trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow can someone tell me if the doctor will face new sanctions after this trial is over. He's screwed up so bad. I really feel for the mother in the custody case.

This guy fails to do addendums listing her lies, characterizes her statements, decides what HE thinks is important???

As a juror, I'd completely disregard every word!!! He's confused, fumbling, doesn't make accurate comments during interviews!!!

Egads, what a complete buffoon!!!!!

He keeps 10 copies and uses the questions over and over again . . . do you keep a copy of the questions and the answers in the file together?
no - that is unnecessary

yesterday we looked @ my copy . . . this is what I showed you yesterday . . . part 1 and part 2 previously discussed

Wilmot stands
move for admission #540
admitted

Is it normal to have this many "approaches" during a trial? I dont ever remember seeing a trial where they approached every 5 minutes. Ironically enough it is mostly the defense asking for the approach.

No, this is definitely way excessive. I remember a few times during Casey Anthony's trial where Judge Perry answered "No" when asked if they could approach. No is a great word that should be used more often!! :)

That's a scream. Thanks. As much as i followed that case I didn't know that. I'm gonna guess 101 ways to kill JM :great: (What Jodi is writing) As far as JW likely writing her grocery list,working on her next case etc. etc :floorlaugh:

I own one of those legal pad gag things from OJ.

I couldn't love Juan more than I do today. What a brilliant prosecutor.

JW is giving "drop dead" laser stares to JM. Wow. It's not his fault she has a killer for a client and the defense has all "bad facts" to deal with.

Oh god.

He piecemeals test questions! He staples together test questions he deems relevant for court. If he isn't actually asking all the questions of any psychological assessment it renders the entire test moot.

I sincerely hope his accreditation to testify as an expert is called into question after this case. I've never seen a shadier psychologist that wasn't also an ad hoc TV personality. JMO

Just wanna say: isn't Juan Martinez the most adorable little human ever?

Oh, Doc S should not have said that he only saw this one inconsistency

According to Baez (last night on HLM after dark) lies are not important, just the forensic evidence. Did anyone else catch this, or am dreaming. moo

I have a feeling everything JM has touched for this trial and every other trial he has ever had a part of is EXTREMELY organized, etc....I am sure this doctor's disorganization is unbelievable to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89