Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Photo

16h3ehy.jpg

This picture here looks like JA is wearing hair extensions. Hair is very long underneath.

WS told me I needed to type something to post this. I don't think it needs anything.....

Attachments

• 62459_443555072387307_1577108159_n.jpg
    62459_443555072387307_1577108159_n.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 59
Betcha Ms. Wilmott begins today with a very long session at the wine bar. aka side bar

Does she get cheese with that whine?

I'm positively gleeful about today. I couldn't stand Dr Feelygood yesterday and had to give it a break, I was afraid of losing IQ points.

Loved the Psycho Killer article, thanks for the link. Nice to know that the Aussies are with us!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Willmott chats with Dr. Samuels as we wait for the trial to get going. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi has taken his reclined position with knee on desk. He glances at Juan and then stares forward while waiting. #JodiArias

Hi. I posted this on another site but wanted to get your take on this. Has anyone noticed what looks to me to be scratches/welts on TA's back on one of the pics of him in the shower? I tried to enhance it so y'all could see.

View attachment 30956
yes - i had the same impression when i saw the pic for the first time?!

Hi. I posted this on another site but wanted to get your take on this. Has anyone noticed what looks to me to be scratches/welts on TA's back on one of the pics of him in the shower? I tried to enhance it so y'all could see.

View attachment 30956

I've always noticed them and just assumed it was from rigorous bedroom fun with JA.

In relistening (I can make up new words too, JA!), to yesterday's testimony, Dr. SamIAm said that JA's call to TA's voicemail after she killed him was to psychologically distance herself from the horror. IIRC JA herself said that she did it to throw the scent off of her. Um Doc, are you not aware of that? She admitted that she chose to do it to CHA.

What do these ties look like? People keep talking about the gift ties but I haven't seen anyone mention what they look like so we can tell if any of them are wearing them or not.

With respect, let's please leave the tie business alone for now. I seriously doubt we will be seeing them in this trial. These guys take this trial very seriously. But doesn't diminish the sentiment. :)

I wonder if we'll find out that Samuels sent Jodi a vase full of Irris' to make her feel better. :rolleyes:

Did anyone watch HLN After Dark last night with Jose Baez and the murder scene mock up? It was really silly. The mock jury's findings were NOT Guilty. What a joke.

they voted not guilty that travis attacked her,not that she was not guilty

Jeff Gold (defense attorney, sometimes sits near our trial watchers in court) was just on HLN. KCL has mentioned him several times. He was describing the jury's reactions while watching both the direct and cross of Samuels. He said he's going in today and will primarily observe the jury. He also said he can't imagine the defense trying to rehabilitate this witness.

I am nervous. I love to see Juan in action. This iPad better work during rebuttal. Glad there is YouTube.
And may I say thanks to all you who post? You are so great.

Does she get cheese with that whine?

I'm positively gleeful about today. I couldn't stand Dr Feelygood yesterday and had to give it a break, I was afraid of losing IQ points.

Loved the Psycho Killer article, thanks for the link. Nice to know that the Aussies are with us!

The Aussies run the big FB page on this (I actually was the one who tipped off the writer to this tidbit as I know him personally..just a little self promotion lol).

This is like your parents telling you to stay in your room until a certain time while the presents under the Christmas tree are screaming out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member