trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a military mom and this guy is REALLY , REALLY ticking me off.

Dr, Why did she call and leave a message for Travis after he was dead?

"Her need to dissasociate herself from the horrors of that fateful night, to distance herself, and reduce the stress..."

I CALL BULLCHIT. She already told us why she did that. She was trying to cover up her crime.

I hate this trial; it is by far the absolute worst trial i have ever witnessed ( which is why i am not actually watching a good deal of it); you have a judge who exerts no control over HER courtroom and the defense who keeps witnesses on the stand for intererminable days on end. you have the mother of the defendant who isn't reprimanded for inappropriate behavior in the courtroom as well. ugh.

Me thinks the "doctor" left his big red book at home so Juan couldn't ask him to refer to it. :moo:

Sure she had tremors and shaking.

But gee, Doc. YOU CURED HER!. There was NO shaking and trembling like a Chihuahua when she was on the stand for EVER getting hammered by the prosecutor!

This is pathetic. I am not worried the Jury will buy any of it.

Karma's going to be a real PITA when it comes to haunt every single co-conspirator and enabler involved in this trial. The lawyers, the "experts", the supporters. A real, real b!tch. There is no free pass because they are "part of the legal system" or "doing their part as the defense".... these people cannot outrun or hide from the dark, dispicable roles they play in this world.
BBM

Better believe it.

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Samuels brought his cliff note version of diagnosis book today.

Does Wilmott really think we care that she was having issues after murdering TRAVIS? That she had, oh I don't know MURDERED Someone, Shooting them, Stabbing them slicing their throat open, and now was maybe a little screwed up from it?! NO ONE CARES!!!

This testimony is only for DP. They want her to seem messed up so they don't vote for DP.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury.

As a result of road-tripping a thousand miles and carving up the victim like roast, the defendant now has PTSD with a bad case of the shakes. I believe she has suffered enough...

BooHoo.jpg

My grandmother was 90-some odd years old, she died in her warm bed at home surrounded by her family .... SHE passed away. Travis did not.

Someone should send a note to the defense lawyers explaining the difference. They seem confused.

http://lcoonline.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/peanuts.jpg?w=300&h=200
peanuts.jpg

I've been thinking of Charlie Brown adult-speak all afternoon. Thanks for the visual! :floorlaugh:

Will this never end? ugh

So basically.. you can do whatever the heck you want and say whatever you want and act however you want with any level of violence and premeditation and then hire some chump who will come in and use freshmen psychology 101 terms to justify everything you've ever done.

Continue on with your crimes, psychopaths and murderers!

Now hold on, it's not over yet....:scale:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member