trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far in The Jodi Chronicles:

Jodi is diagnosed as a pacifist by a "doctor" who isn't above swapping a favorable report for a dentist father in a child custody case (without even meeting/interviewing the mother) in return for free dental work.

Jodi's psych "expert" mentioned above also was sanctioned for "blurring the boundaries" with patients.

And we heard that he's been visiting Jodi for years--until 2012 AFTER Juan Martinez interviewed him re: his opinion to be presented at trial.

All of this to tell the jury that poor Jodi has PTSD due to being the perpetrator of a horrendous crime.

GMAFB

As we say in the South, "Somethin' ain't clean in the buttermilk."

I've never been suicidal. I've had post partum. I've been clinically depressed. Saying all of that, it bothers me w the so called suicide attempts. Imagine the money, heartbreak and time we all would have saved if she'd have actually done it!?

I know it's been talked about before and we have ruled it out. The way she uses sex screams that she was molested as a child. I can't put my finger on it but going off my past experiences and a trusty TIME magazine article, I want to diagnose it. I'm half joking but serious.

Also on dr drew last night he said they gave her the shortest most compound test for PTSD. Other test exsist that would have given a better diagnosis of whatever this bat chit crazy woman is trying to lie about. I'm convinced she got other prisoners to help her.
I don't know if Jodi was sexually abused as a child or not but, for what its worth, hypersexuality is very strongly linked to psychopathy as well.

And while psychopaths will often threaten suicide to achieve a desired response they rarely follow through with such threats - very shallow attempts and ideations. (Suicide is more common with antisocial personality disorder though than psychopathy. Whether depression or borderline feature as well could be determining factors too.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dr-...s-get-more-sex_b_1845750.html?just_reloaded=1

:notgood:

OK...4 times a day? That sounds like mularkey to me. Smacks of typical internet made-up BS. And, which quack of a MD did she visit who told her that anal 4 times a day is normal? Seriously.

Sounds like this woman has been given warped information from her boyfriend and has been convinced that its normal. :floorlaugh:

Made up for sure. The poor woman i guess would be walking like JOhn Wayne. Who has time 4 times a day anyhow. :what:

All these witness experts from the DT doesn't matter. The case in front of the jury at this time is whether this was premeditated not why she can't remember.
It's bullchit and it should never be allowed.
(The public defenders gets paid per hour so there's an incentive to prolong this!!)

What's next?.....Jodi's elementary school-mates?....so they point out how she was an ugly duckling and wanted the attention of boys?

I mean, when does the psyche of Jodi end and the PREMEDITATED aspect of this murder of Travis begin?

She was medically, emotionally and mentally cleared to stand trial so pointing out her imperfections is a waste of Arizona's tax monies!!

PS. Why did she talk to an attorney from June 4th thru June 10th? Isn't that a bit telling? (even though we know it's a lie)

http://youtu.be/NnA-vrYcDBQ?t=56m1s

I just refreshed my memory on the crime scene photos.

I couldnt help thinking when I was looking at the pictures of JA's GM house and Travis' house. When she met travis i feel she really thought she had it made. A good looking guy with a beautiful house, nice car, nice morals and had a nice group of friends. She saw what he had and wanted it. Her grandparents house her bedroom in fact, wasnt the nicest of places, she thought she was better than that.

I can bet that within a few hours of meeting travis and seeing where he lived, she decided that this was the man she wanted, she was going to marry him, live in that beautiful house, have children etc.

Problem was travis knew she was easy, she wasnt the type of girl he wanted to marry or have children with. I believe also he knew his friends thought she was a *advertiser censored* thats why he kept her a secret. His friends didnt like her, neither did his family.

THe breaking point was when she found out about Travis taking mimi hall to cancun and knowing that she was wife material.

I so believe that JA thought that by killing him he couldnt belong to anyone else. The sex was a final rendezvous to show him what he would miss. Travis didnt agree and i think he told her to leave after that encounter. THe non flash on that camera to me shows taht he didnt know she was there. The picture with a flash isnt a happy picture, its a shocked almost scared picture.

I agree with all,of this and will add that I think Jodi was obsessively drawn to Travis in addition to his material success but also his bright light, his big personality, his popularity and goodness everyone talks about with him. His charisma. I do think on some level this is an evil meets good story. I'm not a big believer in the Devil or Hell (I personally think Hell exists right here on Earth ) but I do see the darkest evil in this woman that I've ever observed.

She didnt murder him to procure his stuff after he was gone. She enjoyed this brutal murder of him because her essential darkness wanted to extinguish his light and she delighted in that aspect of it. I can't even keep writing about this because it is even too,dark for me to stay on.

I need to,go,watch some YouTube videos of kittens now. Brb

I was sick of hearing him talk, I finally laid down eventually falling asleep.

I have been reading catching up. His diagnostic skills are something else. All his examples are victims with a passing mention that perpetrators can experience PTSD too. He did not use any examples or research done on said perpetrators experience Post TSD. I stress the Post after the crime because her fog is DURING during crime according to Jodi's marathon testimony. "duh" Mr PhD

*knock knock on the slice brain picture*

JMHO

Pink Panther
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexlex
on dr drew they had footage of her going out of court with that notebook in her hand. I guess it's hers.... not a secret message system

Who says she didn't retrieve and/or send back a message? The orange file is hers for sure. Do you remember the magazine chute?

She sure looked sneaky pulling out her stubby ikea pencil!

