trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RANT alert:

What in the name of all that is holy is Wilmott writing?????? She has been writing solid since this case began................good Lord!!!!!!!!!

Dear lord, please let a bolt of lightening strike through the ceiling and kill me. :please:

RANT alert:

What in the name of all that is holy is Wilmott writing?????? She has been writing solid since this case began................good Lord!!!!!!!!!

I will not scream, I will not scream, I will not scream. :banghead:

Does anyone else feel like the judge calls so many approaches after objections because she had zoned out and isn't quite sure what's being objected to? I just get that impression sometimes. I know I couldn't blame her if she did. The defense is so boring I zone out also.

RANT alert:

She's probably writing her letter of resignation, poor lady has a very bad case she is stuck with.

I'm sorry but this guy missed his hay day and was looking for one more pay day.
He's embarrassingly done.

I hope he doesn't slither back to New Jersey! We don't want him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RANT alert:

Maybe jodi convinced her to journal.

:what:

Juan dismantled this poor guy. He lost all credibility with his diagnosis of PTSD now. It was all a house of cards based up on her false NINJA scenario. So that is gone now.

And then he went after his note taking accuracy, with the rope story. So either the guy takes lousy notes, OR she lied OR she did in fact allow him to tie her legs and arms, which brings doubt about her being afraid of TA.

Then Juan gets him to admit his incompetence in terms of not corroborating by looking at all of the pictures.

So this 'expert' now looks lazy, incompetent, unprepared and disorganized, in top of being somewhat compromised because of the cards and gift.

I wonder how the jodi supporters are going to try to spin this? lol

I think most of the questions were put in the box before Juan began his cross.

IMO

Just from how the rest of direct, cross, re-direct etc has gonein this trial, if I were on the jury, I'd write out my questions during DT direct but hold on to them until cross..and then prob throw them away bc Juan will have cleared everything up :)

I htink the only possibility of that would be is someone files an appeal based on poor council. Then the prosecutor has no control over that--right? jmo
And Katieco says that's almost a given for every DP appeal, anyway. Can't say I wish the best for willmott and nurmi, but the dishonesty they've displayed is going to be a hard pill to swallow for any new clients they may wish for.

Why is NG pretending court is still live? Clearly ended a half hour ago! She knows her show is aired at 8pm Est and the court ends 730 Est... Lol she is often inaccurate but this is just plain wrong! Oi!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Cause some fools like me need to clean up their computers so we stream off the net. Others might not have that great of internet speed, lots of rural areas in this country. So we wait through the commercials and suffer the talking heads .....some of those defense lawyers, omg!

I noticed that also. idk - but sometimes I see Wilmott glancing in the jury's direction so I have been wondering if she is noting the jury's reactions during certain testimony.

Or she could be writing "I want to be just like Juan Martinez when I grow up..."

RANT alert:

Just from how the rest of direct, cross, re-direct etc has gonein this trial, if I were on the jury, I'd write out my questions during DT direct but hold on to them until cross..and then prob throw them away bc Juan will have cleared everything up :)

I thought that too!

RANT alert:

She's making note of which holes to plug on redirect. You know, somewhat like trying to keep the Titanic afloat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela