trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, I'm sorry about that. Bad timing, considering as this all went down before Juan decimated him. Everyone was cautious and I was prepared to bring them back home but then was given specific instructions "by the Powers that Be" on what to do and did it. Nothing mistrially about this, honest.

I know you would NEVER! I am in awe of your support for the family and your grace and courage in standing up for justice. I guess it just goes to show how this trial is affecting many of us!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi has taken his reclined position with knee on desk. He glances at Juan and then stares forward while waiting. #JodiArias

Newtimesrotated.jpg

I was going to say I hope the stores put a cover over them and then I thought....the jury already knows she killed him. This drawing just depicts what she has done which is not a question for the jury to decide. How ironic, a picture drawn of her by an artist. jmo

I flipped to it once in a while but if Bozo was in the scene I flipped off. One time I flipped it on, what's his name, the black guy was saying to Bozo who was trying to butt in, something like "Mr. Baez you've had your chance already" which made me laugh.

HLN today said they will do it again tonight but with the set they built with the actual dimensions of the bath/closet area.

Hello everyone!

Long time reader of websleuths here... I have been following this trial and these threads since day one - so many great posts! :)

She even looks sneaky and psycho there.

She's very rigid and robotic-like. Her head is held unnaturally high and outward.

Because of this robotic-like stiffness, this is why her arms, hands/fingers look so strange. Everything she does or movement that she makes, is done with intent. Even her conversational skills and Jodi-jargon. She just doesn't flow naturally, you know?
She's definitely not hard-wired right!!

I won't watch anything that Jose Baez is connected with. HLN is now off my remote programming.

I didn't watch either, but they've been showing clips all morning on HLN. The not guilty verdict was for whether or not Travis attacked Jodi provoking his murder (self defense), not if she was guilty of murder.

Whoever said they were going to start with a sidebar was right! Of course Nurmi wanted it!

Hello everyone!

Long time reader of websleuths here... I have been following this trial and these threads since day one - so many great posts! :)

:greetings: :welcome6:

How long will it take for the twins to start laughing? I give them 25 seconds....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomenAmaterasu