trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethical custody evaluators do not write letters on behalf of ONE party without meeting with both parents. They shouldn't view or read any material provided by anyone other than the courts. They shouldn't get involved in any manner other than doing the evaluation. Testing has to be done on both parents before rendering any opinion. If the mother refused to come in, then this "doctor" should have notified the court and the judge would have made an order for her to come in.

It's not fair to assume the mother who made a complaint, has any personality disorder. Especially, since this guy was sanctioned for his actions. It's not fair to the mother to say this "doctor" made a good evaluation of the father, since the doctor was compensated for his opinion.

JMO

I can only imagine that this witness might be drinking his lunch with Tums on the side. lol

jodi the killer just shakin' her head in disgust at Juan

Can you imagine how much she must hate that man??? She's prolly thinking about whether her 9mm would scare him.... Oh, she must despise his voice and his walk and his clothes and his shoes and every little thing about him. But she's prolly not smart enuff to be afraid of him.
icon10.gif

Sooooo glad I was ordering lunch for our department for tomorrow and missed all the hippocrappie testimony.

I kind of hope now that PTSD can cause memory loss so that in the event that she is acquitted my hippocampus will shrink and I won't remember this case!

Just jump in a cold shower and ride the wave of Transient Global Amnesia - which JA DIDN'T EVEN HAVE! :floorlaugh:

Lunch break. 1.5 hours

And all they got to hear really was about his unethical practice(s).

Such bullchit!! This is an abomination and I totally put the onus on this Judge.
She has no consideration for anything else except what's politically correct to do. She ceases to take control of this case individually. Un-friggin-real.

This is a highly publicized, high profile death case and every day that this Judge doesn't make this trial move along, the greater risk everyone takes that the jury will hear/read or say something about this case. And then, they do it all over again. With a new and improved version of Jodi lies and hippocampus bullchit.

Absolutely atrocious. It's a disgrace not only the the Alexanders but to the system itself. I am appalled.

Ethical custody evaluators do not write letters on behalf of ONE party without meeting with both parents. They shouldn't view or read any material provided by anyone other than the courts. They shouldn't get involved in any manner other than doing the evaluation. Testing has to be done on both parents before rendering any opinion. If the mother refused to come in, then this "doctor" should have notified the court and the judge would have made an order for her to come in.

It's not fair to assume the mother who made a complaint, has any personality disorder. Especially, since this guy was sanctioned for his actions. It's not fair to the mother to say this "doctor" made a good evaluation of the father, since the doctor was compensated for his opinion.

JMO

We all have opinions - you could be right, or I could, but we don't know. It has little, if anything, to do with this case.

Wonder who she pissed at. I'm leaning towards nurmi and :floorlaugh:wilma?

Not mad enough to cut lunch time to 1 stinking hour and order the defense to buy JA burger/fries for supper and go to 6 pm. If I were a juror, I would want to work and get this over with.

Hope I'm not repeating something from back in the thread, but this is a professional?

His little hand drawn chart of memory loss - did you catch the spelling?

'Memory FONCITION'

WTF?

Wasn't this all sorted out on Friday? Sheesh this is getting frustrating.

Hope this afternoon has some more action and no sidebar and Jodi trying to sit up straight.

No yoga for you Jodi

handstand-at-the-wall.jpg

Any talented lip readers out there?? I'd like to hire one as a sidebar translator... Must work for "thanks" clicks.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Hi babycat, hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank ya:) I'm my own boss, so sick days aren't what they used to be. Tee hee. I never minded taking a day off when I worked for someone else. Sick days used to involve fishing and wandering around outdoors. Now it's six days a week and I have to be miserable to not go in.

But y'all are good company:)

Cmon Judge. Develop a little bit of the Judge Judy no-nonsense attitude. This is a death penalty trial!

Yes, and it seems the DT is just trying to extend her life an extra few days with this malarkey.

JMO

Considering that the personality disordered tend to win in court by making the other look crazy, of course the "losers" are tainted with an amateur PD diagnosis and its far reaching consequences..

JA is starting to physically look more and more like the picture of a death row inmate. I can't say exactly why, but it's as though it's written all over her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest