trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere in the bedroom? Hallway? Closet? Carpet?

I'm not certain this happened, but neither is anyone else sure it didn't. Doesn't change the FACTS of Jodi's crime against Travis.

I pretty sure the ME is sure there was one bullet fired. That's someone with credibility. Who does stick to the facts.

I'll stick with that.

Not being snarky, and maybe I am just lucky..

but..in 1992 I got my breast implants..I had a choice, sillicone, or saline..

I chose saline because they were safer, jmo

Mine are just fine and its been almost 21 yrs? Infact, just had a mamgram done and all is well..

now, my doc implanted mine behind the chest muscle , all tho, I think they can also place them over the top of the muscle wall..

trust me, I am very athletic...and they are full and bouncy lol
eta, mine were not cheap, at the time, I paid almost 3500 dollars for them..
just saying

and yes, I kinda hope Jodies breat implants explode to..she is rotton, evil to the core..

That's great that yours are still intact--my saline implant on the right side deflated while breastfeeding my 3rd baby. I also did a lot of expressing milk with a breast pump. Could also be coincidental timing. Mine were over the muscle, so when I save a bit more money, I'm going to have them replaced w/a smaller size (I got mine in Dallas & lived in Houston in the 90's--big *advertiser censored* were all the rage) & get them under the muscle.

Oh--and I got mine in 1992 & paid $3500 just like you! :)

I would like to see a recreation of the body position Travis would have had to have for the blood to flow like it is in the dragging photo. What would would be the most likely for it to come from, etc.

I keep having this sense that a rope was tied around one of his feet and his body was lifted from that direction to get him down the hall. Notice how the river of blood curves around the body. And there is a drip on his arm that has to have fallen from the knife. That tells you the direction of the throat slitting.

Blood experts can tell you everything about a wound from blood flow/spatter/etc.

I agree with the poster that a recreation needs to be made about how the murder actually happened rather than from Arias' imaginary version.

Another thing that's nagging at me - I think she may have shot him last because while cleaning him off, she saw him staring at her with consciousness still in his eyes. Freaked her out. By then he would be completely exsanguinated.

Her choice to stab rather than use the gun is explained by her sadistic nature and the degree of hatred. Notice how she said in a Freudian slip "...protecting Travis' ego" and quickly corrected to "I mean reputation." She hated him for threatening the thing she prized the most - her image.

I heartily agree with your theory!

I always wondered why the gunshot to the head? But I keep coming back to my initial idea that she wanted this to look like a "hit" on Travis and thought the "mob style" head shot wound would throw investigators off as to her involvement.

JMHO

The media and people need to quit listening to what Jodi says or think opposite of what she says. The coroner said the stab to the heart probably came first, it makes sense--Travis stumbles to the sink and she started in on the back, to the back of the head. Her statement in one of the interviews about him saying I can't feel my legs---from being stabbed in the back and blood loss, that's probably true. But, she just kept stabbing him. Shot him cause she could or he was in death throes. sp?
People who know the difference between right and wrong do not plan murders (gas cans, no phone on in AZ, alibis)...do not cover their tracks, try to find out forensics from cops, buy more weapons...lie, lie, lie ...sociopaths and serial killers do that. jmho

Every single day they do.

Oh he'll no!!:furious:
I won't be watching it I can't stomach Baez.
I'm serious! I wouldn't be surprised if he DIDNT call nurmi at the onset! He's done this before in another case. I don't remember which case it was!

I'm so upset with Vinnie Politan for having Jose Baez on his show. I won't be watching it. I refuse to put money in Jose's pocket or to give him any credibility. He did not win the CA case. He just got lucky with a really stupid jury who didn't understand a circumstantial case doesn't come with a video tape of the murder.

I always wondered why the gunshot to the head? But I keep coming back to my initial idea that she wanted this to look like a "hit" on Travis and thought the "mob style" head shot wound would throw investigators off as to her involvement.

JMHO

I've always thought the gunshot to the head is she wanted to make sure he was dead. When someone's throat is slit, there is a horrible gurgling sound from the blood and air escaping. I'm sure she heard that and freaked thinking he may still be alive.

JMHO

I feel like it may have been to stage "suicide" maybe with the fake pedo letters? IDK?

Watching this, and knowing what she did to Travis, it really surprises me that bad things didn't happen to more people in Travis' life.

Oh,I think that was next on her bucket list.......that's what the knives and 9mm gun that she had packed in her car was for . But then she was arrested

I'm so upset with Vinnie Politan for having Jose Baez on his show. I won't be watching it. I refuse to put money in Jose's pocket or to give him any credibility. He did not win the CA case. He just got lucky with a really stupid jury who didn't understand a circumstantial case doesn't come with a video tape of the murder.

Amen to that.

That's what I wondered. They also have more autopsy pictures than were shown in court (I heard Dr. Drew say that when the trial first started). Very curious to me.

JVM had new pics on her show last night, but not much was said about them because of the way they pause the tape on HLN so they were still showing testimony during her show. One pic was of the shower after they had removed Travis' body and there were new pics of the hallway. I hadn't seen any of them. She may have more about them tonight.

I'll be washing my hair that night.

The media and people need to quit listening to what Jodi says or think opposite of what she says. The coroner said the stab to the heart probably came first, it makes sense--Travis stumbles to the sink and she started in on the back, to the back of the head. Her statement in one of the interviews about him saying I can't feel my legs---from being stabbed in the back and blood loss, that's probably true. But, she just kept stabbing him. Shot him cause she could or he was in death throes. sp?
People who know the difference between right and wrong do not plan murders (gas cans, no phone on in AZ, alibis)...do not cover their tracks, try to find out forensics from cops, buy more weapons...lie, lie, lie ...sociopaths and serial killers do that. jmho

If you had been so traumatized that you lost your memory would you be planning on going on a camping trip with a bunch of men you did not know well but felt you could do it because you just purchased a gun. Why purchase the gun in the first place???? I would think with all that trauma you just experienced you wouldn't touch a gun with a 9 foot pole. But you are considering camping with a bunch of men you obviously don't trust. These men are very, very lucky. I hope they realize that. Jodi is a serial killer the State of Arizona just happened to catch on their first try. I hope that is clear to this jury. What is really chilling is her remark about her previous bf's still being alive. jmo

Yep, we've been discussing it. ;)

OMG -- I figured y'all had probably seen it and were discussing it. I'm coming in very late today. But that video just cracked me up and disturbed me at the same time!

I pretty sure the ME is sure there was one bullet fired. That's someone with credibility. Who does stick to the facts.

I'll stick with that.

The ME only knows how many bullet wounds Travis has. The crime scene techs look for bullet casings, bullets and bullet holes. Case in point... Oscar Pistareous, the police only found, I believe 3 bullets/casings. When the defense came in and did their examination of the room they found a bullet inside the toilet bowl. hmm

I feel like it may have been to stage "suicide" maybe with the fake pedo letters? IDK?

It's kind of hard to stab yourself in the back repeatedly to kill yourself.

But I can see her planning that kind of thing.

(although during her gawd-awful direct testimony I jokingly thought that she was going to say that she came into the bathroom to "talk" while he was in the shower and rather than endure one more moment of that he killed himself. Violently.)

That is exactly the way I see it.

Nothing today. Someone had an emergency so the hearing was cancelled for today.

I'm glad. I would like Juan to have more time to prepare for this, assuming the hearing was the challenge to Samuels' new testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