trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second shot would have hit Travis. The casing was on top of the blood.

Then where's the bullet hole for the other shot? Certainly not in the wall, floor, or Travis. So where is this magic bullet?

What is it with Amanda Knox and Jodi with the weird gymnastics? Has anyone seen anything like that before?

I wonder if there is a psychological explanation for it?

I and many agree and that's the prosecution's position too.

She knew there were fibers or threads collected at the scene, so she invented the rope for an excuse for having a knife. The story is ridiculous though, of Travis measuring it out to the bathroom to cut it. She brought the knife. If there was actually an innocent reason the knife was there, she would have said it.

Even if she did drop the gun, wouldn't she just go pick it up instead of a knife after free of Travis? There's so many implausibilities in her story.

There is an evidence photo of a small chunk of rope/cord at the bottom of the stairs. She used this to invent the rope, thereby introducing the knife. She said herself on the stand that she shaped her stories based on the evidence. She's still doing it.

Don't you want to look pretty for your mugshot??!! She thought it was funny you know, because if it were Travis, he would have been laughing. ;)

She's so narcissistic....obsessed over her silly make up. She wanted to grab her make up when they picked her up at the grandparent's house. She mentions it in this handstand video, and in the 48 Hour episode.

She makes me sick.

I have been a lurker here for quite awhile now. I had to join and post this (I really hope I'm posting correctly, I'm new!)

After watching the JA 'Handstand Video', I puked my guts out. I have been watching this case closely and have been following on WS. This occurred to me and I know WS members will remember this:

Remember how during cross, JA said she hurt her shoulder after TA body slammed her??? She said her shoulder still hurts every day - HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO DO A HANDSTAND THEN???

I'm so sorry, I had to rant, I'm so sick of this liar. I know everyone here understands and feels the same way.

Thank you for such a wonderful place full of intelligent, thoughtful, and beautiful

people.

Welcome. Great first post

I think that's why the judge decided not to allow the video- people will associate Jodi with Amanda Knox, someone most people thought of as a wronged American by an unfair an vindictive Italian judicial system. Using the media's words, not exactly mine. I also think that since Jodi likes to mimic she did this as well, hoping they'd show this. She was probably going to copy Knox's story of being questioned for hours and being hit by police, but her arrest was well documented and interrogation was filmed. At that time, Jodi had refused a lawyer. Weird, huh? The intruders story also sounds similar to the actual killing of Meredith Kircher, who was killed by intruder Rudy Guede. Just a theory on my part, but Jodi Arias is not original and reeks of careful planning.

I followed the Knox case closely and I made zero association when I saw the Jodi handstand. You would have to assume the jurors know a lot about the Knox case and feel the way you do.

Which I really really doubt is the case.

I hope one of Jodi Arias' boob implants explodes while she's on Death Row! I know her implants are saline since they were so cheap & she'll have to live with one big boob & one deflated one. ALL implants deflate/break--if they're saline. It usually goes by age--after 3 years having them in, 3% break...7 years 7%, etc.

They sure aren't going to have a plastic surgeon make a prison visit!

You know I've been wondering about her store bought *advertiser censored*!
Don't they have to kept up! Something like that! With a boob dr?
Or do you just a boob job and no maintance?

I have been a lurker here for quite awhile now. I had to join and post this (I really hope I'm posting correctly, I'm new!)

After watching the JA 'Handstand Video', I puked my guts out. I have been watching this case closely and have been following on WS. This occurred to me and I know WS members will remember this:

Remember how during cross, JA said she hurt her shoulder after TA body slammed her??? She said her shoulder still hurts every day - HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO DO A HANDSTAND THEN???

I'm so sorry, I had to rant, I'm so sick of this liar. I know everyone here understands and feels the same way.

Thank you for such a wonderful place full of intelligent, thoughtful, and beautiful people.

:welcome6:

Depending on the quality, they are supposed to be replaced every 10 years.

She's so narcissistic....obsessed over her silly make up. She wanted to grab her make up when they picked her up at the grandparent's house. She mentions it in this handstand video, and in the 48 Hour episode.

She makes me sick.

Where are her shoes? Here she is being questioned about a brutal murder and she kicks off her shoes like she was poolside.... :what:

I think she stabbed him first. I think she wanted to inflict hands on pain and take out her rage on him. She waited until he was toweling off, when his head was turned or down and he wasn't paying any attention and she stabbed him (one of the three stabs to the chest first). If she had just come right out with the knife in plain sight there would have been much more of a fight and Travis could have possibly wrestled the knife away from her.
I think part of what she loves is "being sneaky" and catching her victim "off guard".
I don't believe there was any rope, ever.
She brought the knife and gun and hid them in the bathroom until the time was right.

JMO

I and many agree and that's the prosecution's position too.

She knew there were fibers or threads collected at the scene, so she invented the rope for an excuse for having a knife. The story is ridiculous though, of Travis measuring it out to the bathroom to cut it. She brought the knife. If there was actually an innocent reason the knife was there, she would have said it.

Even if she did drop the gun, wouldn't she just go pick it up instead of a knife after free of Travis? There's so many implausibilities in her story.

I agree. There was no rope, IMO. That hair-brained scheme was thought up on the fly to fit the new self-defence story, and account for a handy knife.

I also believe Jodi brought the knife with her. Whether she put it in the dishwasher (which I doubt) or took it away with her, I am convinced it was not a knife from the house.

I don't think she ran down the hall; into the closet; nor jumped up to reach his gun. She brought both weapons with her, concealed in her purse/back pack, and when she was ready she began her attack.

I personally discount everything she says and look only at the evidence, and the most reasonable explanations for events.

The 'sex' photos have, for me, become a red herring to the issue of the murder, so have the shower pictures, other than they corroborate her being on the scene, and provide some indication of timing. The sequence of injuries I have decided to leave to whatever the ME and Juan determine.

So, I am satisfied she premeditated his killing; carried it out (perhaps not quite as she planned); and proceeded to cover her involvement. That cover continues on the stand to this very day.

Guilty!

Thank you for such a wonderful place full of intelligent, thoughtful, and beautiful people.

You bring up a very, very good point. It is obvious she had no injuries other than her left hand from killing Travis. No signs of being body slammed. jmo

I'm wondering why none of the talking heads have mentioned her sneaking whatever from that folder on the defense table.

I have my fingers crossed that someone sent it to HLN!!!:please::please:

I have saline store bought *advertiser censored* and have had them for 18 years. No maintenance but I was informed that they could maybe someday leak and have to be replaced. :blushing:

ETA Mine cost 3000.00 18 years ago so I know she paid more than 300

How sad for Travis family. To sit there and watch her and know what she did.
And to have to look at the two weirdo twins always laughing ang giggling like it is a game show.
They are all wacked.

Where are her shoes? Here she is being questioned about a brutal murder and she kicks off her shoes like she was poolside.... :what:

Good question. Maybe if they had laces....LE forced her to remove them for suicide reasons.

Remember she said her shoulder has never been the same? Look at how agile she moves her arms in that headstand video. People with hurt shoulders usually have to keep their arm closer to their body.
:goodpost:
Great catch!!!
It seems to me that since Jodi made the statement about her shoulder never being the same since, it opens the door for rebuttal by showing this clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations