trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Strangelove comes off as a know it all in my opine. With all of this expertise in so many fields he should be pulling in at least a 1/2 mil a year instead of bartering for root canals. He has an answer to everything. Everything that Jodi & Germi have told him.

bang zoom

if this somehow gets in the only 2 questions maybe 3 juan will have to ask imo to discredit any opinion he has on the crime scene is...

"Are you a CSI?"

"are you a criminal profiler"

and could also add in

"so you are qualified in neither of these fields?"

OR.....Did you stay at the Holiday Inn last night???

Apparently Dr. Samuels is a Jack of all Trades, a one size fits all "Dr." I don't consider guys with a PHD to be a doctor.

I could never be a lawyer, I could never sit calmly while this type of chit is going on just observing, planning and taking notes. Juan Martinez must have nerves of steel.

In watching Jodi - I'm wondering what about this testimony is making her appear so nervous and agitated today. Considering all the intense prior testimony re the actual premeditation and murder today seems to be the least composed I have ever seen her.

She is nervous because even though she is a pathological liar and a sociopath even she ain't buying this guys BS!:furious:

She doesn't want to be considered "crazy." She doesn't even want it to be inferred. :twocents:

When the juror asked her if she'd ever received treatment for her mental condition, didn't she flat-out say that she didn't have a mental condition?

I keep saying that this jury is smart and this razzle dazzle isn't going to throw them. I am sooo looking forward to cross, but mostly to juror questions. Wish Wilmott would hurry up with her direct so we can proceed to the real fact finding.

I think Wilmott wanted to sneak it in so the jury can hear him object to it and think he wants something hidden, as opposed to dealing with it in a closed hearing. It won't work.

I don't like Wilmott. She tries too hard to be Miss Lawyer Lady and it comes off phony.

I thought Jodi said she did all the bizarre stuff to "appear" normal. By her own admission!!

Can JM ask this guy -What are the traits of a psychopath?

Great question!! I bet a few jurors have submitted that exact question themselves!!

It will be interesting to see how Samuels holds up under Juan's cross-exam compared to Jodi's argumentative, nasty responses under cross-exam, all while maintaining complete composure.

Samuels is much more "shaky" (referring to his testimony about PTSD) than she will ever be.

Um, again how and what condition can this wizard expert give for the pre-meditation of TA's murder?

5:28 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Two female jurors in the back row are whispering to each other and laughing. A male juror is staring at the gallery. The rest seem bored.

Maybe starring at Jodi's mother and aunt in the gallery!
The 2 Jurors probably think he's quackers.:floorlaugh:

Sigh. I need for this woman to be found guilty and given the death penalty already. I am sick of this defense team.

"Passed away" ......fu Willie...he was murdered

How did he just describe "shaking"? I believe it sounded like "post traumatic blab blab reactivity external blab blab criteria"....?????

I WANT JUAN TO EAT HIM FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too!!

Any chance we'll see JM's cross today? Or, highly unlikely? TIA

As an actual molestation victim, I am highly offended by this witness!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I totally agree, I did 8 years in that kind of nightmare atmosphere, and I am so disturbed about thier "use" of a very real problem for alot of people.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24