trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone on here pointed out the other day, hiding the gun and/or knife in the bathrobe pocket would be a good place to conceal it just before the attack on Travis. The bathrobe was hanging right next to the shower stall.

That's what I wondered. They also have more autopsy pictures than were shown in court (I heard Dr. Drew say that when the trial first started). Very curious to me.

It's public information. Media asked for the full tape, IMI.

I just saw the video of her about to be arrested. She knew they were watching.. She thinks she is enchanting...

She certainly doesn't look sad about killing anyone there/

I just saw the video of her about to be arrested. She knew they were watching.. She thinks she is enchanting...

I think she was sooo confident, no way they wouldn't believe her story, she was going to get away with it, and she thought it was funny. She's so much smarter than everyone else, after all!

If I was about to be arrested for murder, my last concern would be whether or not I put makeup on that day. Unfreaking real.

The jury is not sequestered. Somebody could hear it. Maybe get a mistrial if they owned up to hearing it. Things are not looking well for her at all.

But this isn't by any means the first and only thing the jurors could have seen that they weren't supposed to.

I think it's not in the trial because although everyone hates her, it has nothing to do with consciousness of guilt. Doesn't have anything to do with the crime at all. She's not singing "I killed Travis and it was so much fun."

It shows what a self-absorbed narcissist she is. She certainly doesn't appear "insane." "We" attribute a lot of meaning to it, but in the trial I don't think it would mean anything. If I was a juror that vidoe would contribute nothing to whether she was guilty or innocent.

Not trying to be argumentative, but this isn't going to help Jodi at all (or else we would have seen it) and I doubt it would help the prosecution (or else we would have seen it) maybe there's aplace for it in rebuttal but I don't see it showing up.

Am I the only one who thinks the rope is a made up after thought by Jodi? I see zero evidence in the photos of there ever being a rope there. There are nudie pix of both of them and the relible KY in sight. Isn't it extremely likely that the would have gotten a photo of the rope play?

Remember Travis did not plan on Jodi's visit. Even is she called him at 8pm to tell him she was coming, is it likely he would of ran out to JoAnn fabrics (who closes at 9PM mind you) and buy 20feet of upholstery cording?

There is zero evidence except the here-say of a lying liar who lies.

BBM~~~~

No you're not. There was no rope. The rope is a story made up by Jodi to account for having a knife upstairs. Jodi brought the knife and the gun.

I don't believe there was any kind of fight. Jodi snuck up on Travis while he was in the shower and started taking pictures. (That is why there was no flash used) Jodi also had the knife and gun with her. She makes Travis sit down in the shower at gun/knife point and then stabs him in the chest.

Jodi took the knife and gun with her.

But how would the video be beneficial to her? I'm not being snarky, I'm truly curious. :)

makeup comment + singing + song she's singing + barefooted + handstand = things no sane person would do in that situation = don't send poor crazy person to Death Row.

If I was about to be arrested for murder, my last concern would be whether or not I put makeup on that day. Unfreaking real.

Don't you want to look pretty for your mugshot??!! She thought it was funny you know, because if it were Travis, he would have been laughing. ;)

Well, if there was a second shot which made TA angry, a bullet would either be in his body or in the house if she missed him. I don't think there was a second shot.

The second shot would have hit Travis. The casing was on top of the blood.

I don't see swelling/discoloration - image is too low-res. Sorry.
I thought it looked discolored and swollen in the video then second guessed myself and thought it might be dirty like her feet. I know ANJ can zero in on the finger.....YooHoo ANJ.....come out and play!!

I think that's why the judge decided not to allow the video- people will associate Jodi with Amanda Knox, someone most people thought of as a wronged American by an unfair an vindictive Italian judicial system. Using the media's words, not exactly mine. I also think that since Jodi likes to mimic she did this as well, hoping they'd show this. She was probably going to copy Knox's story of being questioned for hours and being hit by police, but her arrest was well documented and interrogation was filmed. At that time, Jodi had refused a lawyer. Weird, huh? The intruders story also sounds similar to the actual killing of Meredith Kircher, who was killed by intruder Rudy Guede. Just a theory on my part, but Jodi Arias is not original and reeks of careful planning.

BBM~~~~

No you're not. There was no rope. The rope is a story made up by Jodi to account for having a knife upstairs. Jodi brought the knife and the gun.

I don't believe there was any kind of fight. Jodi snuck up on Travis while he was in the shower and started taking pictures. (That is why there was no flash used) Jodi also had the knife and gun with her. She makes Travis sit down in the shower at gun/knife point and then stabs him in the chest.

Jodi took the knife and gun with her.

I don't believe there was a rope either.. If there was I bet there would have been pictures of it being used.

But this isn't by any means the first and only thing the jurors could have seen that they weren't supposed to.

I think it's not in the trial because although everyone hates her, it has nothing to do with consciousness of guilt. Doesn't have anything to do with the crime at all. She's not singing "I killed Travis and it was so much fun."

It shows what a self-absorbed narcissist she is. She certainly doesn't appear "insane." "We" attribute a lot of meaning to it, but in the trial I don't think it would mean anything. If I was a juror that vidoe would contribute nothing to whether she was guilty or innocent.

Not trying to be argumentative, but this isn't going to help Jodi at all (or else we would have seen it) and I doubt it would help the prosecution (or else we would have seen it) maybe there's aplace for it in rebuttal but I don't see it showing up.

I agree, I think it could be a hail mary - she has nothing else. They know it is going very bad.

I have been a lurker here for quite awhile now. I had to join and post this (I really hope I'm posting correctly, I'm new!)

After watching the JA 'Handstand Video', I puked my guts out. I have been watching this case closely and have been following on WS. This occurred to me and I know WS members will remember this:

Remember how during cross, JA said she hurt her shoulder after TA body slammed her??? She said her shoulder still hurts every day - HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO DO A HANDSTAND THEN???

I'm so sorry, I had to rant, I'm so sick of this liar. I know everyone here understands and feels the same way.

Thank you for such a wonderful place full of intelligent, thoughtful, and beautiful people.

I hope one of Jodi Arias' boob implants explodes while she's on Death Row! I know her implants are saline since they were so cheap & she'll have to live with one big boob & one deflated one. ALL implants deflate/break--if they're saline. It usually goes by age--after 3 years having them in, 3% break...7 years 7%, etc.

They sure aren't going to have a plastic surgeon make a prison visit!

Don't you want to look pretty for your mugshot??!! She thought it was funny you know, because if it were Travis, he would have been laughing. ;)

I'm smart enough not to be in the position to have a mugshot. :D That whole "Travis would smile" thing is a crock of bull. There is a special place in hell for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member