trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a juror I'd be ripping my hair out by the roots.
As an actual molestation victim, I am highly offended by this witness!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm back ....

I see Samuels is still on the stand and Wilmott just brought up the subject of "the crime scene" and Juan's asking to approach. Have I missed anything earth shattering?

No. They have just been discussing "the incident" and that Travis "passed away".

This defense is trying to cover all her defenses from one "expert".... okay This is not something I would believe if I were on her jury!!!

Sheesh, we haven't heard from the domestic violence expert yet!:seeya:

Exactly what does this guy think happens to people who go around talking to their family, friends and co-workers about how they stabbed their boyfriend 29 times, shot him in the head and slit his throat ear to ear?

I'm back ....

I see Samuels is still on the stand and Wilmott just brought up the subject of "the crime scene" and Juan's asking to approach. Have I missed anything earth shattering?

Nope, just that Jodi shakes when mad, like the rest of the world.

am I alone in thinking she actually does not have a lot of Trial experience? OR just is not that smooth with what to ask??

She has her own private practice, as well as being a public defender.
So she's not brand new although you would never know she has experience.

And my favorite (sarcasm) line from her practice website is that "Jennifer Willmott has spent her entire legal career defending people's rights and freedoms."

Silly me, I never realized she was such an advocate for people's rights and freedoms! What a gal! Such a do-gooder! :furious:

Wait, her shaking is like stage fright because she might forget her lines? Now this I can believe!

I KNOW RIIIIGHT!

I'd never want the comparison to an actress or referring to story telling all that is doing is shouting to Jury... SHE'S GUILTY AS SIN GIVE HER THE NEEDLE!

I'm just glad DP is auto appeal cuz I feel like this guy would be basis for an appeal idk maybe not but if not should be what the haijah!

JM: Dr. Samuels can you tell us with absolute certainty that Ms. JA was telling the truth on the stand?

Somebody tell PASA that she's been caught whispering in court!!

I read recently that they were going to use truth serum on the theater massacre guy...can't remember his name at the moment...to much cider beer to contain my growing anger....why can't JM get that for JA? Lets put this lying hussy out of the lying business right now!

Does anyone think that this part of the testimony was tailored to the happenings of the last month?

Ding ding ding....tell him what hes won don pardo!
:great:

There's only so much BS one jury can hear before they dismiss the entire argument, they reached that point about 2 days into Jodi's testimony.

The DT should get RS off the stand because he's definitely not helping their case.

Lemmee guess..over ruled, you may continue to slip in what I previously disallowed, Ms.Willmott..

Everything he is saying is subjective and he keeps referring to actors.

Is Jodi an actor now?

Might explain her cause she sure is not human!:furious::furious::furious:

So there's a reasonable explanation for pretty much all her behaviour! What a slimy money-grabbing man. His psychobabble has so obviously been tailored to fit her lies and I sincerely hope the jury aren't buying it. It only takes one gullible individual and we have to hope the Juan's cross/rebuttal/closing leaves not a scrap of doubt in anyone's mind.

This "expert" learned all of this in just 12 visits... what 25-30 hours, less than a day and a half time wise, I find this utterly ridiculous. This should have never been allowed.

Sneaky!!!!!!!!!! Is Jennifer trying to pull what they JUST were going to argue about this morning and they withdrew their motion??????

She is being sneaky.

Can't JM complain? This is so not right this judge is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads