trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that this trial is about 1% fact/truth and 99% dirty pool.....

Some of Samuels' testimony did seem to me to be mitigation evidence, rather than guilt/innocence.

What??? Nurmi has a pending motion to withdraw? Motion in limine? Not sure I get what this is all about.

In the past Nurmi has asked to withdraw as counsel. It was denied.

5:51 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

RT @CamilleKimball: Nurmi says JM characterizing as Dr S as in a therapeutic role violates #JodiArias right to due process. #JodiArias

I have zero respect for Wilmot now. She has shown herself to be completely unprofessional...smirking, rolling her eyes, crossing her arms. I'm not one to criticize an defense attorney just because of his/her choice of profession, but she is ridiculous, IMO. I bet she was a "mean girl" when she was in high school.

Oh, I get it. Nurmi is trying to say that Juan is going into an area where she was depressed about Nurmi leaving the case.

Ahhhh -- Jodi got depressed because "Kirk's status changed" and Samuels was asked to talk to her about her depression related to "Kirk" withdrawing.

GO JUAN. Perfect tone and demeanor so far.

Did you see Samuels take that deep breath and sigh :sigh: right before Juan approached?

:giggle: :giggle: :dance:

Also this guy got his PhD in 1975. He claims he has maintained proficiency by online courses!!!!

Can anybody find and post his CV???? That would be interesting.

Also=

He refers to a summary article on amnesia without mentioning the source of the article????. [He may have referenced it earlier] The psychology literature is polluted with inconsequential garbage that serves the purpose of advancing a lot of fledgling PhDs. Much of the literature this guy refers to is just low level rubbish. Samuel cherry picks articles that suit his purpose which is easy to do in psychology.

AND by the way - did we hear about his own contribution to the "literature"??? THis guy is NO heavy weight in his field. To me, this "Gus Searcy look alike" comes across as a bumptious hack.
http://svpexpertwitness.com/curriculum_vitae.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member