trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullpukey!!!! I have severe anxiety!!!! I don't just bounce my knee or scratch my head.... I have a heart rate of over 160 bpm..I sweat....I :panic:....I get tunnel vision.....I cant breathe

Now it is stressfull for a murderer to testify--I guess evey criminal that is put on the stand gets stressfull when they testify.
I guess the way the law works is for every prosecution lawyer to only ask the criminal what kind of coffee they would like.
Poor Jodi couldn't confide in any body It's hard to tell your friends or mother and father that you just slit someones throat.
It's also ok to send the relatives flowers after you murderd one of the family.
This troll seen her shaking but no one else has seen this during the trial.

Sometimes people shake when they are cold to--idiot

She told him she shakes sometimes when Travis gets mad at her--The troll believes her to.
She was probably shaking trying to shake loose some pop rocks.
I wonder what the troll thinks about weather or not it's ok to murder someone.
This guy comes up with just stuff that is everyday stresses everybody goes through.

OMG. I wish I hadn't watched this today. This is absolutely revolting.

Me too Panther. Blather blather blather.:banghead: My husband told me I need to get a "life" ... and maybe he's right. I am turning this garbage off right now. I will check in every now and gain with WS. I love you guys. Catch ya later when Juan starts working his magic on this moron!! :rocker:

is sure seems like this atty is s t r e t c h i n g this nonsense out as long as she can

You also shake when you are full of rage or when you don't get your way. You also get fidgety when you are caught in a lie or someone is not buying your story, which fills you with rage and makes you shake.

If she is such a weak wilting flower, how did she ever pull off the brutal murder? The person he is describing would have been too afraid to. That person would have ran fast out of the house.

I sincerely hope Juan gets to question him today but it will most likely be another day (day? sorry should have said the few hours the court seems to be working for) of testimony

It sure interrupted the "flow" of Travis life- it was snuffed out by JA, you S.O.B.!

I cannot wait until Juan shows everyone this guys website. LOL

Everything he is saying is subjective and he keeps referring to actors.

Is Jodi an actor now?

am I alone in thinking she actually does not have a lot of Trial experience? OR just is not that smooth with what to ask??

YES! Performance Anxiety...that's the only thing she suffered from on the stand. lmao

She didnt have performance anxiety when she was sexing it up with Travis or adjusting RB in the love sack.:floorlaugh:

OMG Are they going to try and get her into a mental health ward instead of prison?

She should have gotten mental heath treatment before she interrupted Travis's life by taking it! I feel so bad for Travis's loved ones!How much more can they take!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper