trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this guy saw her as a suicide risk, as he claims he had to be careful due to suicidal tendencies, why was she never on suicide watch?? This is all just unreal.

Jesus... i didn't see signs of PTSD while she was on the stand.

Question: Can the juror ask questions to Dr Samuels? tia

Also, I don't think Samuels administered the MMPI-2; he said MCMI-III and something else I can't remember... Anyone remember? Was it some PTSD thing?
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millon_Clinical_Multiaxial_Inventory"]Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

If she had PTSD (which I obviously don't believe at all), wouldn't she be taking medications for that in jail, or receiving psychological treatment for it?

As we know, she testified that she doesn't have any mental issues so she clearly isn't getting treatment... just curious in a "true" situation of PTSD, do they treat them in jail?

I will be very shocked if JM doesn't bring this up in cross that Jodi herself said on the stand that she doesn't have a mental issue.

Her cell mate better hope she is being treated. :great:

I agree... it's the ultimate assault on the world that (in her mind) did not cater to her. She feels ENTITLED to destroy lives and exploit people, systems, and whatever she can to benefit herself. Without conscience. Ultimate psychopath.

LP, you summed up Arias nice & neat. :seeya:

HLN said there is an evidentiary hearing tomorrow and the will have it. Does anyone know what time and if it is televised?

Jail libraries are quite "vanilla" (as Jodi would say). She won't have the opportunity to get anything too risque.

Not talking about anything risque - I'm talking about studying SD law, DV/PTSD symptoms, psychology, etc. Guaranteed there is plenty of info on BWS and DV in a women's jail. And law resources.

That's what I want to know about - but I can guess well enough that she's been busy studying through the last 4-5 years.

If she suffers from PTSD shouldn't she be seeking treatment of some sort? She testified that she didn't have any "mental issues" so the logical assumption is that this "problem" isn't being taken care of. I hope Juan brings this up in cross, or better yet, hopefully one of the jurors will ask the good doc a question pertaining to this. Perhaps the same juror who initially asked about her "issues".

was still there? I hope so. I hope she starts being her smirky, snooty self and starts whooping it up for her certain "victory". I just can't believe this jury will buy it, even though I still don't get what "it" is. I mean, who cares if she gave herself PTSD by viciously murdering someone. I think she really thinks the jury will just say, "Oh, OK, we understand. Time for you to go home, poor thing. You've been mistreated long enough".

WOW. Jodi sure does look HAPPY. Does she think this is really helping?

I hope the jury felt as angry as I did when I saw her standing up and smiling after this BS.

Gus Searcy.

I gave up after this mornings fiasco and them leaving for lunch. Now I even wonder if I should watch this BS on You Tube. When I saw Richard Samuels, he reminded me of that PPL guy that I couldn't stand (don't even remember his name).

l\

I thought that was really creepy when he said he couldn't find a single instance of violent thought or behavior in 2,000 pages of journal, recorded since Jr. High. Who wouldn't, at some point, record a conflict and write something like, "I f'ing hate that b---h,"? Bizarre.

I don't know. My mom recently found my old journals and diaries and returned them. I didn't write anything violent or negative either. Mostly I wrote about crushes I had, and heartbreak and then true love :heartbeat: and then more heartbreak...etc etc.

I don't think many teen girls write anything violent in their diaries.

She said she would not tell them she was suicidal because they would make her sit naked in a cell for some undetermined amount of time.

Ok since when does she consider that bad? Court is the first time I've seen her clothed...

HLN said there is an evidentiary hearing tomorrow and the will have it. Does anyone know what time and if it is televised?

Guessing 10:00 or 10:30 AZ/PT time (3 hours earlier than ET, 2 hrs earlier than CT, 1 hour earlier than MT).

Said they'd have it on HLN, will likely be on all the live feeds as well (as I think HLN uses the same feed).

The FOG envelopes her at night and she doesn't even need a blanket. :yes:

BBM

LOL! Makes you wonder why she wrapped herself up like a human tampon when she "attempted suicide" that one night.

3/15/2013 9:30 Evidentiary Hearing

I was wondering the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members