trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

If I ever had to be in front of a judge I think I would feel at ease with Judge Stephens, she seems to be understanding. #JodiArias

I agree. Stephens is patient, perhaps to a fault, but I believe she's diligently trying to do right. I see no evidence her ego is involved at all.

Please let the good dr not draw any more diagrams today, it looked so juvenile. I'm having nightmares that Nurmi's going to have him drawing diagrams of Jodi's sexcapades & explaining how certain positions can cause amnesia :)

Can we expect sex drawing using stick figures with Samuels?

Can someone explain the significance of the tootsie pops and pop rock candies? I missed that part of the trial.

The tootie pops and pop rock candy were used to enhance oral sex between JA and Travis.

Thinking of the Alexander family this morning. This must be a horrible rollercoaster ride for them.

If he doesn't show, Judge can issue a warrant right?

Even though I think he's already committed professional suicide, if he doesn't show up, he better prepare for retirement because no one will even come close to hiring him again.

Yes, the judge can issue a warrant.

I don't feel he was ill-prepared so much as totally ill-suited to be working with the likes of Jodi

You don't think wheeling a suitcase full of documents to the stand and leaving critical diagnostic documents at "home" qualifies as ill prepared? How about failing to re-administer the PSD after he discovered the first one was all based on lies?

New Photo

16h3ehy.jpg

KCL I am so glad you "delivered them through the proper channels!" I had a terrible dream last night, with all the scandal over the gift RS sent to MIss Thing (the book). That the defense team called for and got a mistrial because of those ties. It was horrible.

Aww, I'm sorry about that. Bad timing, considering as this all went down before Juan decimated him. Everyone was cautious and I was prepared to bring them back home but then was given specific instructions "by the Powers that Be" on what to do and did it. Nothing mistrially about this, honest.

I can't take this suspense :eek: Wouldn't it be something if the good doc absconded?

The tootie pops and pop rock candy were used to enhance oral sex between JA and Travis.

BBM... I know that was a typo, but it made me :floorlaugh: anyway! More appropriate name dontcha think?? LOL

HLN: "....poking holes in JA's defense....." I won't type it, I won't type it, I won't type it.... :floorlaugh:

Where does the pedophilia issue now stand? No evidence whatsoever iirc, except the claim of a proven serial liar. I think the jury might find that alone offensive enough to put her on Death Row.

I think Samuels hasn't shown up and won't show up. That's why the delay. JMO

Well ... you might be right about that.. He has been impeached (yay Juan) in my opinion .... If I were him, I would also :hills: and stay there permanently:floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Juan is pacing around the front of court as we wait for #JodiArias and the judge to enter. Valerie is giving instructions to the spectators

I wonder how this doc will goof up today?

Justice for Travis~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members