Link snipped from last thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adTQKWFG-PI

Below is what I see and it looks down right SNEAKY!
10:23 Looks @ NURMI
10:49 Nurmi turns back to her
11:01 Reaches for orange folder takes something out
11:38 Scratches arm
11:53 mouth movement
12:37 mouth movement
12:46 Dr. strangely watching Jodi - while testifying
12:47 Jodi puts something in folder
13:54 jodi-breath, rubs side of nose, adjust glasses
13:59 looks down
14:08 brief eye roll toward nurmi
14:11 scratches under right eye
15:20 during side bar looks around
15:25 moves left arm down
15:57 jodi fiddling w/something
16:50 jodi rolls eyes toward nurmi then away
16:52 Jodi again rolls eyes toward nurmi
19:02 scratches right arm
19:35 looks down
21:02 reaches, picks something up & places under writing pad
21:20 Pulls hand away
21:23 looks at orange folder
21:26 adjusts glasses

I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her.
NO ONE acts like that who is doing no wrong.
I would love to have a body language expert's take on all her actions, facial expressions and body movements.
JMO

BBM definately looks like she is giving some sort of a message. She slowly wipes her pointer finger down the left side of her nose and adjusts the glasses. Ummmm what does that mean? The whole defense team including the Mitigation lady does all kinds of eye movements and of course finger up and around nose movements.

Made up for sure. The poor woman i guess would be walking like JOhn Wayne. Who has time 4 times a day anyhow. :what:

Well, in her defense, maybe they are following this trial closely and the 4 times per day situation has been the norm since the case started.

Afterall, with so many sidebars, breaks to fix electronic issues, Nurmi and Arias droning on and on and on...maybe she decided that it is less painful to do that than to sit in front of a computer screen trying to make sense of the events.

No doubt they all deeply love Travis but with him living in Mesa and them living far away in CA they probably didn't get to see each other as often as they would have liked.

imo

I bet Travis' turbulent early years affected him more than we realize. It wouldn't surprise me if he viewed his move to Mesa as a new beginning and left reminders of the past pretty much behind, especially if his siblings weren't "active"/actual Mormons.

I agree with all,of this and will add that I think Jodi was obsessively drawn to Travis in addition to his material success but also his bright light, his big personality, his popularity and goodness everyone talks about with him. His charisma. I do think on some level this is an evil meets good story. I'm not a big believer in the Devil or Hell (I personally think Hell exists right here on Earth ) but I do see the darkest evil in this woman that I've ever observed.

She didnt murder him to procure his stuff after he was gone. She enjoyed this brutal murder of him because her essential darkness wanted to extinguish his light and she delighted in that aspect of it. I can't even keep writing about this because it is even too,dark for me to stay on.

I agree on that day, travis belongings was not what was on her mind. I still think its because he said he didnt want her. He was too good for her she knew it.

I so hope this woman gets DP. She took away his right to get married, have children, live a happy life with someone who would adore him and treat him right. I truly believe the day he met JA was the day he met a monster.

All these witness experts from the DT doesn't matter. The case in front of the jury at this time is whether this was premeditated not why she can't remember.
It's bullchit and it should never be allowed.
(The public defenders gets paid per hour so there's an incentive to prolong this!!)

What's next?.....Jodi's elementary school-mates?....so they point out how she was an ugly duckling and wanted the attention of boys?

I mean, when does the psyche of Jodi end and the PREMEDITATED aspect of this murder of Travis begin?

She was medically, emotionally and mentally cleared to stand trial so pointing out her imperfections is a waste of Arizona's tax monies!!

PS. Why did she talk to an attorney from June 4th thru June 10th? Isn't that a bit telling? (even though we know it's a lie)

http://youtu.be/NnA-vrYcDBQ?t=56m1s

The DT is trying to muddy the waters and throw the fognesia out there to distract from the premeditation.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. It's not enough to kill Travis. She has to kill the very idea of the person Travis truly was.

This Richard Samuels made a custody recommendation without examining the mother all for some dentist work? That's sick!

That is what it is really all about, he traded testimony for dental work. All the BS about him bartering treatment for dental work is just that, bull@$#!.

it's sleazy.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Evidentiary Hearing today at 9:30am AZ tims (PST) = (12:30pm EST, 11:30am CST, 10:30am MST)

We will get to see Juan cross exam the good ole doc!
WS'ers around the world rejoice! :great:
the-seinfeld-happy-dance.gif

whatupwiththat_3.gif

tumblr_lz8oihoB1b1qg9k3io1_400.gif

hDF2C0674

DANCE-DOG-DANCE_o_95705.gif

temp-320-74227524.gif

;) And finally ;)
, Steely Dan, jane the dood, Manzana & Minor4th
tumblr_m7ztyslWdw1r9rfc2o1_250.gif

:laughcry:
I just about peed my spiderman underware laughing at your pictures!!! :laughcry:

Thanks for clearing that up! I was getting confused by the changing schedule.

Personally I do not believe her fog story. I feel she remembers exactly where the knife was and each stabb and cut..but those memories she will not share as she knows it would do her in...there is no fog..I do think she believes she was completely justified in her own mind and thinks to her self that she in fact did him a favor and now he is in heaven and happy and has totally forgiven her...she just doesn't understand why all of us can't just move past this!! I wonder if she had stuck w the ninja story if she would have had a better case of reasonable doubt? I can't imagine the jury letting her off for this. I do think the smartest move for the defense in the Casey Anthony trial was Casey keeping her mouth shut !! Jmo!

Someone mentioned upthread about Jodi's not-so-nice (not a direct quote) bedroom at her grandparents' home in Yreka. It looked like a spare room used more for storage than guests to me. Maybe they didn't have the energy(wonder how old they are?) to remove the stored stuff-or another place for it. Or maybe they didn't really want Jodi, but couldn't tell her no, so they didn't go overboard making her comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#