trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"grabbed her sweater"? Was this supposed to be the June 4th date? June 4th in Phoenix Arizona, and she is wearing a sweater?

Plus track pants, gloves, and socks over her shoes? hmmm?

NINJA LOOK!!! Nobody would notice her! :facepalm:

Uh huh...now I know why Wilmott asked Samuels about his fast note-taking during his sessions with Jodi - all the inconsistencies and LIES are a result of his shorthand.

Dr's report doesn't reflect Travis grabbing her - just his depo with Martinez. He hasn't even reviewed his notes prior to testifying. (My opinion.)

Now we're onto the MCMI again. Doc finally remembers to bring his homework to court!

He just said his notes reflected the same thing

Dr's report doesn't reflect Travis grabbing her - just his depo with Martinez. He hasn't even reviewed his notes prior to testifying. (My opinion.)

Now we're onto the MCMI again. Doc finally remembers to bring his homework to court!

No. His notes do reflect his grabbing an article of clothing and that's when she got the gun. The notes just don't refer to a sweater.

another .. JUDGE MAY WE APPROACH ... I am going to cut my wrists (not really) ..... but OMG ....

I wish they take a rope and tie the defense to their chairs. Why too many "may we approch"

squirreldrinks_zpsc52b73ee.jpeg

Oh FFS!

Shouldn't his expert opinion be based on what she's actually said and not his characterization of events?

Now apparently Jodi's sweater was grabbed by a pursuing Travis. After only just hearing his footsteps. After, or maybe before, just assuming he was in pursuit based on past events. Revelation - she's lying yet again.

Fo shizzle!!!!! Time to start taping his interviews! This is ludicrous!!!!!

Notes in front of you . . . distinctly say grab the sweater . . . . notes from May 2010?

read part about involving the sweater . . .
there is nothing in here that specifically says sweater . .
we had this conversation and you told me that - he grabbed an article of her clothing
that is right
that is when she remembered the gun and got the gun
that is what was told to me

you were unclear whether she shot him in the closet .
yes
at one point you thought she did shoot him in the closet
she went into the closet grabbed the gun . . .

don't read it to us
she remembered the gun, pointed gun, doesn't remember gun being shot
in or around the closet - that wasn't important to me
one of the other tests you administered . . the Milan - Mcmi

questions in the other tests PST test 15 through . . . did you bring those along today?
I did . . .
What specifically are you looking for?
the questions to PST

If I may have it . . . .
he approaches bench for admission exhibit

Wilmot is going thru notes

packet of questions you put in front of defendant so she could answer questions
yes
why was it faxed to you on 1/22/2010?
it was probably fax I had laying around . . . not necessarily the exact copy I handed to her - just one I had laying around

exhibit #534 . . . .coming on the monitor

"grabbed her sweater"? Was this supposed to be the June 4th date? June 4th in Phoenix Arizona, and she is wearing a sweater?

Add something to her head and she's dressed like a ninja.

If he had ahold of her by her sweater in or near the closet, she could not have gotten the gun in the way she described. There is just no way at all.

She clearly changed the story later on to make it appear more believable.

I think that's the point. This clown in a tie, puts his own spin on everything. That is not a professional. That's a bartender retelling a story!

Watching Samuels makes me feel so awkward. It's like this...odd...pity I feel for him because he looks so, so foolish.

another .. JUDGE MAY WE APPROACH ... I am going to cut my wrists (not really) ..... but OMG ....

BBM: So you are not suicidal suicidal, just suicidal? :great:

P.S. I hear it stings so don't do it!

It seems JM is not attacking Samuels so much as showing another JA lie, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member