trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so wilmont is going to try to sneak in what samuels thinks about the murder even though they are not using the visuals.

For God's sake...of course he didn't conduct the "interviews"...he would have charged extra for that...lol :what::floorlaugh:

But it supposedly did alter her life, all the sexual abuse led up to a day when she feared for her life.

She did weird things like move to AZ AFTER the breakup and then continued a friends with benefits situation because it was TYPICAL of her as opposed to ATYPICAL behavior?

Kelly

I'm back ....

I see Samuels is still on the stand and Wilmott just brought up the subject of "the crime scene" and Juan's asking to approach. Have I missed anything earth shattering?

Looks like the judge is now allowing the good doctor to become a crime scene analyst

Sounds like the DT is changing their strategy from self-defense to a mental health defense or whatever it's called in AZ. :moo:

A jury question.....how much are you being paid to insult my intelligence?

There's only so much BS one jury can hear before they dismiss the entire argument, they reached that point about 2 days into Jodi's testimony.

I could understand all of this psychology coming in with a psychiarist (MD) if this was an insanity case, but it's not. The State is wasting $$ on this man and the attorneys questioning him.

By the way, I'm not giving the judge a break on the whole "it's a Dpc so everything goes" crap anymore. She has let this trial go way off the rails.

I don't think she's sustained even one of JM's objections this afternoon.

In watching Jodi - I'm wondering what about this testimony is making her appear so nervous and agitated today. Considering all the intense prior testimony re the actual premeditation and murder today seems to be the least composed I have ever seen her.

I'm afraid a jury member might buy this :(

Prior to the FCA fiasco, I would have said NO WAY. I no longer have that kind of faith in the "system" though...I can just hope for the best and trust that Juan will slaughter this clown's "testibaloney".....but I wouldnt be surprised at a jury that buys this carp...disappointed and heartbroken (again) but not surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper