trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when they say Travis passed away. He didn't pass away he was KILLED!!

Can a juror tell the judge that they don't want to be on the jury anymore?

b/c if I were on this jury I would ask to be excused

I know this is a DPC.....but.....for real is this judge up to handling this case??

They are just running a muck and she is allowing it!!!

Amen.
I bet this guy will be on the stand for 18 days too...

Bottom line: Jodi hid what she did to Travis, not because she was in denial, but because she didn't want to suffer the consequences.

This isn't about psychology--denial, PTSD, and the likes.

This whole case is about someone who committed a heinous crime with malice aforethought, and after the fact did everything she could to hide what she did so that she wouldn't be charged with first-degree murder.

"It could also be called, 'lying' and 'covering up.'"

OMG. I wish I hadn't watched this today. This is absolutely revolting.

Calling a bunch of Lies an "alternative reality". Oh that's so wrong.

Jodi lies and that is the reality I see. Lies. I need no expert to tell me why she lies because I don't care. Justice for Travis and his Family please.

I wasn't able to check in earlier so I missed any news about the hearing. Is the judge going to allow Samuals to testify about the crime scene?

TIA

Juan get get up and ask, "And can all of ma'am's behavior also be contributed to being a murderous sociopath?"

oh fgs here we go with the shaking,funny how he was seen her shaking but here we have her on the stand being "grilled" by big bad Juan and we see nothing? BS BS BS

he is frustrating!!

I'm afraid a jury member might buy this :(

Not me. trust me, they got this. She spent 18 days making excuses for why she left that message, why she sent flowers etc. This doctor is making up whole new reasons. I have faith this jury will see right through this crap.

Oh... tremors and shaking now- yeah right. the jury 'SAW' it themselves- first hand!

TRAVIS DID NOT PASS AWAY!!! He was brutally tortured and slaughtered by your "client" !

In recent years, it seems the new tactic is to put the victim on trial. I can't understand how these lawyers can get away with that kind of c**p! If they want to do that, shouldn't Travis- or his family- be able to speak up for him? It's like he's being put on trial without him being able to confront his accuser. Isn't that how the law is supposed to work?

The man's family has to just sit there without being able to say a word. Even if Travis was interested in little boys, what does that have to do with someone on trial for murdering him? It doesn't make him less dead, or her less of a murderer.

I guess the defense is now trying to show that it was Travis' own fault that Jodi slaughtered him. Or maybe that he deserved to die because he was supposedly a 'deviant'.

We need an entire re-do of our IN-justice system because these days the victim is put on trial, and the actual murderer can make up any excuse imaginable (or not).

I've been watching "Lockup-RAW" lately, and it's beyond belief how much we taxpayers are paying to house and care for all these criminals. It really makes me sick. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966