trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me JA association with this guy? How are they connected?
What is the circumstance of his interviews with her? TIA

Does Wilmott really think we care that she was having issues after murdering TRAVIS? That she had, oh I don't know MURDERED Someone, Shooting them, Stabbing them slicing their throat open, and now was maybe a little screwed up from it?! NO ONE CARES!!!

This testimony is only for DP. They want her to seem messed up so they don't vote for DP.

Also, as a result of the shooting, she has a .1% hearing loss in her left ear.

Pity the poor dear.

She wasn't shaking when Flores interviewed her either. Nor was she shaking when she went on national TV. Not to mention how she was determined to try to get the best of JM while she was on the stand.

"Passed away" ......fu Willie...he was murdered

How did he just describe "shaking"? I believe it sounded like "post traumatic blab blab reactivity external blab blab criteria"....?????

I WANT JUAN TO EAT HIM FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha HA!!!! She practiced the call x3 soooooooo how do you call that anything but a lie? He's just lost the jury.

IIRC she said it took a few tries to get it right, i.e. sounding "normal", but Samuels says the multiple efforts show she couldn't accept the reality of what she'd done.

Sure she had tremors and shaking.

But gee, Doc. YOU CURED HER!. There was NO shaking and trembling like a Chihuahua when she was on the stand for EVER getting hammered by the prosecutor!

Wouldn't her voice shake? Ask him, Juan!

Shaking like a chihuahua! He's also a veterinarian. This man is so multi-talented.

"Mild shaking that could be overlooked" is supposed to explain her lack of shaking on the stand? Nice try....

We've all seen expert witnesses in various trials.

I can't recall ever in the past feeling this level of disgust that I feel with this guy. I really don't believe anything he says--I have no respect for his expertise...

At least in other trials, I've had some respect for the fact that the defense's expert witness at least had something--training, education, publications--to base his or her expertise upon.

But this guy seems willing to say anything--ANYTHING--for the few dollars he's being paid to sit his obese *advertiser censored* on the stand for a few hours.

Now we are putting Juan Martinez on trial for his cross examination.

Juan Martinez needs to ask just ONE question:

Q) "Mr Samual can everything you've described over the past several days theoretically be faked? Yes or No?"
A) Ummmm, yes!

JM) I have no further questions

Then let's get onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn with this trial already!!!

Let me get this straight... murderer sends irises and a sympathy note to murder victim's grandmother after she kills grandson .... this is somehow explained by murderer's PTSD.

Did I miss something or did I hear that right?

Something's not computing...

I think she googled PTSD and found symptoms - such as chihuahua shaking - and acted them out for Dr. Quack....

I was diagnosed with COMPLEX PTSD which you'd have to look up to see how it's different from PTSD...The only things I suffer from are flashbacks of abusers and a very heightened awareness of bad men in my immediate area. I don't shake, black out, kill people, etc. I WANTED to kill abusers but...I didn't because I knew that would be a bad thing. I'm 100% sure maam arias, does not suffer from PTSD, never did. I'm sure what he's talking about as far as Arias and PTSD is called extreme anger against Travis or whomever didn't "comport" with her desires. I'm going to have to write this idiot a nasty gram for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member