trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else concerned about today's juries and their experiences, given that most Americans are on a number of prescription and/or OTC meds for any and every ailment which can possibly be diagnosed?

Will most of those jurors think there is something physically, mentally, emotionally wrong with JA, for which she needed but wasn't receiving treatment?

If so, will they be reluctant to hold her accountable, given that some, if not most, of those jurors may believe that she can't possibly be evil/wicked enough to have butchered another human as she did if she were physiologically/psychologically ill?

Ergo, she's a victim of some awful, perhaps undiscovered and un-diagnosed psychosis, obviously.

For the Defense, that's a primary purpose of this phase of the trial.

Anyone else have consternation regarding the possibility that the jury will hold her less than entirely accountable for her admitted actions, especially after the Pinellas County 12 perverted justice in the Anthony case?

My hope is that one at least one of these jurors are versed on what a sociopath/psychopath is. I was reading about Ted Bundy last night and the similarities between him and Jodi are pretty striking.

This is blah...blah...blah.... white noise. I want to hear from Matt M

BBM
She even blames Travis for that stupid smirk on her face in her mugshot. Yeah, right Jodi......because it's what Travis would've done.

Travis would have probably have been mortified and devasted just like any other normal person...she has no idea what Travis would have done.

All these "experts" can get on the stand and say whatever they want, but let's not forget 3 things -- the gun, the gas cans and as the wonderful KCL calls it "the smoking closet". They all point to premeditation and no one can excuse that away with PTSD or any garden variety amnesia.

Juan will bring all this up in rebuttal, along with witnesses from Walmart and Tesoro. All of which will come well after the DT's witnesses.

This "Doc" can say whatever he wants but I'll never believe that she blacked out her meticulously cleaning of the crime scene, from stuffing his body in the shower where it was wiped of all blood to her attempt at destroying the evidence on the camera. She was focused and clear of mind. Her hippocampus would not have been flooded with anything but evil during these events.

She was covering up immediately after and planning before the murder.

Good point. All this would be pointless to me as it's clear she planned on killing him long before she arrived at his house that day.

Anyone else concerned about today's juries and their experiences, given that most Americans are on a number of prescription and/or OTC meds for any and every ailment which can possibly be diagnosed?

Will most of those jurors think there is something physically, mentally, emotionally wrong with JA, for which she needed but wasn't receiving treatment?

If so, will they be reluctant to hold her accountable, given that some, if not most, of those jurors may believe that she can't possibly be evil/wicked enough to have butchered another human as she did if she were physiologically/psychologically ill?

Ergo, she's a victim of some awful, perhaps undiscovered and un-diagnosed psychosis, obviously.

Anyone else have consternation regarding the possibility that the jury will hold her less than entirely accountable for her admitted actions, especially after the Pinellas County 12 perverted justice in the Anthony case?

NO! I refuse to go there! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I know many will disagree with me, but I actually don't care about this. He could be the most ethical on the planet, but nothing makes up for the fact that he's unprofessional and, frankly, not very bright. I can't believe the jury is taking him seriously.

I'm with you on that! Short and sweet:seeya:

O/T FBI has joined in the investigation of a body found in Scurry County Texas. Possible remains of Haley Dunn?

OMG, that gives me chills! I live a couple of hrs away from there and hadn't given that case any thought in the last year until last night and pulled up some info on it to see what was being said on the "Find Haley" FB page. Praying that this case can finally come to a close and that Haley can be brought home to rest.

Here's a pic of "Sad Jodi" when testimony regarding 'intrusive thoughts' was elicited.

Jodi can always express sympathy, empathy and love for herself!

sadjodi_zpsa1c99da9.jpg

BBM
She even blames Travis for that stupid smirk on her face in her mugshot. Yeah, right Jodi......because it's what Travis would've done.

Yes! I read the jurors were pretty disgusted with her explanation of why she smiled in her mug shot. Can you believe the gall!?!?!

I think Jodi could have an outline of what she "remembers" for her story-telling, memorized, talking points memo...so she never varies. If you think about it, she always blames other people...so it is simple for her to remember. Travis was sitting, she stabbed him, he gets up...probably in much pain to run ward off other blows and run to sink or escape...or he pushed away....now that's where...Jodi rewrites history and memorizes it. If someone stabbed me in the chest, I'd react too. To push someone off or away, hands up (defense wounds) so the knife doesn't stab away...or like Travis said, gave his mother his back so it didn't hurt so much. :(
How do we know Jodi is not using her own words, saying Travis said it. Travis was busying fending off Jodi and coughing up blood and dying, gasping for breath.

HLN's defense lawyer appearing with Beth needs to shut up, imho.

BBM:

Sad thing is, if you happen to glance at the site to not be named that thinks the defendant is not guilty, you will notice that almost everyone that posts over there does the same thing.

It's the Mormons, PPL, the roommates,Det. Flores, Mr. Martinez, the Hughes', etc.

Pretty scary over there.

I just took a nice hot shower (trying to scrub off the ickyness from Samuels) and now my memory is temporarily wiped out so if I act like I don't know who I am or where I am, just chalk it up to acute amnesia.

(Great new excuse, so much better than blaming the dog for everything)

JA said her memory fails after she shot the gun. Juan will prove that the gunshot came last so JA does remember all knife wounds and is still lying on the stand to the jury.

Valid concern!! But I dont think a juror would come to the conclusion that because JA was not on some kind of anti-axiety or anti-depression med that would cause her to do such a horrific thing. If that was the case, then any of those jurors that may be on something for whatever reason would start to question their own sanity or would immediately think: even before i was on meds, id never do such a thing.

I believe whatever it is in one's person (evil, brain wired wrong, etc) that would cause them to do such a thing as this is well beyond simple mental issue medications. She was able to function perfectly fine in all areas of her life w/out being on meds. THAT says a lot! Then she does this? That woman has something inherently evil inside and I believe the jury will think so too.

ETA....I hope my thoughts are right on this :/ After CA, it is impossible to know what jury's will do :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member