trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this guy relying on "articles"...isn't that like third person testimony? Can't he just speak for himself?

So do I understand this correctly?

Someone who kills someone they may suffer from PTSD?:what:

ok,
fran

Yes.

And I'm sure that's EXACTLY what Juan wanted to hear.

MCMI test...to measure personality...175 items (True or False); sent out to professional scoring service that sent back results.

I loved the part when the witness was describing how he sent the tests out to a very complicated computer program analysis that is so hard to understand there is no point in trying. :floorlaugh:

The tests are probably graded by part time home employees who laugh their azzzes off and give everyone a standard 85%. :floorlaugh:

Did anyone catch Willmott or this clown of an "expert", say GOAL at this mornings testimony. It was when they were arguing what exhibits should be coming in. Before the jury came in. JA's entire testibologny was based on this experts upcoming testimony. They have made a mockery out of the court process and justice. It's appalling.

But... but.... but..... "they're just doing their job", "they are part of the system" ... some bull like that. :furious: Outrageous. Disrespectful. Unprofessional. Shameful. Repulsive.

Wait...my feed has been live for many minutes. Am I behind? Blackout, back with sidebar comments above have me wondering

If this guy diagnosed Jodi with a mood disorder instead of a personality disorder, he should hang his head in shame.

Yes, of course. That's what it was on June 4th... Jodi was in a very bad mood. (sarc off)

IMO, None if this matters. Sure, your brain can block out the memory of butchering another human being. Changes nothing in my mind regarding premeditation, intent, or consciousness of guilt, All of which have been sufficiently proven.

This has not been proven by science. It's a cop-out. That's all.

I wonder why Nurmi is constantly glancing over at Juan Martinez?

i just want to point out - Jodi has planned to 'murder' Travis....

because yes soldiers/police men are killing people because they have/had to and yes they do suffer from PTSD....in my opinion different then when it comes to THIS case
Just my honest opinion
Traumatic injury occurs when the event was unexpected and/or out of the ordinary. For example a person can have PTSD from witnessing a plane crash or being held up at gun point, or even witnessing someone else being held up at gun point. It is highly unlikely that witnessing the passing of an elderly loved at the end of a long illness would result in PTSD. Same would go for someone who has preplanned the event.

A second key element for the diagnosis is the person must feel like they cannot escape the situation. And thirdly, they must experience horror. Psychopathic killers experience something entirely different. For some it may even be sexual release.

To believe Jodi has PTSD I would have to believe see experiences emotions. I do not think she does, ergo no PTSD. Remember polygraphs are not admissible for the reason they can be manipulated. I'd say the same should apply here. If I were JM I'd demand an MD after this guys name, not a PhD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon