trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet . . . she doesn't shake or tremble when she is in court on trial for her life. Possibly the most stressful situation in your entire life experience.

He had limited time with her. I mean, he only had 4 years, so you can't expect him to know why she shakes. 4 YEARS!

This is making me so angry!!!! Poor poor pitiful Jodi :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::furious:

Seriously... SHE TOLD ME I THINK in 2007 she would begin to shake!

WTH???

I want to go see this Dr.. I'm sure if I told him I couldn't sleep he'd give me a script for 2mg K'pins or 10mg Valium without doing any other tests!!!

If it walks like a duck
Sounds like a duck
then it's a...
QUACK QUACK QUACK

wow she slit his throat open with one cut...hand wasnt shaking then (sorry)

All this does is show that Jodi has been studying up on all the issues she would need in court to try and fake a ptsd diagnosis.

This guy seems like a hack to me. .Sorry. I don't see anything that he knows that is not something I can read in GOOGLE.

Ah didn't want to make Jodi shake....drop that damn red book and see how she reacts to something unexpected and see if she shakes.

Wilmott is doing an abysmal job here. Stilted, meandering, no point, all the answers are "It could happen" "Sometimes people react that way". Pointless.

Can a juror tell the judge that they don't want to be on the jury anymore?

b/c if I were on this jury I would ask to be excused

I would plead temporary insanity caused by this...man of medicine.

ok,am i missing something....what hes saying if i believed it would be affecting her AFTER the murder it wouldn't explain what she did PRIOR to it?

Does anyone think that this part of the testimony was tailored to the happenings of the last month?

This trial is reminding me more and more of a bad Saturday Night Live sketch. I'm old so I remember the original cast. I'm thinking of when Dan Ackroyd and Garrett Morris and some of the other guys played characters who were ranting about services for women. And they go off on Rape Crisis hotlines. "And why do only women get to call these hotlines and get services? What about MEN? Many men are very upset after they commit a rape!"

So people who commit murder often have PTSD afterwards and that mitigates something? And even though no reputable clinical psychologist would ever diagnose someone they haven't examined, this guy is going to be allowed to tell us that Travis Alexander is a pedophile with NO EVIDENCE? And the fact that no one else ever saw the slightest sign of this is evidence that everyone was in denial?!

And why is he allowed to talk about the time 'when Travis broke Jodi's finger' as if that was established fact?

And isn't it nice that Jodi now has better self esteem! Does he think that someone who committed a heinous murder SHOULD feel good about herself?

Are we in bizzarro world?

She has been coached to match symptoms by the doctor and her lawyer.

She wasn't shaking when Flores interviewed her either. Nor was she shaking when she went on national TV. Not to mention how she was determined to try to get the best of JM while she was on the stand.

Or when she was doing hand stands in the interrogation room...her arms looked very steady then.

Why doesnt he have any SPECIFIC notes about when she was physically shaking? He cannot even tell us the YEAR he saw her shaking. Is he relying upon MEMORY to answer these questions about her?

Does he have any case notes about his time with her?

They are also symptoms of someone getting caught in their lies, especially facing the death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20