trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're talking about doing handstands or whatever, I'm not sure the prosecution would want to use that. One reason-two words: Amanda Knox

Didn't seem to hurt her any and the jury may only associate it with a gal who was acquitted of murder.

:seeya: JMO ... but I do not think the jury in Arizona would be persuaded by this video in relation to another case ...

I think this jury will see Jodi for who she REALLY is -- especially the way she talked back to Mr. Martinez -- defiant, arrogant, snarky and snippy ... she makes me :furious:

One clarification : the case against AK is not officially over ... the Supreme Court of Italy ruling is expected sometime in late March regarding the appellate court's overturning of the trial court's correct IMO conviction ...

:moo::moo:

Just a thought...I know when my hubby gets out of the shower he leans forward and drapes a towel over his head to kind of dry off his head/ears for a minute or so.

Could this of been when JA started her attack with the knife? He wouldn't have seen her coming and it would have totally caught him off guard.

She also could have hidden the knife in a towel(s), and had it sitting out to begin with.

Ughhh....too much thinking about this case.

Oh please, Next he will be giving Nurmi advice, :banghead:

Oh he'll no!!:furious:
I won't be watching it I can't stomach Baez.
I'm serious! I wouldn't be surprised if he DIDNT call nurmi at the onset! He's done this before in another case. I don't remember which case it was!

Will somebody please PM me and tell me: Who released that bizarro video of Jodi doing a headstand and singing, and why right now??? tyia

There have been many instances during this trial that things have come to light for the prosecution. I think it's Travis's guardian angel clearing his good name and seeking justice for his murder, and we get to see and makes it more certain in our minds that Jodi should not walk this earthy plane anymore.

It should be interesting when Martinez questions Samuels. Will it be like an open book exam? Martinez will ask a question and the good dr. will have to check the stack of magazines and books to find and read the answer to Martinez.
I see another book in the making. His testimony could be used for future clients: 101 For Dummies on things to avoid in choosing your expert witness .

Can you tell me where I can view this? TIA

Do you mean the headstand video?

[video=youtube;CBs2AeDQRro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBs2AeDQRro&feature=player_embedded[/video]

One of the only consistent, emphatic statements by Jodi is Travis saying "Kill you b**ch" AFTER the gun went off. Why wouldn't he be angry about that? It's been indicated by the ME Travis would not have had cognizance to attack or speak after he was shot. THAT's why I think there was 2 shots. The kill shot was second. The first shot is what rightly made him so angry. Nothing tto do with the camera.

Travis had to still be alive when Jodi dragged him to the shower. Otherwise, she would have never been able to drag the 'dead weight'. Putting her hands under the armpits of a corpse, his arms would have no tension and be like a rag doll.

Please excuse the description. It made me cringe to type it.

Besides all the playing for the cameras, did ya notice how she picked up the trashcan and SNOOPED about what was in there. I bet she did the exact same thing at Travis's - went through every inch of his house.

WOWZER!

Mel

Looking for a new alibi perhaps, cuz Det Flores wasn't buying what she was selling!

Just a thought...I know when my hubby gets out of the shower he leans forward and drapes a towel over his head to kind of dry off his head/ears for a minute or so.

Could this of been when JA started her attack with the knife? He wouldn't have seen her coming and it would have totally caught him off guard.

She also could have hidden the knife in a towel(s), and had it sitting out to begin with.

That's a very good thought. I wondered how she overpowered him. If she stabbed him in the heart right away, I would think that would have shocked him enough that he doubled over or something.

But in your scenario, she could have started stabbing him the back, therefore he wasn't facing her and was less likely to be able to defend himself.

If we're talking about doing handstands or whatever, I'm not sure the prosecution would want to use that. One reason-two words: Amanda Knox

Didn't seem to hurt her any and the jury may only associate it with a gal who was acquitted of murder.

Yes, the makeup/laughing/headstand/handstand video. My main point is that I don't think the judge is keeping this video out as Mike Gallano on HLN has been saying. I think the prosecution has decided not to use it, at least to this point. I think it would useless video to the defense unless they had been going for an insanity defense.

Amazing (imo) that they are building -to scale- the crime scene "set" on HLN. Closet, bathroom, hall...
Wonder if the court could borrow it.

:great: WOW ... maybe Mr. Martinez could borrow it :great:

OMG ... could ya just see them hauling this "set" into the courtroom ... Nurmi would have his drawers in such a bunch :floorlaugh:

It would be a real "Perry Mason" Moment for Mr. M ... LOL ....

:please: let him use the set ...

:seeya:

First I thought this MUST be a spoof. But I guess it's not.

Why didn't the jurors see this mess? That's pretty frightening stuff!

:what:

Mel

I haven't made a huge study out of people being arrested for murder but wasn't CA also eerily calm and cheerful? It's hard to put myself in that situation but if I were an innocent person being arrested for murder I think I would freak the heck out, probably hyperventilate and try to protest, then hopefully realize I need to shut my mouth and get a lawyer. She acts like she's waiting for her car to be serviced!

One of the only consistent, emphatic statements by Jodi is Travis saying "Kill you b**ch" AFTER the gun went off. Why wouldn't he be angry about that? It's been indicated by the ME Travis would not have had cognizance to attack or speak after he was shot. THAT's why I think there was 2 shots. The kill shot was second. The first shot is what rightly made him so angry. Nothing tto do with the camera.

Travis had to still be alive when Jodi dragged him to the shower. Otherwise, she would have never been able to drag the 'dead weight'. Putting her hands under the armpits of a corpse, his arms would have no tension and be like a rag doll.

Please excuse the description. It made me cringe to type it.

Where is evidence of two shots being fired?

When was the dishwasher run if that's the knife Jodi used? She turned on the washing machine. Water pressure. You don't run both appliances at the same time.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
Monday #JoseBaez defends #JodiArias in front of our #JodiJury on "HLN After Dark"... Monday 10pm eastern on HLN

I think I'll skip this show on Monday night. :rolleyes:

i'm right there with you, can't watch baez. wonder how much they are paying him? quite a few people are making money off of ta's death, hln is boarder line scuzzy on this trial, now an after dark show. it's turned into a feeding frenzy. look at all the commercials they sell. :moo:

When was the dishwasher run if that's the knife Jodi used? She turned on the washing machine. Water pressure. You don't run both appliances at the same time.

I really don't think someone who just committed a brutal slaughter would have such a thing on her mind.

I think that is what she did. I think she had the knife hid the the pocket of the bathrobe. From the pictures we know she had 62 seconds but she did not have to have the gun shot in those 62 seconds. Just the stabbing and the throat. The gun shot came afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc