trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "not MD" suggested suicide but tried to indicate that it was not suicide. Any professional psychologist would not be messing around with anything that describes a person expressing the will to kill themselves. JM made that abundantly clear today. He felt "absolved" by stating he told her attorneys but he had an ethical requirement to inform the jail of his concerns if he felt that they were valid. So, he didn't believe them to be valid or he failed in his professional obligations. One or the other. No other way around that one.

I hope he's awake and sweating it out tonight.

moo

Another thing that p..ssed me off about Samuels is that he reminded me of the murderer on the stand. Instead of answering simple yes or no questions, he wants to slip in some extra narrative that was not asked for to sway the jurors.

I don't know if anyone had this thought yesterday (at the animal hospital with sick dog and couldn't play last night)...but erroneous zones= too much like "erogenous zones" to be appropriate....I think the good doctor wanted a little JA in his life...I bet she tried to give him the book back because she had a little something written for him in the spine.

Yes! Wayne Dyer even mentions somewhere that people often mistake his book for a kinky one!

I wouldn't put anything past Samuels and of course the nasty defendant. Yuck!

JA seems able to cast a spell on some men. Eventually they figure her out and want to get rid of her or are happy when she gets rid of them. I think this dude was/is currently under her spell. That's why he sent her the book and that's why he's trying to help get her off. JMO

Dang, she sure did. What is she doing? It appears right before 27.37 she was doing something down in her seat with her left hand while adjusting whatever to the folder. Wow.

I had my eyes dilated late yesterday afternoon so I was blurry all night, up even blurry I got up (out of bed) to write down the testimony at the time to find this and ask you guys today. I sure hope the officers are seeing this.

She is hinky moving and playing with that folder in several shots and uses a deception technique of staring at the witness so you hopefully aren't aware of her 'fiddling' with the folder. BUT when she put it under her, I was like OMG.

Hey all - I was gone all day yesterday at the doctors but recorded the trial and while watching it last night about to fall asleep something caught my eye - and my guess is you guys caught it too, but just in case I found it on youtube.

WTH is she sneaking in the yellow folder??????
Watch 27:37ish- it appears she puts something in or under the folder while looking dead on at the witness (so an ultimate deception)
sneekyjodi.jpg

Then at 27:42 it appears to me she takes the folder off the table and places it under herself!

IS SHE SNEAKING SOMETHING OUT OF THE COURTROOM? PAPERCLIPS or other contraband????? WTH is she doing????????
Thoughts? If already mentioned, please excuse the re-posting!

Earlier times of interest too:
21:35 possibly slipping something in the folder
22:16 moves yellow folder over

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 32 - Part 1 - YouTube

:eek: Oh sheets! She sure did! She slid that folder right off into her lap! It's as plain as day! Maybe a paper clip...whatever it was it went under her...you can see her lean to the left.

Hey all - I was gone all day yesterday at the doctors but recorded the trial and while watching it last night about to fall asleep something caught my eye - and my guess is you guys caught it too, but just in case I found it on youtube.

Watch 27:37ish- it appears she puts something in or under the folder while looking dead on at the witness (so an ultimate deception)
sneekyjodi.jpg

Then at 27:42 it appears to me she takes the folder off the table and places it under herself!

IS SHE SNEAKING SOMETHING OUT OF THE COURTROOM? PAPERCLIPS or other contraband????? WTH is she doing????????

And she is adjusting her seat at 23:00

Mainly what it takes to get to that diagnosis. ASPD is diagnosed based on behavioral patterns where psychopathy is diagnosed around personality traits. Someone can be a raging psychopath and not fit the criteria of ASPD at all. And someone could have ASPD, or more common, a comorbidity and not be psychopathic at all.

They're very similar in lack of empathy, flat emotional affect, deception, manipulation, etc. I'd say ASPD are more prone to angry outbursts and less calm than their psychopathic counterparts; more likely to commit crime; poorer impulse control; etc. Think of psychopathy as a better controlled version of ASPD, I guess. They're more likely to hold jobs longer (even careers spanning decades); have long term relationships, etc.

