trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone give me a good link? Wild about is not syncing sound and video. Been having this problem a lot lately.

How is he aware of all this? Has he been watching the trial or has he been briefed by the defense team on all this? Can they do that?

JM should object to every single word uttered by Wimott here

Seems like the judge put some restrictions on what Samuels can testify about the crime scene and what it means. Juan is going to hold her to these limitations I would bet. I do not think he will get to say anything about whether the crime scene indicates premeditation or not. He seems to only be testifying about this fog and whether the crime scene evidence supports the plausibility of Jodi being in a fog or developing a fog as a result of her brutal acts.

tumblr_mb8mhmmE4R1ruqdo9.gif

Dr. Samuels she was in a state of acute stress . . . . there was a certain irrationality . . . .

no gun @ the scene, camera was found in a washer @ the scene - the SD was still inside and not trampled or ruined in anyway . .. she took rope used to tie her up earier in the day . . .
crime scene photos - what does that tell you about whether a struggle occurred . .
objection he is not a blood spatter expert

fact there was spatter indicated there was movement of blood
objection - he is not an expert

judge - he does not have to be an expert to know blood had moved
approach

Yep - willmott's trying to back door it in just like Juan said she was going to do!!!

I can't even believe they are letting this doctor analyze a crime scene

She's trying to back door this testimony in. If the Judge did not suck, she would tell her to knock it off or risk being held in contempt. Too easy... no room for wiggle on a matter that is conclusively not admissible.

If you do not need an expert to talk about where the blood is and if someone moved then why are you asking some guy who only saw pictures.

Seriously... SHE TOLD ME I THINK in 2007 she would begin to shake!

WTH???

I want to go see this Dr.. I'm sure if I told him I couldn't sleep he'd give me a script for 2mg K'pins or 10mg Valium without doing any other tests!!!

If it walks like a duck
Sounds like a duck
then it's a...
QUACK QUACK QUACK
:rubberducky: ... :rubberducky: ... :rubberducky: ... :rubberducky:

:lol:

:turkey:

This is nuts.. Really nuts.. Now he is testifying to the crime scene???

This is so convoluted...

Thank goodness that Juan is always alert and at the ready to catch the sneaky tactics of the DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb