trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting myself to bed early tonight....too much excitement today.

And one more thing before I sign off....That lady with the really big ta-tas that sits at the table directly behind the defense table irritates me. She's always yucking it up like she's at sorority party with her new BFF. For a death penalty trial she sure is having a good time.

Until today.

I re-played the cross examination several times to watch the reactions of other people (besides the Doc & Mr Martinez). You can definitely see her in the background. She was sitting very still with her eyes on Martinez. It looked like she was having a come to Jesus moment.
MOO

Goodnight.

Jody or the DV counselor?

I believe that Jodi told the testiliar Doc that Travis cut the ropes as he was climaxing. Then she straddled him, and he took pics of her straddling him.

So, Juan busted her by showing him the REAL pics where she was posing; lounging, backside, vaginal shot, and asked him if Travis was in the pics. The testiliar Doc had to say "no" to that.

So, no, there aren't any of those straddling pics wandering around. She lied AGAIN :what: I mean, who does that???

Did Juan state today that there were pictures of her on top of him (during sex) I thought I heard him say that but I was in and out of the room the TV is in while *trying* to get housework done.

I'm still stunned .... I can't believe they used this witness. Desperate times and all that. I wonder how many psychologists visited her in jail, I'm assuming double figures until they found one willing to sell his soul. Terrible.

She claims she was body slammed as he came out of the shower angry about her dropping the camera.

She claims he tackled her like a linebacker when she was pointing the gun at him. He was in the process of tackling her when the gun went off, and they both fell to the floor. She claims she didn't realize she shot him. She claims she rolled away, and then ... the fog rolls in.

She originally said Body slammed and the wind was knocked out of her. But now she was 'tackled' and she rolled away, never knew for sure if he was even following her anymore----but for some reason she had to grab a gun and shoot him in the face. SERIOUSLY?

I hope the men on the jury are scared chitless by this woman.

:truce:
She originally said Body slammed and the wind was knocked out of her. But now she was 'tackled' and she rolled away, never knew for sure if he was even following her anymore----but for some reason she had to grab a gun and shoot him in the face. SERIOUSLY?

I hope the men on the jury are scared chitless by this woman.

Just like the murder has been toned down to Travis' passing. Sickening.

Thanks everyone for today's updates. Work got in the way today, but I am glad to have a job.

Goodnight peeps!!

Indeed. I wish I could have seen the color drain from the faces of the DT when he said that. I bet JM had to stifle a giggle when it came out of RS's mouth voluntarily.

I can't wait for observations. If I didn't have to package up five inches of documents for a civil case today, I could have at least looked up at the iPad to see expressions.

Yeah, He should have re-administered the test... :doh: So at least maybe the good doctor isn't completely dishonest, but quite incompetent... :rolleyes:

Trying to get caught up here... I think I missed a really good day!!! Did Juan do as good of a job discrediting Dr. Samuels as it appears?? Her PTSD diagnosis is based on lies (duh). LOL. He didn't bother to retest her after she "started telling the truth?" Seriously!

Specifically, she lied on nearly every crucial question of the PSD test Samuels used to Dx her with Global Transient Amnesia, Dissociative Amnesia, Fognesia™, Sexnesia™, Truthnesia™, and most importantly, SoCompletelyHosednesia, and my personal favorite: TimeToFinalizeMyEpitaphnesia.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She claims she was body slammed as he came out of the shower angry about her dropping the camera.

She claims he tackled her like a linebacker when she was pointing the gun at him. He was in the process of tackling her when the gun went off, and they both fell to the floor. She claims she didn't realize she shot him. She claims she rolled away, and then ... the fog rolls in.

Yes, but on one of the re-directs she now says he tackled her out of the shower after she dropped the camera, as well. She changed it.

Did anyone happen to catch In Sessions coverage yesterday? Nurmi was having Jodi list and describe the supposed physical incidences of abuse by TA. (This was during his re-direct of her)

Jodi said they were in TA's bedroom near his dresser. She said that TA was straddling her with all of his weight on top of her. Nurmi asks if she tried to escape when TA had her on her back or did she even think about trying to escape from him. Jodi described not being able to think about scratching TA's eyes out or anything and then went on to say that she did not really have much time to think about anything. She then described feeling her arms get heavy and herself falling as she passed out. I hope Juan picks her apart on this. First if she was on the floor on her back with him on top of her, then she could not have possibly fallen anywhere!! Second, it is obvious that she has never been choked to the point of blacking out. It takes at least 2 if not 3 full minutes to make someone pass out from being chocked. I can attest to the fact that it is the longest 2 to 3 minutes you will ever experience and the only thought in your head is what the hell can I do to get a breath of air. You fight with everything you can to get the pressure of their hands or arm off your throat.

Let me say that there are people (military special forces or the martial arts) that are specifically trained to make someone completely pass out in less time than 2 or 3 minutes but it is not knowledge that an average person like Travis would have nor is just anyone able to perform it.

Based on my personal experience, in my opinion, Jodi Arias has never once in her life been seriously chocked by anyone, much less chocked to the point of blacking out. I say all her stories are BS!!

Second verse same as the first...

Yeah, Samuels is so professional that he'll add stuff the client/patient didn't even say. He may have added Travis tying Jodi's ankles. That's a big deal. What kind of other bogus stuff did he write? Can you imagine what he'd write if he was your psychologist. There's no telling, is there?

Remember in the beginning the defense made a big deal about how fast Samuels had to be to write his notes. Why add stuff? He added fiction of his own!

You're right. I can't comprehend how any 'professional' would consider such a statement, compromise themselves in such a way. It's bizarre. This guy must be a total fruitcake.

KandyKane, Thank you for posting todays trial. I would appreciate it if you were able to do it again on Tuesday. Any idea when it goes for deliberation? Again, a great big thanks.

Getting myself to bed early tonight....too much excitement today.

And one more thing before I sign off....That lady with the really big ta-tas that sits at the table directly behind the defense table irritates me. She's always yucking it up like she's at sorority party with her new BFF. For a death penalty trial she sure is having a good time.

Until today.

I re-played the cross examination several times to watch the reactions of other people (besides the Doc & Mr Martinez). You can definitely see her in the background. She was sitting very still with her eyes on Martinez. It looked like she was having a come to Jesus moment.
MOO

Goodnight.

Yup - with her shirt unbuttoned far too low. ICK.

I'm still stunned .... I can't believe they used this witness. Desperate times and all that. I wonder how many psychologists visited her in jail, I'm assuming double figures until they found one willing to sell his soul. Terrible.

Were the jail visitation records sealed like the defense team requested? It would be very interesting to see how many saw her like you said!

Were the jail visitation records sealed like the defense team requested? It would be very interesting to see how many saw her like you said!

Yes, they were sealed. I'm not sure why that would happen.

I think Juan even felt some compassion for this man and kind of lowered his tone. He is a kind man. jmo

Really, I think you're right. And I have to admit, I was even feeling a little sorry for the guy. :facepalm:

Really, I think you're right. And I have to admit, I was even feeling a little sorry for the guy. :facepalm:

I was too, I couldn't help it! I know he's a weasel who tried to help the defense sell their BS, but there was something...IDK, sad watching this man fall apart. I don't feel too bad though when I remember what he's doing and who for.

Thanks everyone for all the comments today!I was watching but don't post too often.Find it hard to watch the trial,try to keep up here and post too.I end up missing too much of the trial,and especially when Juan is up,I am transfixed when watching him,he is a master up there!

Thought today would be boring, but it was fantastic!Anyway,nite all,it's always more exciting knowing we're getting up in the morning to more of Juan, instead of the defence team.Can't wait for rebuttal !!

There was a definite reason they sealed those records, and it has nothing to do with the witnesses at trail IMO.

LOL Check out Jodi glaring at her lawyer:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 32 - Part 3 - YouTube

Thank you, :) I appreciate the link as I missed part of the trial today.

Watching the first few minutes here, I have to say again that I feel bad for the expert witness. He seems like a rather kind man and actually somewhat naive, at least when it comes to the 'Jody's' of the world, imo. Maybe he has some kind of a father complex, some projection going on perhaps? I thought also that he had testified as an expert witness before, so how could he not know what he would be getting into ? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member