trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the jury can see Jodi right now - she is doing this!!!:waiting:

What an arrogant <mod snip>!!

O/T Question - not the first time I've noticed Jean and Beth in court, but they never sit together. Anybody know what's up with that?

Don't you wonder why jean doesn't interact with anyone like Beth does!
You know like Beth has with kcl and others from heah! :what:

They're still at a sidebar? Anybody have a clue as to why?

Because the DT is determined to waste as much time out of every day as possible to keep the $250 an hour cash cow going...I simply cannot understand why they couldn't have grabbed a sandwich from the court cafeteria and handled these side bar issues during lunch...

The psychologist on the stand reminds me of the situation in the Susan Polk trial. SP stabbed her husband to death. I think there were 27 knife injuries, 5 of which hit vital organs. She got an out-of-state retired pathologist (Dr. Cooper) to say that he died of a heart attack (I kid you not). The doctor refused to show any of his "work product", which included a lengthy letter she wrote to him, telling him her version of the story. BTW, SP defended HERSELF. No cameras were allowed, but we were updated frequently, especially by Catherine Crier, who wrote a book on the case. The judge ordered the doctor to be back in court with the notes, and he kept coming up with excuses, including one along the lines of "the dog ate it". Finally he simply flat-out refused to return to court. Basically, Dr. Cooper flew the coop.

You know this day sucks when HLN is up to speed on the coverage.

Something shady is about to go down. I know it.

Dr Samuels testimony does nothing. It cost the State thousands of dollars and he has not said anything that indicates she did anything but murder a man

ITA.

Even if the jury believed what he said, how does this go toward self defense? So she has amnesia and can't remember anything, that's supposed to excuse the murder?

Ah well the good Dick Samuels says she can't remember. Good enough, let her go.

I legit don't understand the point of all this. :notgood:

What is there to smile about?????????????????????????????????????

Jut imagine how they'll behave if Jodi is acquitted. They're throw a party complete with confetti and balloons. Probably spray the sisters of Travis with silly string.

They have no respect for Travis and his family. Shame on them.

At one point I tried cutting them some slack, I laugh when I'm nervous.. but that's not what's going on with them. It's every day and it's disrespectful and completely inappropriate for a courtroom and a murder trial. I can see where she came from.

Hmm Jodi has anew look this afternoon. When Nurmi was talking she started to say something and I think he told her to shut up and listen to him.

WOW. cam guy is reading WS....talk about a different angle! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member