I'm including some links that probably explain it far better than I could.
http://www.friedgreentomatoes.org/articles/psychopaths_apd_diag_confusion.php
http://www.positivedisintegration.com/psychopathy.htm
http://etd.auburn.edu/etd/bitstream/handle/10415/360/EVERETT_DAVID_59.pdf
http://193.146.160.29/gtb/sod/usu/$UBUG/repositorio/10281817_Arrigo2.pdf

ETA: I'm sure many already know this but psychopathy isn't a current mental health diagnosis outside the realm of forensics. Not according to the APA's DSM anyway. ;) The closest to it anyone will find is a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder and therein lies the problem.

Thank you! Definitely have my bedtime reading for tonight!

OMG - you are totally right! She is sneaking something... I hope the court security guys are on to her.

I think they keep her loaded up with small pencils in her folder. She does not take that folder with her when she leaves I think JW takes it. Jodi has to write with these little golf pencils so the lead would go pretty fast if she is writing a lot. So it appears that is what she is doing. Maybe putting one back or taking one out. She is being watched constantly and when she leaves she leaves her clothes behind. Nothing that isn't inspect goes with her. jmo

:dunno: In this clip at the end of yesterday she sure did leave with a folder.

Incarcerated defendants are allowed to bring case related documents with them to court and back to jail at the end of the day.

I wouldn't put it past her to sneak in something extra though. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my eyes dilated late yesterday afternoon so I was blurry all night, up even blurry I got up (out of bed) to write down the testimony at the time to find this and ask you guys today. I sure hope the officers are seeing this.

She is hinky moving and playing with that folder in several shots and uses a deception technique of staring at the witness so you hopefully aren't aware of her 'fiddling' with the folder. BUT when she put it under her, I was like OMG.

Did anyone notice if she was wearing pants or skirt?

For those of you feeling for this guy, please recall his supreme arrogance on direct and at the beginning of cross. I never feel uncomfortable when arrogant idiots are exposed. Then again, I do this for a living. :rocker:

Within 30 minutes of being on cross, his bottle had crashed. He realised he was throwing away his 'career' for a lying murderer and quickly changed his tune.

I sometimes hear a bit of Eminem in Juan's voice.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
Yo

Samuels' palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his notebook already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity

I think they keep her loaded up with small pencils in her folder. She does not take that folder with her when she leaves I think JW takes it. Jodi has to write with these little golf pencils so the lead would go pretty fast if she is writing a lot. So it appears that is what she is doing. Maybe putting one back or taking one out. She is being watched constantly and when she leaves she leaves her clothes behind. Nothing that isn't inspect goes with her. jmo

She took the folder with her yesterday -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGYHuDDLDQ8

Just watched the YouTube video of court yesterday. I read all the observations and agree! Juan is Mr. Juanderful! I hope is can get live stream to work today. None of them worked for me yesterday and they worked great last week.
The mitigating attorney looks low class and like she is ready to sell herself on the street. Mods, can I say that? Se dresses so inappropriately. Someone should tell her she isn't there to pick up a man.

Did anyone else notice JA mouth the word "no" today when RS was talking about the rope being tied around her? I forget when he said it, or what his exact words were, but she mouthed "no".

Yes, I seen her mouth 'no'. I'm so sick of her.

Revenge (JM) is a mo...ther fu....ker, eh St. Jodi of Arias? :great:

For those of you feeling for this guy, please recall his supreme arrogance on direct and at the beginning of cross. I never feel uncomfortable when arrogant idiots are exposed. Then again, I do this for a living. :rocker:

That was my thought exactly. He was so over the top pompous, no pity here.

Regarding Dr. Samuels, and those who feel sorry for him and his career. Anyone who takes an oath on stand to tell the truth but makes his living as a liar SHOULD be crushed and put out of business. Let him sell used cars. I don't care.

Dang, she sure did. What is she doing? It appears right before 21:35 she was doing something down in her seat with her left hand while adjusting whatever to the folder. Wow.
Where there any tootsie pops in the folder?

That is exactly the spot that caught my hinky meter and as I watched with my poor blurry eyes.......then saw her slip the folder under her - I just freaked.

sneekyjodi.jpg

This is just me, but if you watch bits and pieces...I went from 27:00...keep watching the table. There are 2 pencils by the orange folder. She moves her hand around one of them and puts it in her folder...only one pencil left after that.
Don't know why she'd take a pencil. I KNOW she's NOT gonna jab it into a vein or anything.
Are pencils expensive in jail???

After watching that cross yesterday, I wonder if Laviolet (sp?) is starting to feel a little hot under the collar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member