I'm not getting from this is that a stressful situation results in the type of amnesia that Arias claims to have.

Hippocampus amnesia ... according to a psychologist ... who cares.

This testimony is very scary because you can see JA studying this very carefully. It is like a psychology class for her, and she is taking it all in. Who knows what she will be able to do with this information. (Which of course, this guy will say anything so he can bill the state (DT) big $$$$. And JA knows this is all nonsense when it relates to her case.

They need their own brain scans if they're ignorant enough to feed into this. I'm about to lose it thinking about Ricky Samuels peddling this PTSD bullcarp up there and anyone who is buying it or promoting it as I picture American soldiers coming home from combat dealing with PTSD struggling with real issues and this joker is muddying the water hoping it will help a murderer walk free. It's sick, just sick.
Absolutely! I call BS...does he have a BS meter?

I am a retired soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and also suffers from PTSD at times. HOW DARE he use this analogy in referring to JA's so called fognisha. This is truly disgusting!

Agreed! My husband was also in Iraq and to hear this kind of carp makes me really angry. It makes me almost as mad as her claiming to be a victim of domestic violence! The only thing she is a victim of is her own narcissistic, murdering, psychopathic ways!

I am a retired soldier who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and also suffers from PTSD. HOW DARE he use this analogy in referring to JA's so called fognisha. This is truly disgusting!

I agree, Thank you for your service. My son served also and has PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966