trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they are in chambers talking about the tape Flores was going to bring in today.

I can see where you're coming from but I'm sorry, I have to totally disagree with you. This witness, the quack, is bought and paid for and that makes him a sell-out. He will sway his reports to be anything anyone needs them to be so long as they cut the check at the end of the day. Not only that, he has to make it good, he has to be a stellar witness for the party he's working for or he'll never be hired again. So, he'll say whatever he has to in order to make his party of interest win. With regards to the book/gift, he has a code of ethics to follow when choosing to be a professional witness and that includes being impartial, not taking a liking or interest in either party, just state the facts. He overstepped his boundaries yet again. He is a sell-out and not someone with any amount of respect for his profession and those who do suffer from mental illness.

He even had the unmitigated gall to sit on that stand and say there wasn't enough money in working in custody cases. Not that the work was too stressful and had taken its toll on him....there wasn't enough money. That is sick IMO.

:)

I agree. I have the feeling Nurmi, the sexual defender of pedophiles and rapists, (irony that Jodi has him, still think she taking pics of kids hiding behind the camera might be looked at) the good doctor have a professional or even, personal relationship.

JC on HLN just said the <mod snip> had some good points yesterday, connecting the dots to JA's "story". Yeah, because he lied just like she does!!!

Yes I was thinking the same thing! When I read about the ties! JM had just raked Samuels over the coals for sending gifts.

I also thought there might be a chance that he might not accept the gifts....I hope that is not the case.

OMG!!! I say let "Should of wore make-up" Jodie see this. She may kill herself and save us all a lot of time and money!

That is one Ugly B----!:facepalm:

That pic is HUGE and is all over Phoenix right now. I love it.

Howdy you all. I'm assuming today will start with some sort of delay followed by sidebars so I'm not bothering to rush around.

I wish he'd stuck with the Transient Global Amnesia diagnosis. That was a whole lot more interesting than the other one. I mean, we KNOW it's all bogus, so why not just go with the 3 out of 100,000 hot & cold water or sex induced one? :twocents:

Do you think the jury noticed the change in diagnosis???

Please let the good dr not draw any more diagrams today, it looked so juvenile. I'm having nightmares that Nurmi's going to have him drawing diagrams of Jodi's sexcapades & explaining how certain positions can cause amnesia :)

Re: the tie, I don't know for sure they were delivered to the legal team or being held until the trial is over. I just delivered them through the proper channels. :great:

KCL I am so glad you "delivered them through the proper channels!" I had a terrible dream last night, with all the scandal over the gift RS sent to MIss Thing (the book). That the defense team called for and got a mistrial because of those ties. It was horrible.

Howdy you all. I'm assuming today will start with some sort of delay followed by sidebars so I'm not bothering to rush around.

Definitely a delayed sidebar followed by an electronics malfunction back to a regularly scheduled sidebar to start

I'm in WOJ mode - Waiting On Juan.

Let's do this! Someone please feed the seal so that it will go away :)

There is a difference between a doctor and patient exchanging gifts or a judge accepting gifts from anyone. Bias and all that. What's the big deal with the prosecutor or defense accepting gifts from supporters? I don't get it.

I was thinking Emu fajitas with salsa!

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-354.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads