trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Travis body slammed her - We would not see her on the stand today. This is really sickening
Exactly! She claims that she had the wind knocked out of her, but somehow still managed to roll to her side, jump up and run. In recent years I stepped on a large rock in the parking lot, my foot twisted and I went careening into a curb. It was the first- and last- time I got the wind knocked out of me. It was frightening. It was so sudden that I couldn't tell if I had broken my ribs, or what. I was stunned and couldn't even move for maybe a full minute. Even after I stood up I was disoriented and weak.

Dr. Sam said he must have left the documents at home.
Bet tomorrow he tells us the dog ate em :floorlaugh:

Good reason she would have to be retested and now be diagnosed with PTSD, FVRSC, BTUFB, FLB, and TNTLJ :great:

She should have used the STFU syndrome. Day late and a *advertiser censored* lot of dollars short. :facepalm:

Last Thurs. JM was given an hr to interview RS, I believe that is what they are talking about. Det Flores attended the interview with JM and will bring the tape tomorrow morning.

Thank you very much. This should be REALLY good.....

:offtobed: I cant stay awake for our courtwatchers' reports...
Night night to all the really great folks here...!

Anyone know what that large book or journal that Odious Jodious keeps herself occupied with in court? She puts all her focus & concentration on it pretends she doesn't know what's going on around her. I think she goes to her happy place.

Then, when she snaps back, she pulls out her itty bitty pencil nub to write something in her book.

It was "an oversight" that he didn't test again?

WTF?

I would have about twenty rolling on the floor little guys here if they would only show up for me to insert!

Specifically, she lied on nearly every crucial question of the PSD test Samuels used to Dx her with Global Transient Amnesia, Dissociative Amnesia, Fognesia™, Sexnesia™, Truthnesia™, and most importantly, SoCompletelyHosednesia, and my personal favorite: TimeToFinalizeMyEpitaphnesia.

I love your "de jodified" descriptor. :floorlaugh:

Most likely he is well past the legal limit by now.

I'm thinking the exact same thing!

Thanks for the links above, I'm almost to where I left off before I had to leave today. I did notice this time how Mike seemed to smirk when the sidebar was called because of the objection to Juan "yelling". :floorlaugh:

Exactly! She claims that she had the wind knocked out of her, but somehow still managed to roll to her side, jump up and run. In recent years I stepped on a large rock in the parking lot, my foot twisted and I went careening into a curb. It was the first- and last- time I got the wind knocked out of me. It was frightening. It was so sudden that I couldn't tell if I had broken my ribs, or what. I was stunned and couldn't even move for maybe a full minute. Even after I stood up I was disoriented and weak.

Different story with psychopaths like JA.....Do not be fooled by the stories she told. A different breed - Very unlike what you experienced.

Anyone know what that large book or journal that Odious Jodious keeps herself occupied with in court? She puts all her focus & concentration on it pretends she doesn't know what's going on around her. I think she goes to her happy place.

Then, when she snaps back, she pulls out her itty bitty pencil nub to write something in her book.

It's a blank book that she writes in. She takes note youknow. Like Wilmott but sans the manicure. Today was particularly funny though because at one point, her notebook was in range of the camera and she was scribling furiously and you could see that she was drawing lines over the lines of the notebook. Made me giggle. She's not even writing most of the time. She's mirroring Wilmott.

Minus the manicure.

LOL

I'm sorry, I think her name is Wilcott. Right?

Dr. Sam said he must have left the documents at home.
Bet tomorrow he tells us the dog ate em :floorlaugh:

Good reason she would have to be retested and now be diagnosed with PTSD, FVRSC, BTUFB, FLB, and TNTLJ :great:

What cracked me up was when the Dr approached the stand, he was wheeling in this HUGE LUGGAGE CART like he had all this "stuff" to make him look important. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Then Juan asks him for some things and he doesnt have them. LMAO
His big luggage cases were probably empty or stuffed with newspaper. :great:

One thing Doc Samuels said today has me really thinking. He said he read all of her journals and he just never read anything negative in them. Gotta say I am no shrink but there is definitely some red flashing lights and sirens going off in my head about that statement. Kinda like Ms. Arias just creates her own little reality with each entry. Something wrong with that picture.
***** :goodpost:

What cracked me up was when the Dr approached the stand, he was wheeling in this HUGE LUGGAGE CART like he had all this "stuff" to make him look important. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Can you imagine? That whole trunkload of chite and the couple of documents that are most relevant to his testimony weren't in there?

Refund!

moo

It's a blank book that she writes in. She takes note youknow. Like Wilmott but sans the manicure. Today was particularly funny though because at one point, her notebook was in range of the camera and she was scribling furiously and you could see that she was drawing lines over the lines of the notebook. Made me giggle. She's not even writing most of the time. She's mirroring Wilmott.

Minus the manicure.

LOL

I'm sorry, I think her name is Wilcott. Right?

You are correct with Wilmott

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lol I wished that JM would ask him what's in the suitcase

Lol I wished that JM would ask him what's in the suitcase

He did much better than that today. He extracted the two documents he most needed right out of the man's hand and submitted them to evidence!

LOL

Jodi just said she is the one that did this to Travis to the prosecutor. Shot him, stabbed him, slit his throat. Why does she know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah