trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmot and Judge having a long discussion - Judge has removed her reading glasses . .. . . JM overlooking their conversation and periodically looking around the courtroom . . . .JA is hiding behind her fist doing the "thinker" pose . . .

There appear to be a couple of empty seats behind JA's Mom & Aunt (against/near the back wall)

Now, sexuality, whether Jodi's or Travis' wasn't mentioned as being on the table to be discussed by Samuels was it? More change of the itinerary? I think that is what has got our Juan all upset? Is that obvious and I am just coming out of the deep fog?

Hello AZ camera guy/gal - How about showing the other side of the room once in a while!

They're still at a sidebar? Anybody have a clue as to why?

Wow. Mitigator's blouse is way low.

She dresses atrociously every day. Did you see her hunter-orange blazer last Thursday. I thank the gods that we didn't have to suffer through much on Thursday, because that orange would have blown my monitor. She likes being seen, I think.

And they are out of chambers and ...

STRAIGHT TO SIDEBAR!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!

Is there an upper tier to this courtroom? Does anyone know?

O/T Question - not the first time I've noticed Jean and Beth in court, but they never sit together. Anybody know what's up with that?

Actually, I think Jodi looks sick, like she has a cold or something. I think she's also lost weight since the trial started. Not that I care, just sayin'.

I don't think she's sick. I think she's scared out of her mind.

Jodi is bored. I can see her tapping her fingers on her right hand.

Wonder why the defendant seems so dang antsy today.
Maybe the fog is being lifted. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member