trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi just said she is the one that did this to Travis to the prosecutor. Shot him, stabbed him, slit his throat. Why does she know this?
She 'remembers" the gunshot, of course, and remembers dropping the knife at the end of the slaughter. She is using what little reasoning she has to deduce the rest.
But, IMO, the gun shot was NOT first, making her remember the entire murder.

Supposedly, he went to her house and did some "naughty" stuff with her on the porch of her house (that made her feel yucky) and he then dropped a toblerone on the porch (Nurmi said he "threw" it). Does any of this sound remotely plausible to you? If so, wade through the 18 day mound of chit testibaloney she made...

Looking forward to future discussions!

moo

Möbius
I'm glad you asked about the toblerone! I didn't know what they were saying about it till you asked.

What cracked me up was when the Dr approached the stand, he was wheeling in this HUGE LUGGAGE CART like he had all this "stuff" to make him look important. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Then Juan asks him for some things and he doesnt have them. LMAO
His big luggage cases were probably empty or stuffed with newspaper. :great:

Killer from Maniller right there !!! He looked so important, didn't he? With all his Chit?! Then Mr. Martinez comes along and absolutely blew his cover...Beautiful

I noticed & posted it before - my memory was JA was saying that when JM was crossing Samuels about "straddling & TA climaxing". But she said "no" (probably one of the few times she has ever said no - btw).

I missed that but did notice when Samuels was testifying as to the extent of JA's PTSD in broad terms, she said wow.I couldn't decide if it was a wow I really fooled this doctor or wow so that's why Nurmi told me to say x, y,or z.

She was very animated today I noticed.

I'm not sure what happened today at azcentral...Maybe a newbie covering the trial? We did not get a single shot of the victim's side of the courtroom. Nada.

Maybe they got in there late and didn't have someone covering from the other side?

Their video footage was one-sided to the extreme today.

moo

juan martinez rocks!!!!!!!

Enthusiastically agree... ! And just want to add that I also believe that Juan accomplished something quite significant today. As one might say in my neck of the woods, he " ripped him a new *advertiser censored**... " . Ahemmm, of course I never say such things... :giggle:

What am I talking about??? She remembers it ALL because she LOVED doing it!!
There is NO fog AT ALL - not before, after, or during IMO.

PLUS, I've got the hunky ME to back up my gun not first theory - which blows her fog right out to sea!!

Night all...I have no internet tomorrow. I'll be with you regardless and can't wait to check in on the events tomorrow night!

Betting that RS is shaking like a chihuahua at the Holiday Inn.

moo

Möbius
I'm glad you asked about the toblerone! I didn't know what they were saying about it till you asked.

I had to know. It was driving me cray cray. I love Toblerone; I buy them at Trader Joe's.

Ahem. I will never look at a Toblerone the same way again.

Someone's probably already said this, but they were wrong (surprise). The shower door opened the other way.

And the female defense attorney stupidly said " Jodi doesn't know what "body slammed' means, she was into yoga, not fighting."

But that's NOT true. She was really into fighting and martial arts.

Thank goodness there's Croakerqueen123 around to share the testimony, otherwise I would miss it all. Cross starts around the end of this link and continues on part 3.

AWESOME!

[video=youtube;1fPkRvznpfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fPkRvznpfk[/video]

I don't know if I can sleep. I'm so jazzed about today, and excited about tomorrow, but I'm going to give it a shot.
Night good peeps.

What am I talking about??? She remembers it ALL because she LOVED doing it!!
There is NO fog AT ALL - not before, after, or during IMO.

PLUS, I've got the hunky ME to back up my gun not first theory - which blows her fog right out to sea!!

You know we just want to see him again!

Enthusiastically agree... ! And just want to add that I also believe that Juan accomplished something quite significant today. As one might say in my neck of the woods, he " ripped him a new *advertiser censored**... " . Ahemmm, of course I never say such things... :giggle:

Or as we say in our house, "He ripped him a NEW one".....Juan Martinez is only getting started. And the DT has nothing to say about it.....We are proud that Juan Martinez is doing his best to defend the defense-less Travis Alexander. I think he is representing Travis and his family well. Let's Go !!!

And the female defense attorney stupidly said " Jodi doesn't know what "body slammed' means, she was into yoga, not fighting."

But that's NOT true. She was really into fighting and martial arts.

Notice how on one of her last days, she started to change the term from "body slam" to "tackled" instead? Her attorneys are telling her to change it because it makes no sense that she was body slammed and was still able to "flight." They are helping her lie. It's unethical, to say the least. But she said she was body slammed so many times that you cannot unring that bell.

Notice how on one of her last days, she started to change the term from "body slam" to "tackled" instead? Her attorneys are telling her to change it because it makes no sense that she was body slammed and was still able to "flight." They are helping her lie. It's unethical, to say the least. But she said she was body slammed so many times that you cannot unring that bell.

She originally said Body slammed and the wind was knocked out of her. But now she was 'tackled' and she rolled away, never knew for sure if he was even following her anymore----but for some reason she had to grab a gun and shoot him in the face. SERIOUSLY?

I hope the men on the jury are scared chitless by this woman.

Getting myself to bed early tonight....too much excitement today.

And one more thing before I sign off....That lady with the really big ta-tas that sits at the table directly behind the defense table irritates me. She's always yucking it up like she's at sorority party with her new BFF. For a death penalty trial she sure is having a good time.

Until today.

I re-played the cross examination several times to watch the reactions of other people (besides the Doc & Mr Martinez). You can definitely see her in the background. She was sitting very still with her eyes on Martinez. It looked like she was having a come to Jesus moment.
MOO

Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads