trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already came up but I was just thinking....how about him running away from her and she was stabbing him in the back as he was running AWAY from her.

That was my original thought. I think it's very plausible.

I really don't think someone who just committed a brutal slaughter would have such a thing on her mind.

No, but there would be DNA evidence with low pressure.

I don't think the knife is in the dishwasher.

In the photos, Jodi was dressed to travel not for taking consensual snapshots in the shower. The ky, knife and rope were part of the 'fantasy' they spoke about. Jodi kicked it up with the gun. She brought them with her.

Like I said before, Jodi ALWAYS pushed it over the line sexually with Travis. Travis was finished with the fun and games she provided. He was ready to move to the next level which Jodi could never fulfill.

'You want to play rough big boy? I'll show you rough'.

AND SECONDLY, why can't a doctor afford dental work in the first place.....

Because he was not a successful one and needed to barter for services? Sounds like he didn't have a dental plan.

There is none as far as I know. I am in the "stabbing first" camp anyway. I believe the ME, and I am sure we will see Dr. Horn again during rebuttal :moo:

Me too. I would think the police and the ME would know what happened more than we would. I find no reason to NOT believe them.

Sorry if this has already came up but I was just thinking....how about him running away from her and she was stabbing him in the back as he was running AWAY from her.

It's doubtful, IMO, that they would be so close together if the person was moving. And the stabs to the head would be difficult on someone moving.

I think he was on all fours trying to get out of the bedroom. So moving away from her, but not upright and running.

I just find the timing of the release of this new video very odd. She used the media after she was arrested so what would stop her and the defense from releasing it now that the Dr has testified and using the media again. Very odd timing.

No, but there would be DNA evidence with low pressure.I don't think the knife is in the dishwasher.

In the photos, Jodi was dressed to travel not for taking consensual snapshots in the shower. The ky, knife and rope were part of the 'fantasy' they spoke about. Jodi kicked it up with the gun. She brought them with her.

Like I said before, Jodi ALWAYS pushed it over the line sexually with Travis. Travis was finished with the fun and games she provided. He was ready to move to the next level which Jodi could never fulfill.

'You want to play rough big boy? I'll show you rough'.

BBM - your source for that DNA comment? Your knowledge of the water pressure in that house? I'm sorry that sounds like something the DT would say. In other words, absurd.

I just find the timing of the release of this new video very odd. She used the media after she was arrested so what would stop her and the defense from releasing it now that the Dr has testified and using the media again. Very odd timing.

But how would the video be beneficial to her? I'm not being snarky, I'm truly curious. :)

:seeya: Thanks for the warning ! I'll be skipping it myself !

:seeya:

Ya ... me too ... the last mug I wanna see is "BOZO" .... I made the mistake of downloading his book to my Kindle a long time ago (please don't hate me). I couldn't even finish it. It was the most ridiculous piece of self-serving garbage I had ever had the "displeasure" of reading .... I don't know what I was thinking at the time .... but, I'm out of the "fog" now ... THANK GOODNESS!

I don't know what it is, cuz I know everyone deserves a fair trial ... but why do I hate defence attorneys so much ... I mean, I might even need one some day (who knows), but I just can't help but think of them as a bunch of slimy, creepy, crawly wormie Nurmies ...

Am I so wrong? :waitasec:

this is the song JA is singing in the interrogation...(the "it might change my memory")..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSu5nAQ7uZw
Dido- Here With Me
I didn't hear you leave
I wonder how am I still here
I don't want to move a thing
It might change my memory

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want but I can't hide
I won't go I won't sleep
I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave I can't hide
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

I don't want to call my friends
They might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed,
Risk forgetting all that's been

Oh I am what I am
I'll do what I want,
But I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep,

I can't breathe,
Until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide,
I cannot be until you're resting here with me

creepy.

If they could show the clip of her singing and then put the words of the song on a large screen, that alone would convict this monster!

Right? I'm starting to think they know self-defense has gone down the proverbial toilet, so they are attempting to show insanity. It wouldn't surprise me since I think the defense team is a little sneaky.

Like the reporter said about her bizarre behavior,"this really began at the beginning". I mean, the laughing? Really? It shows what a psycho she is and I believe it was a victory laugh. She was proud of the slaughter. I pray JM shows this to the jury. Of course Nurmi will object, saying it is prejudicial.

She premeditated the whole thing. I hope everyone sees it now.

Was thinking as I was vacuuming!
About the jury being not sequestered! But even if they are following judges orders not to watch tv read anything related to this case including! Newspapers.
So my question is what's to keep family and friends from watching the trial and all coverage! New developments! And relay this in subtle ways to family and friends on the jury! Not liking the inmate nor her defence!

They go to the grocery store ! At the check stand they see magazines! National inquire etc with coverage of the trial?
Just saying

I'm not a fan of Jean Casarez.

That is all.

Am I the only one who thinks the rope is a made up after thought by Jodi? I see zero evidence in the photos of there ever being a rope there. There are nudie pix of both of them and the relible KY in sight. Isn't it extremely likely that the would have gotten a photo of the rope play?

Remember Travis did not plan on Jodi's visit. Even is she called him at 8pm to tell him she was coming, is it likely he would of ran out to JoAnn fabrics (who closes at 9PM mind you) and buy 20feet of upholstery cording?

There is zero evidence except the here-say of a lying liar who lies.

Am I the only one who thinks the rope is a made up after thought by Jodi? I see zero evidence in the photos of there ever being a rope there. There are nudie pix of both of them and the relible KY in sight. Isn't it extremely likely that the would have gotten a photo of the rope play?

Remember Travis did not plan on Jodi's visit. Even is she called him at 8pm to tell him she was coming, is it likely he would of ran out to JoAnn fabrics (who closes at 9PM mind you) and buy 20feet of upholstery cording?

There is zero evidence except the here-say of a lying liar who lies.

I don't believe there was a rope whatsoever. It was just her convenient explanation for the knife in the area.

It's doubtful, IMO, that they would be so close together if the person was moving. And the stabs to the head would be difficult on someone moving.

I think he was on all fours trying to get out of the bedroom. So moving away from her, but not upright and running.

It's hard to tell exactly...she is just so evil!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't made a huge study out of people being arrested for murder but wasn't CA also eerily calm and cheerful? It's hard to put myself in that situation but if I were an innocent person being arrested for murder I think I would freak the heck out, probably hyperventilate and try to protest, then hopefully realize I need to shut my mouth and get a lawyer. She acts like she's waiting for her car to be serviced!

I agree....I would be peeing my pants scared!

Actually there is. they're called bullet holes (which you can't pick up and take away) and shell casings, (which you can pick up and take away) and if you take one, why not take the other one in plain sight?

troll?

OK seriously? TartLemon is not troll!

One of the only consistent, emphatic statements by Jodi is Travis saying "Kill you b**ch" AFTER the gun went off. Why wouldn't he be angry about that? It's been indicated by the ME Travis would not have had cognizance to attack or speak after he was shot. THAT's why I think there was 2 shots. The kill shot was second. The first shot is what rightly made him so angry. Nothing tto do with the camera.

Travis had to still be alive when Jodi dragged him to the shower. Otherwise, she would have never been able to drag the 'dead weight'. Putting her hands under the armpits of a corpse, his arms would have no tension and be like a rag doll.

Please excuse the description. It made me cringe to type it.

I DO NOT believe Travis ever said that or that he lunged at her. I believe she caught him off guard with that knife and he cold not speak! He was trying to get tothat sink to cough up the blood and breathe. He NEVER had a chance. There was no fight. Only a slaughter. Why can't people see this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc