trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All she had to do was roll TA onto the duvet cover or sheet then drag. I often use old blankets or sheets to move heavy items. I moved huge rocks to my pond that way too.

So in his not so humble but very stupid opinion, this was self defense and not premeditated because she didn't clean up the scene and left her bloody palmprint and camera at the scene.

Note to murderers everywhere: leave a mess behind.

Um, okay?

This guy is ignorant. She did in fact clean up the scene. His body was dragged to the shower stall where it was washed of DNA. The bloody palm print was easy to miss. For any other DNA, she had an excuse all ready cooked up for it -- she used to live there which is exactly what she told Flores. The camera was not left at the scene. It was transported downstairs and put through a wash cycle -- hoping that the fluids would destroy the microchips, and that was after she deleted the last three photos as an added precaution.

This Judge is unable to handle a trial of this magnitude! Gosh!

This whole thing reminds me of when I go the airport and the flight is delayed. Then we finally get on the plane and the engines start. Then they stop. Then we wait. Then they start. Then we taxi. Then we stop. Then the pilot says we're next. Then the engines spool up. then they slow down. then we move a little. then we stop. Then I kill myself.

Early recess. So the defence can go over things with their star witness. This is so transparent.

She dragged him with the sheet. She didn't pick him up

IMO that isn't possible since the bedding was already washed and in the dryer when she put the rest of the articles including the camera in the washer. There just wouldn't be enough time to wash the sheets etc. and get them in the dryer. She was in a hurry, to say the least.

Some female members of WS have stated they dragged their husbands/boyfriends without a sheet and it was not very difficult to drag them.

MOO:moo:

Judge, can we TALK?
Talk over what ever the problem is DURING your break, so we don't have to waste valuable court time for willmott to cry.
What does NURMI have to do with this?

motion about the slides. Naturally, after Juan had prepared all his arguments which he then threw in the trash. Seems poor professional behavior on the part of the defense. So, there was no ruling and judge continues addressing each objection as it comes up.

Was there an evidentiary hearing this morning? It sounds like the judge is letting the questions being asked and then ruling as they go along as to what will come in and what won't.

Seems I woke up just in time. That's guy is a buffoon. One of the TH said he pimped his soul to the defense and that's exactly what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor