trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I posted this on another site but wanted to get your take on this. Has anyone noticed what looks to me to be scratches/welts on TA's back on one of the pics of him in the shower? I tried to enhance it so y'all could see.

back with marks.jpg

Did anyone watch HLN After Dark last night with Jose Baez and the murder scene mock up? It was really silly. The mock jury's findings were NOT Guilty. What a joke.

I won't watch anything that Jose Baez is connected with. HLN is now off my remote programming.

He's in the bathroom trying to decide how many bottles of anti-anxiety medication to slug.

Where does the pedophilia issue now stand? No evidence whatsoever iirc, except the claim of a proven serial liar. I think the jury might find that alone offensive enough to put her on Death Row.
I think Juan will clear up the good doc's innuendo today

I'm in WOJ mode - Waiting On Juan.

Let's do this! Someone please feed the seal so that it will go away :)

WOJ mode. . .does that look anything like this?

tumblr_lgqwsbEa891qfjmnk.gif

Got me a triple-shot expresso JUAN STYLE!

double-shot-espresso_zps007a6f09.jpg

Did anyone watch HLN After Dark last night with Jose Baez and the murder scene mock up? It was really silly. The mock jury's findings were NOT Guilty. What a joke.

I flipped to it once in a while but if Bozo was in the scene I flipped off. One time I flipped it on, what's his name, the black guy was saying to Bozo who was trying to butt in, something like "Mr. Baez you've had your chance already" which made me laugh.

Whoever did the drawing did an amazing job at showing you what Jodi really is. She is no bombshell, she is no blond beauty, she is not sexy and she is not misunderstood. Her disguise has finally worn off, her insides have seeped out to the outside. She is an ugly person made of evil. Travis had no idea what was really underneath. How could he? She's the devil incarnate.

Brilliant it is.

This is what I'm talking about. These jurors, expert witnesses, lawyers etc STILL get paid whether or not any testimony is heard.

This is what I'm NOT understanding. How is this saving money??

This Judge NEEDS to get better control over these proceedings. And if it's HER that's late (because I hear she has other cases) then it's inexcusable how a death penalty case can be handled so nonchalantly.

There is another case still being heard in JS courtroom right now--they are running late...

This Juan is on fire .. to the tune of Alicia Keys Girl is on Fire.:rocker:

Whoa! Can't wait to see if it's the tie BB chose!

How exciting,
:)
fran

What do these ties look like? People keep talking about the gift ties but I haven't seen anyone mention what they look like so we can tell if any of them are wearing them or not.

This has to be the most difficult day of Dr. Samuels life...I can't imagine what he must be feeling right now, knowing he is about to be crucified. I'll bet he's got some PTSD going on for sure! :giggle: If he never fully understood the disorder, he certainly does now! :giggle:

I have been wondering if it had crossed his mind since yesterday to "find" some tests he conducted all of a sudden to save what little is left of his credability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member